Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
So I guess the case with Britt has grown Cold.So sad that media just drops a case like this.Still Praying for ya Britt

:(

this case is screaming for a big break.

Brittanee... where are you?

I thought for sure she would have been located one way or the other by now.

So, so sad.

Just checking in, I do stop by and read Brittanee's thread.

Come home soon sweetie. Your family needs to have you home.

The more time that passes with no solution, the harder it is to remain optimistic about Brittanee's fate.

My hope is that Brittanee's "friends" will come forward with new info if months continue to go by without answers. I don't think they could live with the guilt for so long if they didn't share all they knew about Brittanee's activities.

But who knows?

All I know is that someone, somewhere, knows what happened to Brittanee and I hope whoever they are that they have a conscience and come forward.

09-063936 7/2/2009 08:30pm 400 s ocean bl follow up ref 09-035452 possibly britney drexle wearing a pink plaid
shorts pink muscle shirt has a pony tail walking with a wm brn hair
wht shirt blu jean shorts lsh on foot sb on the ocean side of family​
kingdom caller doesn't want to speak with ofc

09-063936 7/2/2009 08:30pm 400 s ocean bl follow up ref 09-035452 possibly britney drexle wearing a pink plaid
shorts pink muscle shirt has a pony tail walking with a wm brn hair
wht shirt blu jean shorts lsh on foot sb on the ocean side of family​
kingdom caller doesn't want to speak with ofc

Good to know people are still looking out for BD! It's a busy weekend in SC maybe something will turn up

Originally posted by Autumndreams in thread #5

Bolded by me.

I am figuring less then 30 mins was the time she was thought to be missing.

This would be my understanding..........
BD's boyfriend JG got a call from the girls while he was at work that BD was missing. He then texted BD at 9:16pm and got no reply from her. He left work and arrived at DD's home at 9:30pm and told her that she was in MB and is missing.
DD called PB and got 3 different stories from him about seeing her. She also called JO and AL 4 times and they would not answer her calls they would only answer PB's calls.
DD also called 911 and the Sheriffs came to her house. PB gave sheriffs 3 different stories. Sometime during all this DD had called JH who is in NC to drive down to MB and see whats going on and file an official missing persons report with MBPD.

So, by the time JH gets to MB and she's that she is in fact missing and makes a report it is well after 2am.. I think it was closer to 4-5am.

Also some news report state the BD had texted someone at 9:15 saying she was going to another friends hotel.

This is what sets off my hinky meter.....
1) Why did the girls jump so quickly that BD who is 17yo was missing if it had only been at most 30 mins??

2) Who got the texted saying she was going to another hotel??

3) Who actually sent this text??

6) And why did... I don't remember the persons name atm.... say on JO's FB that he will never go to MB again after what happened there??

Keeping the times straight as to the last time Brittanee was seen is confusing. If she was seen on the hotel camera's at 8pm or 8:15pm it should have taken her no more than 20 minutes to reach the Bar Harbor hotel where she was staying with the girls.

I believe that the text message consisting of the message that "she was going to another friends hotel" was sent by the person responsible for her disappearance. It also favors that it was someone who knew her and knew who to send it to. If a stranger looked at her contacts in her phone list, they wouldn't know who was who. I also think a stranger would not take the time to answer a text from thier victim's phone, I think they would just ignore it.

The person who sent that text knew who to send it to and knew it would buy them time. But why not answer JG's text, because they paniced, why because they know that JG is Brittanee's boyfriend.

Just my thoughts.

Why would Brittanee decide to stop at another friend's hotel when supposedly she had to hurry to get the shorts back to JO?

Oh, I hope those leads turn out to be something! The not knowing anything must be killing her parents.

I had thought about the Gaffney, SC serial killer too, but Gaffney isn't very close to Myrtle Beach and kidnapping Brittanee wouldn't fit with the killer's MO very well. He's been killing people and leaving them - I don't think he's taken anyone, and if he had killed and left Brittanee I'm sure she would have been found by now.

I don't think the Gaffney, SC serial killer is involved either. Too much distance, and too different of an MO.

I am SOOOOO excited about the possible break!!!!! If Dawn Drexel can't disclose anything more, that's even better, because it means that LE has some info that might compromise the investigation if they reveal it (a possible perp and their location!).

Please let Brittanee be found shortly!! And please let those leads pan out! :praying:

Sounds positive! I hope and pray that she is found soon. It's been long enough. Prayers for the family.

DD seemed calm and composed in the interview, and seems to think they're close to finding Brittanee and whoever is responsible for her disappearance. I wonder what kind of leads they have and if they're related to the kids back in Rochester or a stranger/acquaintance in MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni