Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Butterfly, we have not posted KK's chart. Not necessary at this time.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Kat, who exactly is Wes in the grand scheme of things?

On another note, assuming the 8/20/68 DOB is correct, the RSO Ludington's chart does not 'look' like a typical SO chart. We are taking a closer look before we post. As both Tuba & I pointed out earlier, the charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows --- at least well enough to get into a car with him.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Wes is somehow related to the KK, he was listed as part of the magazine I posted earlier the muscle magazine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I totally agree with Soulscape that Derek Ludington's planets are not what you expect to see in a sexual offender, a child rapist! True, last year and this have dealt the man born August 20th a bum kick because Saturn was on his extremely benefic and spoiled Venus-Jupiter conjunction but that was not true in 1996 when he offended and was charged and convicted. He must have that Saturn in Aries and the Sun square Neptune in prominent Houses. Not that I don't think this man is the culprit, just that I am shocked that he was born with such good planets. He does not look like Aries rising either.

As parents, as humans out for a walk and as astrologers, we have to look at the chart for last Friday and ask if this was a good and safe time to be taking a walk before absolute nightfall. The House of the walk itself is H. 3, which in the natural zodiac belongs to II. In this event chart, the cusp is taken by Aries and the House is empty ( called the "accidental" wheel or House arrangement ). The ruler is Mars. Mars is found in House 4 with Venus, a protective influence over the trouble that Mars can bring. And Mars trines Saturn. However, Saturn is in a House of peril given to the most serious illnesses, to heavy raw sex and to death. So Saturn, ruler of the Ascendant is going to have an easy time with Mars-Venus, a smooth facilitated trine. Venus and Mars together, conjunct, and ruling opposite poles of the House 3, House 9 axis but look at House 9--our old nemesis Vindemiatrix, the Star of Loss, Death and Widowhood. So that star is irradiating the walk home.

Then we look at the natural ruler of taking a walk or walking home, Mercury. It is in the Sign of walks, II and very, very tightly afflicted to Saturn (fat square). This walking Mercury is found in the House of the child. It all ties together like the post office likes packages. And what is in 12th House relation, ambush, sorrow and confinement, to the walking child but that pair of hot rocks, Mars and Venus.

Part of Misfortune is a point in an easily told story but it is still odd to see it at the zenith of the horoscope for the event. Maybe it is so prominent that someone who has not come forward witnessed at least the perpetrator's first moves. The chart bears that out because several figures are active at the same time: the victim Mercury, the perpetrator Saturn, plus Sun, Venus, Mars. The Moon I give to the child as her co-ruler; see how young the Moon is just 6° into the Sign.

Lastly, Uranus, although intercepted is 4° from the cusp of walking. Uranus is an outer planet and not a comforter-protector; instead Uranus supplies the surprise element and is known for law breaking. So, if this were one of those evening courses in self-defense and taking care of yourself at night in the streets, the answer to the question "Is this a safe time and place to take a walk?" would be a resounding NO! Even more emphatic a NO if you are small and but ten years old.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/r...seyBaun073.jpg
    Last edited by Tuba; 07-02-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: add chart for convenient viewing
    Life takes a toll. Please have exact change ready.

Hi Everyone,

A question: How literally do you take the possibility the perp is 'someone in authority'?

I don't think the BF of a friends mother would be classified as such. He would have no authority over her except he is an adult, right?

The reason I ask is on the other thread a poster wondered if it was possible the perp could be someone in LE. Preposterous we would say. But then to come over here and read that sent a shiver down my spine. An off duty cop, maybe from a surrounding town, well, stranger things have happened in real life.

It could be someone from her school or the one in Elma or someone from her church, perish the thought. But they would be real authority figures.

7. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to scandi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by scandi View Post
    Hi Everyone,

A question: How literally do you take the possibility the perp is 'someone in authority'?

I don't think the BF of a friends mother would be classified as such. He would have no authority over her except he is an adult, right?

The reason I ask is on the other thread a poster wondered if it was possible the perp could be someone in LE. Preposterous we would say. But then to come over here and read that sent a shiver down my spine. An off duty cop, maybe from a surrounding town, well, stranger things have happened in real life.

It could be someone from her school or the one in Elma or someone from her church, perish the thought. But they would be real authority figures.
    Scandi,

You have to look at 'someone in authority' from the perspective of 10 year old girls in general, and Lindsey Baum in particular.

'Someone in Authority' could be: a parent, teacher, minister, doctor, coach, cub scout/girl scout leader, older relative like an uncle/aunt/grandfather, good friend's parent/significant other/relative, etc. --- as well as persons adults would consider to be 'someone in authority' such as police officer, etc. Some children perceive just about any adult they know to be an 'authority figure' while others don't.

The receptions between the planets signifying Lindsey (MERCURY) and the perp (SATURN) are such that we strongly sense she knew him (at least well enough to get into a car with him).

Hope this helps,

Thanks,
    Soulscape

That might be me-regarding LE. I was wondering who the juvie brother would listen to about ending the argument and sending him home. I don't see him listening to a woman. I see him listening to a "big guy" or LE.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to charminglane For This Useful Post:

Wes K.

Kat and JnTexas,

I have reviewed Wes K.'s chart and what I primarily see is a troubled soul who deals continuously with depression and damaged self esteem. He struggles endlessly with thoughts of not being 'good enough,' perhaps even suicidal thoughts, while at the same time having to deal with extremely strong, aggressive tendencies that are terribly difficult to manage. What appears to 'save' him is his dedication to his training, his competitions. When he doesn't manage his powerfully aggressive energy wisely, he gets himself into trouble -- e.g., arrested on domestic violence charges.

Despite the fact that Wes K. conceivably fits both the astrological and criminal profiles of the likely perp, he has no history of sexual offenses. I cannot in good conscience put him on my astrological 'short list.'

If facts are revealed that refute, I will reconsider.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Angel Who Cares is offline If you seek an angel with an open heart, you shall always find one.
    Posted this new article here for you too....I think it might be very important for you all to see right away! We all already knew about her entries about being scared, but they must have found something while checking her PC to suspend searches today. JMHO

Ground Search Suspended For Missing McCleary Girl
    Search Intensifies Into Her Online History
    Posted: 6:21 pm PDT July 2, 2009
    Updated: 6:55 pm PDT July 2, 2009
    <snipped>
    The ground search for a missing Grays Harbor County girl has been suspended, but the search into her Internet history is intensifying.

Police are now checking entries in her MySpace page and doing a forensic analysis of her computer looking for new clues.

They found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen.”

“That's why we're having the computer looked at now forensically to see if there's any other information that may have been deleted or in some other file we didn't access," said Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

The initial analysis shows no evidence Lindsey communicated with anyone online that may have been involved in her disappearance.

Police, crews and volunteers have searched landfills, Dumpsters, creeks and conducted numerous ground searches, but have found no sign of Lindsey. The Mason County Sheriff’s Office is also questioning sex offenders about her disappearance.

Meanwhile, volunteers continue to hand out fliers in an effort to generate tips and keep spreading the word.

Police are asking people to get their facts from the police or media and to not flood the tip line after rumors about the case started circulating overnight.

Three billboards went up Thursday across Western Washington asking for the public’s help with this case.

WATCH IT: Where The Search Is Intensifying
    http://www.kirotv.com/video/19934319/index.html

Article:
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/19934096/detail.html

<div style=text-align: center;><a href=http://www.websleuths.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=605&pictureid=4615 target=_blank>http://www.websleuths.com/forums/pic...pictureid=4615</a></div>
    Angels around us, angels beside us, angels within us. Angels are watching over you when times are good or stressed. Their wings wrap gently around you, whispering you are loved and blessed.
    -- Angel Blessing

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Angel Who Cares For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Kat and JnTexas,

I have reviewed Wes K.'s chart and what I primarily see is a troubled soul who deals continuously with depression and damaged self esteem. He struggles endlessly with thoughts of not being 'good enough,' perhaps even suicidal thoughts, while at the same time having to deal with extremely strong, aggressive tendencies that are terribly difficult to manage. What appears to 'save' him is his dedication to his training, his competitions. When he doesn't manage his powerfully aggressive energy wisely, he gets himself into trouble -- e.g., arrested on domestic violence charges.

Despite the fact that Wes K. conceivably fits both the astrological and criminal profiles of the likely perp, he has no history of sexual offenses. I cannot in good conscience put him on my astrological 'short list.'

If facts are revealed that refute, I will reconsider.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Thank you Soulscape for taking the time to evaluate if he needed to be looked at more closely. I appreciate it very much. I also trust your judgment and will move on towards other people of interest (in my eye, not named by LE) and unless something extreme happens, I agree that we can move on and past Wes.

Thank you again!
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Who Cares View Post
    Posted this new article here for you too....I think it might be very important for you all to see right away! We all already knew about her entries about being scared, but they must have found something while checking her PC to suspend searches today. JMHO

Ground Search Suspended For Missing McCleary Girl
    Search Intensifies Into Her Online History
    Posted: 6:21 pm PDT July 2, 2009
    Updated: 6:55 pm PDT July 2, 2009
    <snipped>
    The ground search for a missing Grays Harbor County girl has been suspended, but the search into her Internet history is intensifying.

Police are now checking entries in her MySpace page and doing a forensic analysis of her computer looking for new clues.

They found an entry from Lindsey a month ago saying, "I've been getting a lot of nightmares lately and I have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen.”

“That's why we're having the computer looked at now forensically to see if there's any other information that may have been deleted or in some other file we didn't access," said Rick Scott of Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office.

The initial analysis shows no evidence Lindsey communicated with anyone online that may have been involved in her disappearance.

Police, crews and volunteers have searched landfills, Dumpsters, creeks and conducted numerous ground searches, but have found no sign of Lindsey. The Mason County Sheriff’s Office is also questioning sex offenders about her disappearance.

Meanwhile, volunteers continue to hand out fliers in an effort to generate tips and keep spreading the word.

Police are asking people to get their facts from the police or media and to not flood the tip line after rumors about the case started circulating overnight.

Three billboards went up Thursday across Western Washington asking for the public’s help with this case.

WATCH IT: Where The Search Is Intensifying
    http://www.kirotv.com/video/19934319/index.html

Article:
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/19934096/detail.html

I surely hope they didn't ust find that entry. GRRRR. We have known about that from what? day 2

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Tuba, Your chart stated that the perp possably could have recently been laid off. That may be an important clue, is it possable to figure out what type of work he may have done. I know that I have seen you guys do it before in Sandra's case, and yall nailed it....If we could figure out what his profession likely was and see if anywhere in that immediate area had recent layoffs, maybe that would be a good place to start.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

That's a really good question, butterfly. He doesn't have a profession in the common sense of that term but is a worker, a labourer. He could have been in charge of inventory and stocking it. He could have loaded trucks. He could have been a farmworker. That end of the food chain. He appeared to be an industrious or steady employee but as mentioned before, this man is not honest. Others suspected that, so he was one of the first to go. I should have made clear before that his dishonesty was not confined to taking what did not belong to him, he lies like a used car salesman.

e
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    That's a really good question, butterfly. He doesn't have a profession in the common sense of that term but is a worker, a labourer. He could have been in charge of inventory and stocking it. He could have loaded trucks. He could have been a farmworker. That end of the food chain. He appeared to be an industrious or steady employee but as mentioned before, this man is not honest. Others suspected that, so he was one of the first to go. I should have made clear before that his dishonesty was not confined to taking what did not belong to him, he lies like a used car salesman.
    That is interesting....So he lies, he knows her or has at least met her, there's a woman in his life whose covering for him wether she knows it or not, he well built and is laborer. Maybe some kind of construction?And most likely lives close, and has had some kind of run in with LE?

Well that narrows it down to half the male population! Just kidding!

Her mom has been away from the dad for 2 yes there has got to be a. Man somewhere. She doesn't look the type to put her love on hold for kids. JMO

Sorry if I have typos we are on the way to the deerlease and it's hard to type on this iPhone. Happy almost 4th everyone!
    Last edited by jnTexas; 07-03-2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Forgot male

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

Wonder if she played softball or soccer? Usually coaches are volunteers. I know slot our coaches are laborers. That would also be someone she would trust and be in authority.

Does the chart give any indication to him possibly having children of his own?

This one has me stumped so far no likely suspect has come up in media

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jnTexas For This Useful Post:

JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    e

That is interesting....So he lies, he knows her or has at least met her, there's a woman in his life whose covering for him wether she knows it or not, he well built and is laborer. Maybe some kind of construction?And most likely lives close, and has had some kind of run in with LE?

Well that narrows it down to half the male population! Just kidding!

Her mom has been away from the dad for 2 yes there has got to be a. Man somewhere. She doesn't look the type to put her love on hold for kids. JMO

Sorry if I have typos we are on the way to the deerlease and it's hard to type on this iPhone. Happy almost 4th everyone!

One name keeps coming back to me. He has a police record (not a prison record though) and his wife had been very vocal during this whole thing and making sure to point fingers at different people (trying to throw the LE's off the trail comes to mind). A few things don't fit though 1. as far as I know he's still employed and 2. he isn't well built (he's big, not fat so much but not fit. Does that make sense?)

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JenniferO For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    One name keeps coming back to me. He has a police record (not a prison record though) and his wife had been very vocal during this whole thing and making sure to point fingers at different people (trying to throw the LE's off the trail comes to mind). A few things don't fit though 1. as far as I know he's still employed and 2. he isn't well built (he's big, not fat so much but not fit. Does that make sense?)

I know exactly who you're speaking of. This person also has had several heart attacks. Would the charts speak to his health, by any chance?

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to distracted For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by jnTexas View Post
    Well I seen the Scott guy on NG tonight he is in noway fit (not ruling him out just can't find anything on him), but I did a little digging on uncle of the friend (hasn't been mentioned in media but is on her mom's myspace) he is a body builder, is on a roid forum, and has a prior record. he also lives in WA just not sure where as of yet.
    Is it the James on Michelle Fxxxxxxxx myspace you are talking about?
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-04-2009 at 02:03 AM. Reason: Typo removed surname

No, and you might want to take the name out of the post before you get into trouble, remember

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mistivon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mistivon View Post
    No, and you might want to take the name out of the post before you get into trouble, remember

Ooops...thanks. I have a hard time keeping track of everything.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Gailrene For This Useful Post:

Is the owner of the Baum rental named as a person of interest? If you look at the chart (post #53 above), you'll see that House 5 and House 6 have to be read together because II is found on both cusps. House 6 is the sector governing tenants. Mercury, ruling both cusps is the victim here. Also, the landlord is definitely an authority figure and Mars, co-ruling that House of Authority is found in the real property sector, 4 conjunct property ruler Venus. Further, we have the ruler of House of death in the real property Sign, Cancer. Co-ruler of the House of landlords and other authority figures afflicts and conditions this same Sun. This is Pluto of course, as discussed in earlier analyses, at the fatal degree matching the node.

But if the landlord is suspect, what has he done to hide this victim? The theme of landlord tenant is repeated in the Sign Virgo, which holds killer Saturn and the child's co-ruler. Virgo is the Sign of tenants in the natural zodiac. They are intercepted. That says that there is very important secretive activity occurring last weekend and hiding and deception. Do we know this man's movements last weekend; did he have an alibi for that Friday night?

Tuba - what about a school principal or teacher? Do you see any school activity in Lindsey's chart? I keep going back to the principal in my mind, although there has been NO talk of such anywhere. Net searches show very little in regards to the school - some upset over disciplinary methods back in 2006 and that's all I could find.

I want to be clear for everyone reading this that this is just speculation on my part. One of those feelings a person gets sometimes and is based on nothing but thin air

Salem

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    In one of JVK's photos in an alley, there appeared to be what looked like landscaping mulch mixed with dung as if it had accidently fallen out of the back of a truck in a line (like someone hauling it around and it fell between the tailgate and the truck as it was opened). I should mention...this was my opinion only. However, it could coincide with what you are saying here. There is a landscaping biz in Elma.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Tuba - what about a school principal or teacher? Do you see any school activity in Lindsey's chart? I keep going back to the principal in my mind, although there has been NO talk of such anywhere. Net searches show very little in regards to the school - some upset over disciplinary methods back in 2006 and that's all I could find.

I want to be clear for everyone reading this that this is just speculation on my part. One of those feelings a person gets sometimes and is based on nothing but thin air

Salem
    Interesting note: Looking at the landlord's public records, it appears there was a lawsuit against a school district for a complaint of injury on that property. It is also where at least one of the debt judgements came into play against him. One of the attorneys asked to be taken off the case and had to sue for the money owed to him.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

The charts give no strong sense of 'teacher.'

Rather, someone who works with/on the land is indicated, possibly with his hands (such as laborer). This person could work on the land, in a profession dealing with land such as landscaping, or own the land. A landlord would fit as an occupation here...

Thanks,
    Soulscape

43. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

Another reason I think my person of interest is a good fit: his home in Elma is in a distant neighborhood but he own the real property in McCleary where Lindsey lives and that equates neatly to Venus ruler House 9 and also ruler House 4. But this doesn't help us in discovering where she is, sadly. However, H. 12 for his location in Elma is House 8 where one finds her co-ruler Moon and him and that would be some area that is "outback" to Elma.

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tuba For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast