Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Hybrid View

Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...seyBaun073.jpg

Moon sextile Sun always creates an opportunity and that's how the predator saw this darkening moment on Friday evening. The Part of Fortune completes that set-up from Scorpio where the part becomes Part of Misfortune. Odd that this part is at the apex of the chart where it is most visible and prominent, marking the third point in a triangle of death. Sun, ruler House of death, Moon inside House of death (& intercepted) and Scorpio which is the Sign belonging on House 8 in the natural zodiac.

The node of the Moon in the First House is so hopeful and friendly in Aquarius but it is at the same degree as Pluto and thus denotes fatality, casualty, tragedy. Under the chart, read about this criminal bushwhacker.

I should add that Lindsey is about to be eclipsed, whether in life or not. Her eleventh birthday is the date of the lunar eclipse discussed on the General Thread, July 7.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 04-24-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: add birthday
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Lindsey Baum Last Seen

It gets discouraging seeing Event SUN in the 6th House of Caretaking repeatedly in these Missing Children cases --- as Tuba just this evening brought to our attention in the General Thread (see post #121) --- and here we go again...

I am posting the Last Seen with some call-outs & commentary:

The situation is serious with Capricorn on the ASCENDANT, ruled by serious SATURN, intercepted in the 8th House of Death. PLUTO and BLACK MOON LILITH hover over the ASCENDANT. I have never seen this marker result in anything good. Moreover, as Tuba already pointed out, PLUTO is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

MERCURY the 5th House Child is in critical degree, 17 mutable. All of MERCURY's aspects are separating -- i.e., happened in the past -- except for two: MERCURY is applying parallel to HADES and applying quindecile (165 degrees) to BLACK MOON LILITH, both of which are death markers.

In forensic astrology, the PLUTO/CERES midpoint is often prominent in kidnappings. Here, this midpoint is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN symbolizing what comes before the Public Eye.

Lindsey was taken by force because TORO (brutality) is close conjunct the 5th House Cusp of the Child and the Transneptunian VULCANUS (25 Cancer) is partile conjunct Lindsey's secondary progressed SUN.

She was whisked into a vehicle because MERCURY (Lindsey) applies conjunct asteroid PHAETHON, associated with cars.

The reason was sexual because asteroid EROS 17 Pisces (sexuality) partile squares MERCURY the Child.

Not shown, asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA 16 Pisces conjoins EROS, squares MERCURY the child and partile opposes SATURN the perp. Can we dare hope the perp was caught on surveillance camera?

Finally, and also not noted on the chart, Lindsey's natal CUPIDO, one of the Transneptunians, is posited at 00 Sagittarius --- partile opposed the Last Seen 5th House of the Child cusp.

CUPIDO = Family dynamics and with 5th House Cusp at 00 Gemini, the degree of ALCYONE a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters, we see once again that deficient/defective/incompetent caretaking has led to inconsolable grief.

Sadly,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 06-30-2009 at 11:02 PM. Reason: add comment

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    It gets discouraging seeing Event SUN in the 6th House of Caretaking repeatedly in these Missing Children cases --- as Tuba just this evening brought to our attention in the General Thread (see post #121) --- and here we go again...

The situation is serious with Capricorn on the ASCENDANT, ruled by serious SATURN, intercepted in the 8th House of Death. PLUTO and BLACK MOON LILITH hover over the ASCENDANT. I have never seen this marker result in anything good. Moreover, as Tuba already pointed out, PLUTO is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

MERCURY the 5th House Child is in critical degree, 17 mutable. All of MERCURY's aspects are separating -- i.e., happened in the past -- except for two: MERCURY is applying parallel to HADES and applying quindecile (165 degrees) to BLACK MOON LILITH, both of which are death markers.

In forensic astrology, the PLUTO/CERES midpoint is often prominent in kidnappings. Here, this midpoint is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN symbolizing what comes before the Public Eye.

Lindsey was taken by force because TORO (brutality) is close conjunct the 5th House Cusp of the Child and the Transneptunian VULCANUS (25 Cancer) is partile conjunct Lindsey's secondary progressed SUN.

She was whisked into a vehicle because MERCURY (Lindsey) applies conjunct asteroid PHAETHON, associated with cars.

The reason was sexual because asteroid EROS 17 Pisces (sexuality) partile squares MERCURY the Child.

Not shown, asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA 16 Pisces conjoins EROS, squares MERCURY the child and partile opposes SATURN the perp. Can we dare hope the perp was caught on surveillance camera?

Finally, and also not noted on the chart, Lindsey's natal CUPIDO, one of the Transneptunians, is posited at 00 Sagittarius --- partile opposed the Last Seen 5th House of the Child cusp.

CUPIDO = Family dynamics and with 5th House Cusp at 00 Gemini, the degree of ALCYONE a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters, we see once again that deficient/defective/incompetent caretaking has led to inconsolable grief.

Sadly,
    Soulscape
    This is what I was fearing. I hope the perp didn't grab her at the gas station and hit the hwy...that would not be good at all.

Can the charts indicate if she is close? Or long gone? Was it someone she knew or a stranger?

Anyway, Thanks so much Soulscape.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to breanna For This Useful Post:

No safe towns?

[quote=Soulscape;3922174]It gets discouraging seeing Event SUN in the 6th House of Caretaking repeatedly in these Missing Children cases --- as Tuba just this evening brought to our attention in the General Thread (see post #121) --- and here we go again...

respectfully snipped....

Could Photgraphica/Eros also mean for sex film purposes?
    Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop these sick, senseless tragedies? It seems like predators are actually becoming more bold, possibly encouraged by the seeming probability of not getting caught.
    At my grand daughters birthday party at a public park with playground just off a highway, some of the moms and friends seemed suprised at my vigilance over the children by commenting "this is a safe town!"
    They're all "safe" until an innocent child is seen as an opportunity....
    Call me paranoid, I DO NOT CARE!

Lindsey Baum - Last Seen

[quote=Angelzgram;3922425]

respectfully snipped....

Could Photgraphica/Eros also mean for sex film purposes?
    Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop these sick, senseless tragedies? It seems like predators are actually becoming more bold, possibly encouraged by the seeming probability of not getting caught.
    At my grand daughters birthday party at a public park with playground just off a highway, some of the moms and friends seemed suprised at my vigilance over the children by commenting "this is a safe town!"
    They're all "safe" until an innocent child is seen as an opportunity....
    Call me paranoid, I DO NOT CARE!
    Yes, Angelzgram,

PHOTOGRAPHICA (pictures) conjunct EROS (sex) in Pisces (film, movies) disposited by NEPTUNE in Aquarius (internet) could manifest as you suggest. The close square to MERCURY (Lindsey) and exact opposition to SATURN (perp) links the potential manifestation directly to the child and her abductor.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Is there anything in Lindsey's chart that COULD indicate kidnapping, but she is still alive, and could be found BEFORE all those death markers fall into place?
    Or does it show that she is already dead?
    Sorry for my ignorance, I've just started following this thread.
    TIA

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mistivon For This Useful Post:

watchinginky is offline Please let today be the day they find HaLeigh

Sadly,
    Soulscape

Bold and "red" by me.

I'm beyond comprehension as to how parents can continue to allow their young children, especially girls, to wonder the streets alone. She was walking a half mile back to her house. What was this mother doing that was so important that she couldn't have gone and picked up her little girl?

Children need our guidance and protection. Too many times today, they are taken for granted and sadly, this is becoming the outcome more and more often. I have 2 little ones and I don't let them out of my sight for even a second, even outside in our own yard. It's a shame they can't enjoy the same freedoms we ourselves did as kids.

Thank you again Soulscape and Tuba for sharing with us your gift of reading the heavens. You are truly appreciated.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to watchinginky For This Useful Post:

This guy was picked up. Its been discussed on the main page about Lindsey, so I thought I would bring it over. He was covicted of rape in the 90's and failed to registar. Thought you might want to look into it.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderd...AgencyID=54528

I find it strange he was picked up and now the search has been called off.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    This guy was picked up. Its been discussed on the main page about Lindsey, so I thought I would bring it over. He was covicted of rape in the 90's and failed to registar. Thought you might want to look into it.

Thanks, Butterfly.

Can we get his DOB?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

could this be him?

DRL Grays Harbor, WA
    DOB 8/20/68

http://criminalsearches.com/summary....zip=&x=49&y=16
    Chatty

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    could this be him?

DRL Grays Harbor, WA
    DOB 8/20/68

http://criminalsearches.com/summary....zip=&x=49&y=16

Yep thats him.....

He is 40 years old,, the charges are the same, and it stated somewhere else he was born in 68.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

If you read further down it says this ibformation is based off the Officail Washington Website, if you follow the link out it doesn't list his birthdate just 1968 and that he is 40. So they may have just used Jan. 1 as a DOB because one was not listed. I think the August birthdate is correct. Aslo if the January birthdate was correct he would be 41 not 40.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I can't believe how many SO sites I had to go to to find his actual DOB. All I was seeing he was 40 yr old. I believe they list 1/1 as the month and day IF they don't have confirmed info on these other site.

I copied the info directly from Vinelink/Washington State Offenders
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-02-2009 at 06:17 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Thanks, Butterfly.

Can we get his DOB?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

LUDINGTON DEREK ROBERT 08/20/1968 40 In Custody Grays Harbor County Jail Grays Harbor County Jail

Offender ID: 36241 Offender Name: DEREK ROBERT LUDINGTON Date of Birth: 08/20/1968 Age: 40 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Grays Harbor County Jail Race: White Gender: Male

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Hi ~ I wouldn't post on this thread unless I thought it was extremely important...so here goes....

From Here...http://www.myspace.com/445918694

To Here REMOVED- believed to be a MINOR

To Here....http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326

To Here....http://www.myspace.com/myplace1964

IS THIS THE SAME GUY???
    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...kerson/Lindsey

Have to meet a friend for lunch. Will be checking back as soon as I fly in the door ~ Thanks!
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-08-2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: link to MINOR's MySp

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haddie McFaddies Mom For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post
    Hi ~ I wouldn't post on this thread unless I thought it was extremely important...so here goes....

IS THIS THE SAME GUY???

Have to meet a friend for lunch. Will be checking back as soon as I fly in the door ~ Thanks!

Pretty sharp there Haddie ;} It is the link with Zidane in it. He doesn't appear to be an authority figure tho as she said he was kind of childlike {my word} so it would just have to be his age maybe the tattoo's that would make a young girl even talk to him IMO. Kinda scary or creepy lookin' I think.
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-08-2009 at 10:18 PM. Reason: link to MINOR's MySp

link to MINOR's MySp

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post

To Here : REMOVED- believed to be a MINOR

IS THIS THE SAME GUY???

I'll play, but I think we're in the wrong thread for this.

Yes I think it looks like him. The year is right. His zodiac sign doesn't match.

I'm interested in "Patrick" in the images there, and am trying to find out more about him.

eta: found him here... http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/ser...archLang=en_US

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paris_paris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by paris_paris View Post
    I'll play, but I think we're in the wrong thread for this.

Yes I think it looks like him. The year is right. His zodiac sign doesn't match.

I'm interested in "Patrick" in the images there, and am trying to find out more about him.
    ITA it is a bit premature for this thread. This Astro thread seems to have a different tack as you can post more here than on the regular threads. That is my fault and I apologise for that.

My copy & paste feature is not working, but if someone wants to bring it to either the main Lindsey or misc Lindsey thread we'd be able to learn more and then bring it back if our Astros think it is warranted.

I don't think we should bring back the second {ebony} link as she is a minor. A Mod might say it is OK as she is linked to Lindsey's MS page.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    ITA it is a bit premature for this thread. This Astro thread seems to have a different tack as you can post more here than on the regular threads. That is my fault and I apologise for that.

My copy & paste feature is not working, but if someone wants to bring it to either the main Lindsey or misc Lindsey thread we'd be able to learn more and then bring it back if our Astros think it is warranted.

I don't think we should bring back the second {ebony} link as she is a minor. A Mod might say it is OK as she is linked to Lindsey's MS page.
    The fact that Rick1964 has prominently posted a picture of a missing boy from 1995 in his Myspace pictures, and he's only 4 Myspace clicks away from MK, and considering he looks just like DRL, perhaps I'll just copy & paste a few links into Miscellaneous.

Sorry to have misposted here. Blame it on the newbie
    Thank You ~

[QUOTE=Haddie McFaddies Mom;3942236]Hi ~ I wouldn't post on this thread unless I thought it was extremely important...so here goes....

IS THIS THE SAME GUY???

In regards to the minor myspace mentioned above - the only thing that caught my attention was in the mood updates on may 1st or 2nd she had written that she was really scared and felt that something bad was going to happen....

Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
    http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monst...stermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
    http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monst...stermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.
    Thankyou Butterfly, we already have hers and needless to, her chart indicates she is quite chatty.
    We do need a correct DOB for a party KAT and jnTEXAS have been looking into. See KAT's post above.

Wesley K, Day of birth (from message of Happy Birthday on his Myspace).

June 29. He identifies himself as a cancer. He gives his age as 28.

IMHO his date of birth would be July 29, 1981.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mollymil23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mollymil23 View Post
    I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.
    I read the same article that said he was 31 in 2004.
    http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools...f.asp?ID=42152

Unfortunately, I think we're gonna have to dig a little deeper.

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast