Thread: DisneyWorld Monorail Crash

DisneyWorld Monorail Crash

Walt Disney World monorail crash kills employee

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Two monorail trains crashed early Sunday morning in the Magic Kingdom section of Walt Disney World, killing one train's operator, emergency officials said.
    Disney said it was the first fatal crash in the monorail's 38-year history in the park.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090705/...monorail_crash

This is one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse.

(Look it up, people! It's in the Book.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nova For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post

Nova: do you have a link to this specific mention? Which book are you referring to?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brwnigirl For This Useful Post:

this is JUST what i needed to hear. my granddaughter is down there with her father and other grandmom this week! i definitely don't want to say anything to my daughter because i don't want to worry her and i don't have their phone number. at least i can figure that IF something happened he would have called her by now.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Well, from what I gather, haven't all the 7 signs been fullfilled???
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DollyPardonMe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Brwnigirl View Post
    Nova: do you have a link to this specific mention? Which book are you referring to?
    I'm sorry, Brownigirl, I was just kidding. As DollyPM points out, some think the Seven Signs were fulfilled before now.

My personal belief is that every era simply reinterprets Revelations to suit that era's hopes and fears. Although some have accused Walt Disney of being the antichrist, I don't think they meant it literally.

I'm sorry, Brownigirl, I was just kidding. As DollyPM points out, some think the Seven Signs were fulfilled before now.

My personal belief is that every era simply reinterprets Revelations to suit that era's hopes and fears. Although some have accused Walt Disney of being the antichrist, I don't think they meant it literally.
    Oh I took that literally, as I don't know anything about the 7 signs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Brwnigirl For This Useful Post:

Update

http://www.wesh.com/news/20018628/detail.html

This is an update on how the crash happened. It appears that the employees who should have been monitoring the monorail were actually off grounds at a Denny's!
    There is also a picture of the young man who was killed, so very sad. I have ridden the monorail often and it just never occured to me something like this could happen.

VB
    Boyfriends and girlfriends are not Babysitters.
    Just because you want to be with somebody does not mean they will take care of your children.