794 users online (94 members and 700 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Ok here is my attempt to convert facts into timeline format...
    *snipped*

Unfortunately, my theories work sooooo much better when unencumbered w/ the facts

Wow, ya'll did a great job on that timeline.

Ocoee police could search a wooded lot near Ocoee High School in the coming days to look for clues to find missing Tracy Ocasio.

A tipster alerted the Ocasio family last week about an area near the school and said Ocasio may be located there...

Police are reportedly trying to gain access to the land off Nola Road, which is near Lake Apopka's east side, in order to conduct a thorough search.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1794980.story

Quote Originally Posted by BondJamesBond View Post
    If we can flesh this out I combined it w/ the 'players' post so we'll have something to draw in other WS's and get them interested, up to speed & contributing.

IMHO a 'living' post is kinduvan attempt @ getting the next best thing to a stickie for Tracy.

Use the "Quote" feature and simply erase the quote begin & end commands to create a 'living' post to which anyone can add 'facts'. Can always debate what has been added along the way by keeping the quote commands intact IYKWIM.

Big TY for Cocoamom & Harmony2 for their work on the Players & Kiki, AmyTLake, et.al. for keeping the case information coming in!

FACTS:
    • Tracy Ocasio, 27 year old caucasian female
    • Ocasio last seen leaving Tap Room Bar @ ~1:30AM 5/27/09
    • Ocasio left TR Bar w/ James V. Hataway per surveillance video
    • Twilight on 5/27/09 was 6:04AM w/ heavy rains on 5/25 & 5/26.
    • Ocasio's yellow 2005 Chevy Cobalt, discovered @ intersection of Franklin &
      Railroad tracks near Hataway's home later in the day 5/27/09
    • House adjacent to abandoned car heard a car pull up and noted it was very 'late' for someone/kids to be getting home.
    • Ocasio's wallet, keys & cell phone are missing
    • Ocasio did not carry a purse, only a wallet & cell phone
    • Cadaver K9's did not alert @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
    • Tracking K9's did not locate a trail @ either JVH's residence or Ocasio's car 5/27/09
    • JVH arrested 6/1/09, Monday PM on drug-related charges violating his parole conditions (IIRC) after a search of his residence yielded nothing regarding Ocasio
    • LE released search of JVH's computers & CD's didn't reveal any information about Tracy's potential whereabouts
    • LE searched septic tank @ JVH's residence (lives with father), negative results
    • Victim came forward claiming JVH attempted to break her neck after giving him a ride home 8/2008 amid a goodnight hug. Victim escaped and JVH allegedly chased her down the street until her cries drew assistance from neighbors. LE couldn't locate JVH to follow-through with the 8/2008 assault until now.

WIDELY SPECULATED:
    • Ocasio involved in a scuffle outside the Tap Room w/ some members of Hutto family & JVH in April
    • Ocasio's car was found unlocked and both rear seats were leaned forward
    • Ocasio's car was found pointed nose-toward Franklin St. on the dirt path between the railroad tracks and the house on the southeast side of the intersection
    • JVH's father indicated JVH was @ home ~2:30AM
    • Ocasio's phone pinged ~4:30AM 5/27/09 when her phone made an attempted call to an unidentified 'friend'. No additional information has been released except that the friend did not answer the call.
    • Ocasio's phone pinged ~8:30AM 5/27/09 when her mother attempted to call her

Players to-date:
    • Arellano, Francisco- JVH's ex-roommate stated in interview JVH wanted to kill someone
    • Case, Amanda - mother of JVH's child
    • Clarke, Rachel M. - victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her in Fern Park area.
    • Gary, Heather - mother of Jeremiah Hutto's children
    • George, Onda Chris - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH, not immediately & rigorously pursued as 'missing' due to being characterized as going on drug binges for days at a time. LE re-examining the case after JVH connection made w/ OCG's SUV and Ocasio case. Thread for OCG link here.
    • Hataway, Donna - JVH's mother, estranged from JVH for a few years admits troubled past
    • Hataway, James Virgil - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim via surveil video leaving Tap Room bar. Reportedly worked with Greg Toole removing debris and sometime personal trainer @ Cardio Club fitness located next to Tap Room bar
    • Hataway, Virgil - JVH's father, hearing impared & JVH lives with him
    • Hickox, Colt - friend of JVH, stated in media interview he considers JVH a "brother"
    • Hutto, Alicia - sister?
    • Hutto, Brandy? – sister
    • Hutto, Daniel Roswell - brother -*Long criminal history
    • Hutto, Jeremiah Blue – brother - Eldest Hutto brother long criminal history - 2 children Autumn & Cory.
    • Hutto, Paul Adam*– brother - Long criminal history
    • Kesse, Jennifer - missing in Orlando 1/2006, also patron of Tap Room bar and Cardio Club fitness center next door to TR bar. Case has 9 threads-to-date w/ latest discussion linked here.
    • Ocasio, Elizabeth "Liz"- victim's mother
    • Ocasio, Joseph "Joe" - victim's father
    • Ocasio, Tracy- vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
    • Sharpe, Justi- friend of JVH, dropped JVH @ Tap Room bar 5/27/09
    • Toole, Greg – S.O. and friend of JVH, worked with JVH in debris removal and on occasion @ Cardio Club fitness club as trainer. Lives ~1 mile from JVH.
    • Watters, Tyler - friend of JVH, also @ scene of LE discovering O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and one other UID* male
    UID's to-date:
    • *Lasntame?, Firstname? - Third male sighted by LE w/ O.C. George’s SUV w/ JVH and Tyler Watters
    • Lastname? Derrick - victim's ex-boyfriend
    • Lastname?, Matt - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"

Link to case Google Map showing points of interest in the case here.
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been on a mini-vacation...needed after the TO 8 day search............

I am very impressed I know more now about characters than I knew the 8 days I was searching.

Thanks to all of you guys.

Anyone have details about JVH being arrested and bailed out of jail on an assault charge 18/19 April 2009 - perhaps related to the Tap Room fight with Hutto Brothers? TO posted on her MySpace something about getting someone arrested - reference to JVH?? Motive - revenge??
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by dearmont View Post
    Anyone have details about JVH being arrested and bailed out of jail on an assault charge 18/19 April 2009 - perhaps related to the Tap Room fight with Hutto Brothers? TO posted on her MySpace something about getting someone arrested - reference to JVH?? Motive - revenge??
    I like this theory. But I read someplace she told someone she met JH only the week before. I wonder if one of the Hutto brother's was arrested around that time.

I don't have those details, but could someone point me in the direction of the fight? I guess I missed it. (Or just tell me what it was all about?)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

JEREMIAH HUTTO was arrested on 5/13/2009 for a misdemenor

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't have those details, but could someone point me in the direction of the fight? I guess I missed it. (Or just tell me what it was all about?)
    TO posted on another blog that she was in a fight the night of 14 Apr at the Tap Room - no names were given in the posting - she apparently filed a report with police and got someone arrested.

JVH posted on his MySpace that he had been arrested and bailed out 19 Apr for something he didn't do and he was "p..ssed" - so that's a bit of a coincidence I think
    I choose to walk to path less travelled, and that has made all the difference

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    Wow this is a creepy site. Look at the Panzer boots! They also sell white and red laces - I guess that's standard or something.

The low ankle shoes look exactly like the shoes in the Kesse video!

http://aryanwear.com/clothing-boots-shoes-c-96_22.html
    A couple of days ago someone (with a rough past) told me red laces mean you've killed someone.

TO posted on another blog that she was in a fight the night of 14 Apr at the Tap Room - no names were given in the posting - she apparently filed a report with police and got someone arrested.

JVH posted on his MySpace that he had been arrested and bailed out 19 Apr for something he didn't do and he was "p..ssed" - so that's a bit of a coincidence I think
    I read at another blog (not allowed to be linked here) that Paul Hutto was arrested that night. Greg Toole was also arrested for failure to register as a SO. JVH was not present at the TR that night.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Court records show Hataway has been behind bars in the past. His latest arrest was in April on charges of criminal mischief.
    http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,1237163.story

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19632971/detail.html

Two separate incidents. Alleged April 14 incident which TO describes in blog as having taken place outside Taproom, is rumored to initially have involved PHutto IIRC and another young woman, then subsequently involving TO who reported it to LE. It was determined JVH was not involved or present at the time. Subsequent April 19 documented criminal mischief involving JVH was a separate incident--for which charges were filed--that did not take place near Taproom, it was up on A.D. Mims Rd. Below is the account from Sentinel.

OCOEE - Authorities ended their search of a wooded area in Ocoee known for illegal dumping and gave few new details Thursday in their investigation into the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio.

Ocoee Police, however, did provide a details of an April incident involving James Hataway, the person of interest in the Ocasio case.

Meanwhile, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement confirmed that its Leads Tracking System -- one that compiles tips for specific cases -- is being used in the Ocasio investigation.

Hataway was arrested and charged with criminal mischief after a witness said he struck a Dodge van on A.D. Mims Road. The driver of the van was headed home early one morning when she spotted about 30 people crossing the road. Donnagh Robinson slowed to let the pedestrians cross in front of her van. While passing the group, she heard a bang.

Robinson's niece, Elizabeth Gall, also was in the car and identified Hataway as the man who struck the van.

"He punched the side of my truck," said Robinson, explaining that her vehicle's right side door remains damaged. She had hoped to collect money from Hataway to pay her insurance deductible.

"Now his butt is in jail. I know I'm not going to get my $500 deductible," Robinson said. "I never met the man before, and I never want to meet him again."

Hataway, 28, is at the Orange County Jail on the charge from the April 19 incident as well as a drug paraphernalia possession charge from Ocoee and a battery case from Seminole County involving another woman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4224320.story

Quote Originally Posted by kiki the parrot View Post
    Two separate incidents. The alleged April 14 incident which TO describes in blog as having taken place outside Taproom, rumored to involve PHutto IIRC, and later determined JVH wasn't present. The documented April 19 incident involving JVH was a separate incident--for which charges were filed--did not take place near Taproom it was up on A.D. Mims Road Below is the account from Sentinel.

OCOEE - Authorities ended their search of a wooded area in Ocoee known for illegal dumping and gave few new details Thursday in their investigation into the disappearance of Tracy Ocasio.

Ocoee Police, however, did provide a details of an April incident involving James Hataway, the person of interest in the Ocasio case.

Meanwhile, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement confirmed that its Leads Tracking System -- one that compiles tips for specific cases -- is being used in the Ocasio investigation.

Hataway was arrested and charged with criminal mischief after a witness said he struck a Dodge van on A.D. Mims Road. The driver of the van was headed home early one morning when she spotted about 30 people crossing the road. Donnagh Robinson slowed to let the pedestrians cross in front of her van. While passing the group, she heard a bang.

Robinson's niece, Elizabeth Gall, also was in the car and identified Hataway as the man who struck the van.

"He punched the side of my truck," said Robinson, explaining that her vehicle's right side door remains damaged. She had hoped to collect money from Hataway to pay her insurance deductible.

"Now his butt is in jail. I know I'm not going to get my $500 deductible," Robinson said. "I never met the man before, and I never want to meet him again."

Hataway, 28, is at the Orange County Jail on the charge from the April 19 incident as well as a drug paraphernalia possession charge from Ocoee and a battery case from Seminole County involving another woman.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4224320.story

Thanks! Why were 30 people crossing the road?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Pics of the railroad tracks on Franklin St.

West of the tracks looking South
    2009-07-02 20.26.12 (Small).jpg
    Looking South down the tracks
    2009-07-02 20.25.37 (Small).jpg
    East of the tracks looking South
    2009-07-02 20.26.02 (Small).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Thanks! Why were 30 people crossing the road?
    To get to the other side....? (omg sorry I know, that was such a set-up tho lol!) I wondered the same thing.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast