Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuba

Reaction score
http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyBaun073.jpg

Moon sextile Sun always creates an opportunity and that's how the predator saw this darkening moment on Friday evening. The Part of Fortune completes that set-up from Scorpio where the part becomes Part of Misfortune. Odd that this part is at the apex of the chart where it is most visible and prominent, marking the third point in a triangle of death. Sun, ruler House of death, Moon inside House of death (& intercepted) and Scorpio which is the Sign belonging on House 8 in the natural zodiac.

The node of the Moon in the First House is so hopeful and friendly in Aquarius but it is at the same degree as Pluto and thus denotes fatality, casualty, tragedy. Under the chart, read about this criminal bushwhacker.

I should add that Lindsey is about to be eclipsed, whether in life or not. Her eleventh birthday is the date of the lunar eclipse discussed on the General Thread, July 7.

It gets discouraging seeing Event SUN in the 6th House of Caretaking repeatedly in these Missing Children cases --- as Tuba just this evening brought to our attention in the General Thread (see post #121) --- and here we go again...

I am posting the Last Seen with some call-outs & commentary:

LindseyBaumLastSeen.gif

The situation is serious with Capricorn on the ASCENDANT, ruled by serious SATURN, intercepted in the 8th House of Death. PLUTO and BLACK MOON LILITH hover over the ASCENDANT. I have never seen this marker result in anything good. Moreover, as Tuba already pointed out, PLUTO is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

MERCURY the 5th House Child is in critical degree, 17 mutable. All of MERCURY's aspects are separating -- i.e., happened in the past -- except for two: MERCURY is applying parallel to HADES and applying quindecile (165 degrees) to BLACK MOON LILITH, both of which are death markers.

In forensic astrology, the PLUTO/CERES midpoint is often prominent in kidnappings. Here, this midpoint is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN symbolizing what comes before the Public Eye.

Lindsey was taken by force because TORO (brutality) is close conjunct the 5th House Cusp of the Child and the Transneptunian VULCANUS (25 Cancer) is partile conjunct Lindsey's secondary progressed SUN.

She was whisked into a vehicle because MERCURY (Lindsey) applies conjunct asteroid PHAETHON, associated with cars.

The reason was sexual because asteroid EROS 17 Pisces (sexuality) partile squares MERCURY the Child.

Not shown, asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA 16 Pisces conjoins EROS, squares MERCURY the child and partile opposes SATURN the perp. Can we dare hope the perp was caught on surveillance camera?

Finally, and also not noted on the chart, Lindsey's natal CUPIDO, one of the Transneptunians, is posited at 00 Sagittarius --- partile opposed the Last Seen 5th House of the Child cusp.

CUPIDO = Family dynamics and with 5th House Cusp at 00 Gemini, the degree of ALCYONE a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters, we see once again that deficient/defective/incompetent caretaking has led to inconsolable grief.

Sadly,
Soulscape

soulscape:
Oh, I am so sad by your chart reading for Lindsey B.

I was so hopeful that this would not be a bad outcome.

So, she was grabbed in an opportunistic moment?
Was is by someone local or someone passing through?

Is there anything in the chart that says if she will be found,
when she will be found and where she will be found?

Also, you mentioned her birthday and the lunar eclipse.
Does this mean she would have had some kind of trouble
or problem anyway on July 11?

Thank you.
Just so sad tonight.

It gets discouraging seeing Event SUN in the 6th House of Caretaking repeatedly in these Missing Children cases --- as Tuba just this evening brought to our attention in the General Thread (see post #121) --- and here we go again...

LindseyBaumLastSeen.gif

The situation is serious with Capricorn on the ASCENDANT, ruled by serious SATURN, intercepted in the 8th House of Death. PLUTO and BLACK MOON LILITH hover over the ASCENDANT. I have never seen this marker result in anything good. Moreover, as Tuba already pointed out, PLUTO is in Fateful Degree (same degree as the NODES), always foretelling a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality.

MERCURY the 5th House Child is in critical degree, 17 mutable. All of MERCURY's aspects are separating -- i.e., happened in the past -- except for two: MERCURY is applying parallel to HADES and applying quindecile (165 degrees) to BLACK MOON LILITH, both of which are death markers.

In forensic astrology, the PLUTO/CERES midpoint is often prominent in kidnappings. Here, this midpoint is partile conjunct the MIDHEAVEN symbolizing what comes before the Public Eye.

Lindsey was taken by force because TORO (brutality) is close conjunct the 5th House Cusp of the Child and the Transneptunian VULCANUS (25 Cancer) is partile conjunct Lindsey's secondary progressed SUN.

She was whisked into a vehicle because MERCURY (Lindsey) applies conjunct asteroid PHAETHON, associated with cars.

The reason was sexual because asteroid EROS 17 Pisces (sexuality) partile squares MERCURY the Child.

Not shown, asteroid PHOTOGRAPHICA 16 Pisces conjoins EROS, squares MERCURY the child and partile opposes SATURN the perp. Can we dare hope the perp was caught on surveillance camera?

Finally, and also not noted on the chart, Lindsey's natal CUPIDO, one of the Transneptunians, is posited at 00 Sagittarius --- partile opposed the Last Seen 5th House of the Child cusp.

CUPIDO = Family dynamics and with 5th House Cusp at 00 Gemini, the degree of ALCYONE a.k.a. The Weeping Sisters, we see once again that deficient/defective/incompetent caretaking has led to inconsolable grief.

Sadly,
Soulscape

This is what I was fearing. I hope the perp didn't grab her at the gas station and hit the hwy...that would not be good at all.

Can the charts indicate if she is close? Or long gone? Was it someone she knew or a stranger?

Anyway, Thanks so much Soulscape.

LindseyBaumLastSeen.gif

respectfully snipped....

Could Photgraphica/Eros also mean for sex film purposes?
Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop these sick, senseless tragedies? It seems like predators are actually becoming more bold, possibly encouraged by the seeming probability of not getting caught.
At my grand daughters birthday party at a public park with playground just off a highway, some of the moms and friends seemed suprised at my vigilance over the children by commenting "this is a safe town!"
They're all "safe" until an innocent child is seen as an opportunity....
Call me paranoid, I DO NOT CARE!

Is there anything in Lindsey's chart that COULD indicate kidnapping, but she is still alive, and could be found BEFORE all those death markers fall into place?
Or does it show that she is already dead?
Sorry for my ignorance, I've just started following this thread.
TIA

LindseyBaumLastSeen.gif

Sadly,
Soulscape

Bold and "red" by me.

I'm beyond comprehension as to how parents can continue to allow their young children, especially girls, to wonder the streets alone. She was walking a half mile back to her house. What was this mother doing that was so important that she couldn't have gone and picked up her little girl?

Children need our guidance and protection. Too many times today, they are taken for granted and sadly, this is becoming the outcome more and more often. I have 2 little ones and I don't let them out of my sight for even a second, even outside in our own yard. It's a shame they can't enjoy the same freedoms we ourselves did as kids.

Thank you again Soulscape and Tuba for sharing with us your gift of reading the heavens. You are truly appreciated. :blowkiss:

respectfully snipped....

Could Photgraphica/Eros also mean for sex film purposes?
Is there ANYTHING that can be done to stop these sick, senseless tragedies? It seems like predators are actually becoming more bold, possibly encouraged by the seeming probability of not getting caught.
At my grand daughters birthday party at a public park with playground just off a highway, some of the moms and friends seemed suprised at my vigilance over the children by commenting "this is a safe town!"
They're all "safe" until an innocent child is seen as an opportunity....
Call me paranoid, I DO NOT CARE!

Yes, Angelzgram,

PHOTOGRAPHICA (pictures) conjunct EROS (sex) in Pisces (film, movies) disposited by NEPTUNE in Aquarius (internet) could manifest as you suggest. The close square to MERCURY (Lindsey) and exact opposition to SATURN (perp) links the potential manifestation directly to the child and her abductor.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Web Sleuths are doing such an alert and penetrating examination of the circumstances of this missing child. They suspect all is not right with the people surrounding Lindsey. The chart bears them out.

There is an attribute called "The Trine of the Chart" and it describes what Signs one finds on House 10, House 2 and House 6, a big eqauilateral triangle. The Signs in a normal chart are all of one element but here in my missing person's horoscope, there is Air on 2 and 6 but most unusually, Scorpio Water on House 10. This directs us to either someone in authority or a parent. The Part of the girl's Misfortune is also there at 7:13 Scorpio.

Secondly, we have to look at what this event is about as no matter how dynamic the action planets in their inter-relation make it, the event does not happen in a vacuum. The Sun is in the House of Dissension or Conflict and Removals. The Sun is in the Sign of Home and Family, Cancer. It is part of that trine of death described yesterday and it is afflicting Pluto, co ruler of the suspect parent House, 10. The other ruler of H. 10 is Mars found in House 4, a violent ending and red crayon all over conditions in the home. He sits with Venus who protects him but is in crisis herself (critical° Fixed Sign). The crisis degree speaks of isolating circumstances that are grave and climactic. The home is unstable and full of stress. Mars himself is not at home in Taurus and could not be more stubborn but is at a disadvantage and unable to act. A situation has just
blown up.

The Sun, descriptor of the nature of the event, rules House 8. The event is based on death, sex or others' assets. The removal or the struggle, the conflict, happened due to those concerns. Where is the Moon who denotes the actual activity in the event? In that same House of death, sex or others' assets. And she is with the responsible party, the one who committed the crime, Saturn. Saturn who is so shrewd, who planned this and, with his scythe, reaped in the event. The Moon operates at the behest of the Sun and Saturn and makes a choice based on conflict and under duress: she is not only restrained in an intercept but at odds with her dispositor, Mercury showing extreme antipathy for her situation of bondage. I say based on conflict because she rules House 7.

Saturn, who is willing to wait, who delays and obstructs and plans, is very different from the brother, Mars in Taurus, so brash and disobedient. Saturn has an inferiority complex: Capricorn rising and position in Virgo square Mercury for a most depressed attitude. Saturn is sesquiquadrate (135°) Pluto, a very evil planetary blend. Reckless indifference to human life and suffering, wild abandonment, one might say frenzy at the moment matters culminate. Who is this perpetrator and how to unearth him? To begin, he has a record. His one vanity is his well muscled physique.

The cusp of House 8, the death dealer, has solstice point at the Fourth House opposed Part of Misfortune. The Moon which is here depicting the activity of Lindsey is trying to make her way home. See her trine to House 4 cusp. What happens first? She sextiles the Part of Misfortune in Scorpio. And that sextiles the ascending degree for an even wider triangle of death~Sun to Moon to Misfortune to ASC. The ascending degree is one known for selfishness, despondency and jealousy. There is greed here. The perpetrator has not lived an honest life and has stolen from others, Saturn in House 8, thinking he has more need, is more deprived and deserving. He simply takes.

Web Sleuths are doing such an alert and penetrating examination of the circumstances of this missing child. They suspect all is not right with the people surrounding Lindsey. The chart bears them out.

There is an attribute called "The Trine of the Chart" and it describes what Signs one finds on House 10, House 2 and House 6, a big eqauilateral triangle. The Signs in a normal chart are all of one element but here in my missing person's horoscope, there is Air on 2 and 6 but most unusually, Scorpio Water on House 10. This directs us to either someone in authority or a parent. The Part of the girl's Misfortune is also there at 7:13 Scorpio.

Secondly, we have to look at what this event is about as no matter how dynamic the action planets in their inter-relation make it, the event does not happen in a vacuum. The Sun is in the House of Dissension or Conflict and Removals. The Sun is in the Sign of Home and Family, Cancer. It is part of that trine of death described yesterday and it is afflicting Pluto, co ruler of the suspect parent House, 10. The other ruler of H. 10 is Mars found in House 4, a violent ending and red crayon all over conditions in the home. He sits with Venus who protects him but is in crisis herself (critical° Fixed Sign). The crisis degree speaks of isolating circumstances that are grave and climactic. The home is unstable and full of stress. Mars himself is not at home in Taurus and could not be more stubborn but is at a disadvantage and unable to act. A situation has just
blown up.

The Sun, descriptor of the nature of the event, rules House 8. The event is based on death, sex or others' assets. The removal or the struggle, the conflict, happened due to those concerns. Where is the Moon who denotes the actual activity in the event? In that same House of death, sex or others' assets. And she is with the responsible party, the one who committed the crime, Saturn. Saturn who is so shrewd, who planned this and, with his scythe, reaped in the event. The Moon operates at the behest of the Sun and Saturn and makes a choice based on conflict and under duress: she is not only restrained in an intercept but at odds with her dispositor, Mercury showing extreme antipathy for her situation of bondage. I say based on conflict because she rules House 7.

Saturn, who is willing to wait, who delays and obstructs and plans, is very different from the brother, Mars in Taurus, so brash and disobedient. Saturn has an inferiority complex: Capricorn rising and position in Virgo square Mercury for a most depressed attitude. Saturn is sesquiquadrate (135°) Pluto, a very evil planetary blend. Reckless indifference to human life and suffering, wild abandonment, one might say frenzy at the moment matters culminate. Who is this perpetrator and how to unearth him? To begin, he has a record. His one vanity is his well muscled physique.

The cusp of House 8, the death dealer, has solstice point at the Fourth House opposed Part of Misfortune. The Moon which is here depicting the activity of Lindsey is trying to make her way home. See her trine to House 4 cusp. What happens first? She sextiles the Part of Misfortune in Scorpio. And that sextiles the ascending degree for an even wider triangle of death~Sun to Moon to Misfortune to ASC. The ascending degree is one known for selfishness, despondency and jealousy. There is greed here. The perpetrator has not lived an honest life and has stolen from others, Saturn in House 8, thinking he has more need, is more deprived and deserving. He simply takes.
=============
I read here quite often but am totally incapable of interpretation and can't attempt it, even. Could you interpret in simple language what this entails, please...................

Maybe you can run it through Babblefish.

blown up.

Bolded respectfully be me.

Tuba, once again I must extend my humble and complete thank you for this interpretation of Lindsey's charts.

You have outlined exactly who we are looking for...thank you so much.

Today a spokesperson from NCMEC stated that from the information he has the person that took Lindsey knew her.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3924303&postcount=499"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09[/ame]

Since we don't know everyone that had access to Lindsey, through her Mother or through her friends parents...etc. I am forced to look at the one man who's name was reported in early media articles. His name is S. Williams and I'm having difficulty finding info on him as of this time.

blown up.

Tuba,

trying to understand the bolded above. is this saying someone she knew in authority is responsible? possibly a parent of a friend or the live in boyfriend of a friends mom?
The 2nd bolded does this mean a woman suspects her spouse but is covering for him in a way or not wanting to see that person as being possibly invovled?

I can't get past Scott Williams who is most likely the live in boyfriend of the friends mother Kara, and kara bothers me too. So I may be reading more into what you posted as I have this hinky feeling about those two.

thanks for all the hard work you do. I look forward to reading the astrology threads. They are so interesting.

Today a spokesperson from NCMEC stated that from the information he has the person that took Lindsey knew her.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09

Since we don't know everyone that had access to Lindsey, through her Mother or through her friends parents...etc. I am forced to look at the one man who's name was reported in early media articles. His name is S. Williams and I'm having difficulty finding info on him as of this time.

<Respectfully snipped & bolded>

Keep looking, Kat. We would like his birth data.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in this forum.
The chart reading on Lindsey honestly scares me to death. What does it mean? What can I do? What information is in there to help us find Lindsey? I live in her town...give me something..anything to look for!
Lindsey's disappearance has taken a toll on the entire town. We may have been niave before, we are no longer. I just hope it is not to late to have Lindsey come home safe.

:wave: Gailrene Welcome to WS's! It is always helpful for our amazing astrologers to have help from someone who is a local in a missing case. Our prayers go out to you & your community!

Do you know any info on Scott W. the live in BF from the house where she left to head home on Fri.? TIA You would also be helpful in our general thread for Lindsey too if you have the time to answer or aide in any ?'s many have!

Here is the link to it for you:
WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3925112&posted=1#post3925112

:angel:

Bolded respectfully be me.

Tuba, once again I must extend my humble and complete thank you for this interpretation of Lindsey's charts.

You have outlined exactly who we are looking for...thank you so much.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09

Well I seen the Scott guy on NG tonight he is in noway fit (not ruling him out just can't find anything on him), but I did a little digging on uncle of the friend (hasn't been mentioned in media but is on her mom's myspace) he is a body builder, is on a roid forum, and has a prior record. he also lives in WA just not sure where as of yet.

Bringing Angel Who Cares's quote over from Lindsey Baum Thread for Gailrene and any other Local who may be reading here:

ABDUCTION BECOMING MORE LIKELY AS LINDSEY BAUM SEARCH CONTINUES
July 1, 2009
<snipped>
Investigators are beginning to lean towards the fact that a 10 year old McCleary girl, missing since last Friday, was abducted. Undersheriff Rick Scott says the more time goes by and the more leads are investigated, the less likely it becomes that Lindsey Baum ran away or is playing a prank on her family. Scott says investigators continue to scour the East County town for information, but have not turned up any facts that would lead them to Lindsey.

Scott says it is possible that a McCleary resident may unknowingly be a neighbor, friend or family member of someone involved in Lindsey&#8217;s disappearance. With that in mind, the Sheriff&#8217;s office is asking people to report any odd changes in behavior. That could include selling a vehicle, changes in mood, dropping out of sight or other changes in attitude or habits.

Article:
http://www.kxro.com/Article.asp?id=1389133&spid=

:angel:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3925214&postcount=82"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2[/ame]

I have enlarged in dark red the pertinent portion of the quote. The charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows. This directive from Undersheriff Rick Scott is highly important. If you are local, you can help by being very observant and reporting suspicious behavioral changes in people you know or associate with, even if you think their involvement may be a long shot.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Well I seen the Scott guy on NG tonight he is in noway fit (not ruling him out just can't find anything on him), but I did a little digging on uncle of the friend (hasn't been mentioned in media but is on her mom's myspace) he is a body builder, is on a roid forum, and has a prior record. he also lives in WA just not sure where as of yet.

Interesting, let's follow-up on him. Because he is not mentioned in the news nor listed as a suspect, we have to keep in mind we are not allowed to post names, but his Date of Birth sure would come in handy.
Kara K. did write on one of the forums that there were 4 adults in the livingroom when Lindsey left that night. Can't rule anyone out.

comments on his myspace say happy bday on June 29th 2009 and he is 28. SO I think we can guess his DOB to be 6/29/1981. i wil do some more digging to see if i can find something more concrete on DOB

Distracted posted on the main page that the friends father Scott W. and Lindsey's mom both took and passed polys. there is a link there. i tried to bring the post over, but couldn't figure out how to do that.

I'm wondering why the friend's mom didn't take one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk