730 users online (69 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

NM - Anthony Schneider stabbed to death, Albuquerque, 2 May 2009

A man wanted for murder in New Mexico has been taken into custody in Missouri.

Sheriff Carl Watson says Andrew R. Newman, 21, was wandering around the county for about four days and going door to door in the Houston area asking for food and water. A resident told the sheriff that he came home and found Newman alone in his house with his 15-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter acting "strangely."

Watson says the man told Newman he would drive him to the next county, but instead drove to the sheriffs office.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...ptured-in.html
    Don't confront me with my failures.....I had not forgotten them.

Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by Kathee View Post
    A man wanted for murder in New Mexico has been taken into custody in Missouri.

Sheriff Carl Watson says Andrew R. Newman, 21, was wandering around the county for about four days and going door to door in the Houston area asking for food and water. A resident told the sheriff that he came home and found Newman alone in his house with his 15-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter acting "strangely."

Watson says the man told Newman he would drive him to the next county, but instead drove to the sheriffs office.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blog...ptured-in.html
    What a great story and smart Dad!!!! I love it when it ends this way!!!! His victims will now have at least some measure of justice!

Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

Me too!Well done that man

Way to trust your instinct! I wish more people did this and then acted on it.

Omg, I'm glad they've caught someone but there's something really strange about this story. The guy is only 21 and the crimes span from Washington to New Mexico to Texas. The authorities have already made an arrest in the Taos case and the caregiver took a shower with a train hopping befriended stranger staying at the incapacitated person's home! Something needs to be done about getting false confessions and with caregivers entrusted to really take care of folks who have no voice.