DisneyWorld Monorail Crash

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Walt Disney World monorail crash kills employee

LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. – Two monorail trains crashed early Sunday morning in the Magic Kingdom section of Walt Disney World, killing one train's operator, emergency officials said.
Disney said it was the first fatal crash in the monorail's 38-year history in the park.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090705/ap_on_re_us/us_disney_monorail_crash

This is one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse.

(Look it up, people! It's in the Book.)

This is one of the Seven Signs of the Apocalypse.

(Look it up, people! It's in the Book.)

Nova: do you have a link to this specific mention? Which book are you referring to?

this is JUST what i needed to hear. my granddaughter is down there with her father and other grandmom this week! i definitely don't want to say anything to my daughter because i don't want to worry her and i don't have their phone number. at least i can figure that IF something happened he would have called her by now.

Nova: do you have a link to this specific mention? Which book are you referring to?

I'm sorry, Brownigirl, I was just kidding. As DollyPM points out, some think the Seven Signs were fulfilled before now.

My personal belief is that every era simply reinterprets Revelations to suit that era's hopes and fears. Although some have accused Walt Disney of being the antichrist, I don't think they meant it literally.

I'm sorry, Brownigirl, I was just kidding. As DollyPM points out, some think the Seven Signs were fulfilled before now.

My personal belief is that every era simply reinterprets Revelations to suit that era's hopes and fears. Although some have accused Walt Disney of being the antichrist, I don't think they meant it literally.

Oh I took that literally, as I don't know anything about the 7 signs. ;)

http://www.wesh.com/news/20018628/detail.html

This is an update on how the crash happened. It appears that the employees who should have been monitoring the monorail were actually off grounds at a Denny's!
There is also a picture of the young man who was killed, so very sad. I have ridden the monorail often and it just never occured to me something like this could happen.

VB

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital