Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattyWoman View Post
    could this be him?

DRL Grays Harbor, WA
    DOB 8/20/68

http://criminalsearches.com/summary....zip=&x=49&y=16

Yep thats him.....

He is 40 years old,, the charges are the same, and it stated somewhere else he was born in 68.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Thanks, Butterfly.

Can we get his DOB?

Thanks,
    Soulscape

LUDINGTON DEREK ROBERT 08/20/1968 40 In Custody Grays Harbor County Jail Grays Harbor County Jail

Offender ID: 36241 Offender Name: DEREK ROBERT LUDINGTON Date of Birth: 08/20/1968 Age: 40 Custody Status: In Custody Location of Offender: Grays Harbor County Jail Race: White Gender: Male

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

If you read further down it says this ibformation is based off the Officail Washington Website, if you follow the link out it doesn't list his birthdate just 1968 and that he is 40. So they may have just used Jan. 1 as a DOB because one was not listed. I think the August birthdate is correct. Aslo if the January birthdate was correct he would be 41 not 40.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

I can't believe how many SO sites I had to go to to find his actual DOB. All I was seeing he was 40 yr old. I believe they list 1/1 as the month and day IF they don't have confirmed info on these other site.

I copied the info directly from Vinelink/Washington State Offenders
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 07-02-2009 at 06:17 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

I believe the August is correct DOB, too.
    Chatty

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChattyWoman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FifthEssence View Post
    I can't believe how many SO sites I had to go to to find his actual DOB. All I was seeing he was 40 yr old. I believe they list 1/1 as the month and day IF they don't have confirmed info on thiese other site.

I copied the info directly from Vinelink/Washington State Offenders
    You explain things so much better than I do, I go off and give this long drawn out explanation and still don't think I got my point acroos, you use a few words and the point is made, LOL.

You gave a good explanation, Butterfly... I understood, it is just a default setting....
    I didn't take the time to read that long paragraph on the 'city-data' site.
    Chatty

Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
    http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monst...stermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to butterfly1978 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Another intresting thing. In one of the charts it stated someone known to Lindsey and that they were fit, in so many words. K Kamplin the mother of Lindseys friend that sent her home, apparently was an editor of a Muscle magazine. Several of the key players we have heard about are also listed on this website.
    http://www.getbig.com/magazine/monst...stermuscle.htm

With the description in the chart of the perp, this might be something to consider. I am trying to locate a birthdate for Kara now, will post if I find one. She is also the one talking so much in the media and the internet, kind of a reminder of Melissa Huckaby in Sandra's case.
    Thankyou Butterfly, we already have hers and needless to, her chart indicates she is quite chatty.
    We do need a correct DOB for a party KAT and jnTEXAS have been looking into. See KAT's post above.

Wesley K, Day of birth (from message of Happy Birthday on his Myspace).

June 29. He identifies himself as a cancer. He gives his age as 28.

IMHO his date of birth would be July 29, 1981.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Let me verify that year of birth before a chart is drawn up please? He had a restraining order against him at one time and I want to see if there is a year of birth listed on that...I will ask JnTexas. But the day I am confident on, given his happy birthday messages left by friends on myspace.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mollymil23 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mollymil23 View Post
    I still think the 28 yo thing is false. We can be any age we want on myspace. Veromi.com states he is either 35 or 36 and an article about his business from when he lived in Idaho stated he was 31 y.o. then (2004)...so I think his year of birth is either 73 or 74.
    I read the same article that said he was 31 in 2004.
    http://www.spokesmanreview.com/tools...f.asp?ID=42152

Unfortunately, I think we're gonna have to dig a little deeper.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FifthEssence For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Let me verify that year of birth before a chart is drawn up please? He had a restraining order against him at one time and I want to see if there is a year of birth listed on that...I will ask JnTexas. But the day I am confident on, given his happy birthday messages left by friends on myspace.

Kat, who exactly is Wes in the grand scheme of things?

On another note, assuming the 8/20/68 DOB is correct, the RSO Ludington's chart does not 'look' like a typical SO chart. We are taking a closer look before we post. As both Tuba & I pointed out earlier, the charts indicate the perp is someone Lindsey knows --- at least well enough to get into a car with him.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soulscape For This Useful Post:

I found his year of birth on his court docket for domestic battery in Coeur d'Alene ID.

His year of birth is listed as 1973.

I have to say, I have never seen a man lie about his age like that before. That's odd to me. I guess you see something new on WS's every day huh?

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kat For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast