Thread: Key Players

Key Players

I thought it was time to come up with a cheat sheet and decide how we were going to refer to everyone; feel free to add as neccessary.

LB-Lindsey Baum- 10 year old girl missing from McCleary, WA since June 26th, 2009.

MB - Melissa Baum- Lindsey's mother

JB-Josh Baum- 13 y/o brother of Lindsey, son of MB.

GB - Greg Baum, Lindsey's father, military awaiting deployment, lives in TN.

KK - Kara Kampen - mother of friend MK, Lindsey's friend. One of the last people to see Lindsey.

MK - Micheala Kampen - Lindsey's friend and daughter of KK, one of the last people to see KK.

SW - Scott Williams - Significant live in other of KK, one of the last people to see Lindsey.

MM - Melissa McCann - close family friend of the Baums.

That's everyone that I can thing of that I can actually name. Everyone listed above has been named publicly in the press. If there are any mistakes, tell me, I'll fix them ASAP.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Which one is the friend who broke up the argument between Lindsey and her brother?

Which one spotted Lindsey walking home after leaving the friend's house?

Thanks for the list!

Susan

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TGIRecovered For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Which one is the friend who broke up the argument between Lindsey and her brother?

Which one spotted Lindsey walking home after leaving the friend's house?

Thanks for the list!

Susan
    It has been discussed that these are potentially the same person, though I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. Either way, a name has not been reported for this person(s).

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:

GB - Lindsey's father is also referred to as Scott Baum.
    Last edited by not_my_kids; 07-08-2009 at 01:45 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

I saw an aunt's name in the new today. Can we put that here? Not sure she's considered "key" but she was quoted somewhere and referred to as LB's aunt. Initials "KP."
    The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LotsaLatte For This Useful Post:

We should build on this... we have a lot more players (or possible players) now.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules71 For This Useful Post:

DG - Publicly named person of interest. House was searched under warrant.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to not_my_kids For This Useful Post:

can someone help me find the beginning when lindsey baum went missing please. I would like to read about this. thank you

Does anyone know for a fact what kind of shoes Lindsey was wearing when last seen.
    I found a girls shoe the other day in an area that I think was searched by L.E. last year.
    Left a voice mail with G.H. Sheriff's office,but I don't know if anyone heard it.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sphibe7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sphibe7 View Post
    Does anyone know for a fact what kind of shoes Lindsey was wearing when last seen.
    I found a girls shoe the other day in an area that I think was searched by L.E. last year.
    Left a voice mail with G.H. Sheriff's office,but I don't know if anyone heard it.
    Hi Sphibe:

I took this information off the the Lindsey Thread National Organization Forms "The Hunt for Lindsey" They also list numbers to contact Hope this helps.

Scars: Scar above her left eye. She has a birth mark dark brown on right her wrist and has colored fillings in her teeth. Clothing: long sleeve hooded shirt (not sweatshirt) light bluish/gray, jeans with knees cut out, black slip on American eagle shoes with white rubber soles, no socks. Bathing suit under clothes red, white and blue in color for both pieces, but mismatched bottoms with floral print, top stripes and polka a dot.
    There is a $30,000.00 dollar reward for Lindsey safe return and further details can be located about the case and the reward at her official web sites created for her where tipsters can remain anonymous at http://www.findlindseybaum.com/ or http://helpfindlindseybaum.com/

If anyone has information on the direct location or concerning this missing child case please contact the Grays Harbor County Information Hot-line (Tip line) (866) 915-8299 or the CUE Center for Missing Persons at the 24 hour line (910) 232-1687 or (910) 343-1131, email is cuecenter@aol.com

Link: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124610"]National Organization Forms “The Hunt for Lindsey Baum” - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by TamgMit; 01-12-2011 at 10:20 PM. Reason: to include link

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TamgMit For This Useful Post:

The shoe I ran accross was a slip on,but it was not black with white rubber sole.
    I'll still keep my eye's open.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sphibe7 For This Useful Post: