WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue here. Thanks.

Previous and relating threads can be seen at the bottom of this thread page.

Not much new this morning, sadly.

MASON COUNTY SHERIFF ASSISTS IN SEARCH FOR MCCLEARY CHILD
By Dedrick Allan 07/03/2009
Mason County Sheriff's Deputies have been asked to assist in the investigation of the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey J. Baum of McCleary. Four detectives from the Sheriff's Office Special Operations Group are assisting the McCleary Police Department and Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office in following up on a large number tips coming in about the disappearance. Mason County Detectives have also assisted the investigation by verifying addresses and providing information to the investigation about registered sex offenders in west Mason County. Lindsey went missing last Friday, while walking home from a friend's house about ten blocks to her home. Although the search for Lindsey is tapering off, investigators still would like to talk to anyone who may have seen anything unusual in McCleary between 9 PM and 10 PM June 26th. Lindsey Baum is described as a white female, 10 years old, 4-foot-9, 80 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes. She was wearing blue jeans, black sneakers, and a hooded sweatshirt. Anyone with information on Lindsey's whereabouts is asked to call the Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office at (800) 562-8914.

http://www.masoncountydailynews.com...STS-IN-SEARCH-FOR-MCCLEARY-CHILD/Default.aspx

I've fallen way behind here. I have to catch up on thread 2. I'm so sorry Lindsey has not been found yet.

Prayers for Lindsey and her family. May she be home soon!

Salem

Has anyone come across a video of the vigil that was held for Lindsey? I can't seem to find one.

Wish they could find her. Her bday iis coming up tuesday she should be home planning her party. Both of my girls have bdays this month. They are already planning cakes and sleepovers in the travel trailer. Makes me sad to realize lindsey will most likely never get to plan another bday party.

I was really hoping I would wake up this morning to good news.

Did her mom take the lie detector test yet?

I'm considering returning to McCleary

Might focus a little more on the Video store & Mommsen.

Where else?

I'm considering returning to McCleary

Might focus a little more on the Video store & Mommsen.

Where else?

How about house by house pics of Maple? Maybe 6th St. since some think she may have turned down there?

You're the best! :blowkiss:

HI Reading over at SM this morning, acc to the poster who is KK she says there were 3 kids that took off from Lindsay's house towards hers on Fri nite. She said they were Lindsay, her brother J and her daughter K.

A disagreement ensued between J & L about a bike and a neighbor stopped the argument and sent J home. The girls proceeded to her {KK's} house.

She said her daughter had spent the previous night sleeping at Lindsay's house, and they were coming over to ask permission for her to spend the night there again. Aside: We learned that KK said no to the girls because they had something going on the next day.

KK is asking if there is a way to look up a car that will include it's color. Mlechester had said yesterday a white car was following Lindsay around and she might be trying to find out who owns this car.

xox

Also I learned there was a hot RUMOR spreading around McCleary last night and more into the early morning hours today that Lindsay had been found. It started in another town. It is not true. See ya this afternoon

Hello! I'm still catching up with reading thread #2 from the time I went to bed until it was closed and this one started.

There was a question here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

IMHO, that is a minor and probably a friend of Linsey. I did a search for the surname via the white pages and came up with one listing under that surname for a female (not same first name) on Simpson Avenue in McCleary near the intersection of 10th (if you can trust the google images). Again, just my opinion based on the information I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member