NM - Anthony Schneider stabbed to death, Albuquerque, 2 May 2009

Kathee

Reaction score
A man wanted for murder in New Mexico has been taken into custody in Missouri.

Sheriff Carl Watson says Andrew R. Newman, 21, was wandering around the county for about four days and going door to door in the Houston area asking for food and water. A resident told the sheriff that he came home and found Newman alone in his house with his 15-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter acting "strangely."

Watson says the man told Newman he would drive him to the next county, but instead drove to the sheriffs office.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-mexico-murder-suspect-captured-in.html

A man wanted for murder in New Mexico has been taken into custody in Missouri.

Sheriff Carl Watson says Andrew R. Newman, 21, was wandering around the county for about four days and going door to door in the Houston area asking for food and water. A resident told the sheriff that he came home and found Newman alone in his house with his 15-year-old son and 17-year-old daughter acting "strangely."

Watson says the man told Newman he would drive him to the next county, but instead drove to the sheriffs office.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/06/new-mexico-murder-suspect-captured-in.html

What a great story and smart Dad!!!! I love it when it ends this way!!!! His victims will now have at least some measure of justice!

:)

Way to trust your instinct! I wish more people did this and then acted on it.

Omg, I'm glad they've caught someone but there's something really strange about this story. The guy is only 21 and the crimes span from Washington to New Mexico to Texas. The authorities have already made an arrest in the Taos case and the caregiver took a shower with a train hopping befriended stranger staying at the incapacitated person's home! Something needs to be done about getting false confessions and with caregivers entrusted to really take care of folks who have no voice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back