Identified! NJ - Clifton, Toddler's body found in Passaic River, Jul'09 - Imani Joyner

:( Not another senseless killing of an innocent child. (sigh) RIP Baby Girl.

Why do people just throw away their children??? I don't understand.
Here I sit daily, running behind my children trying to make sure they aren't hurt and people are throwing their own children in rivers, lakes, and trashcans. I don't get it.

This just infuriates me! :furious:

Another angel in heaven before she should have been.

Recently here, a young college freshman, all American kinda girl from a good upstanding middle class family tossed her live newborn son into Lake Ponchartrain. Witnesses saw her throw something, get back in her car and leave. She didn't want her mom and dad to be disappointed with her for messing up all the plans they made for her over the years. They knew nothing about the pregnancy and were stunned. It was a horror for them.

OH NO!!!
sad.gif

Just saw the local news on Fox 5 new york.

They are still actively looking as to the identity of the two-year old. A man on the scene during his interview said something that I've been wondering as well about this sad case.

Not his exact words, but close: He said that in most cases a child is reported missing, and in this case....all they have is a body of a two year old.

I think LE has a great deal of work to do in finding the identity. I truly hope this little innocent baby can be identified and whoever is responsible for her ending up in the filthy Passaic River is brought to justice.

How does a mother or a father for that matter, not tell anyone their child is missing! Dumped in a river. Have they no heart?

I am so afraid this baby Jane had not been reported missing... sigh
WHY?

It sure sounds like these could be related in some way.:

At 8 p.m. divers from the Bergen County Police Department retrieved the body of a woman from the Passaic River in Elmwood Park whose age appeared to be that same as that of a 44-year-old Waldwick woman who has been missing since Thursday.

http://www.northjersey.com/news/cri...search_for_clues_on_child_found_in_river.html

It would be a huge coincidence to find two bodies in the same river on the same day, imo.

BREAKING NEWS FROM NEWS12 New Jersey (TV STATION)

This is what I heard on news12 NJ:

Just in:

New information on the 2 year old baby found in the Passaic River.

The reports are that the body had been stolen from a Connecticut Cemetery and dumped in the Passaic River!

More news when they get more info....

This is a shocker for me! Never would have thought something so bizarre! If I hear more news today, I'll post it.

Wow. I am gobsmacked by this one and a bit relieved, too. At least we are not looking for a murderer...just a graverobber. That is still too creepy.

There is that little question of why you would steal the body of a 2 year old from a cemetery and then dump it in a river as well.

That can't be good.

Wow, this is just awful. To loose your child and then have this happen to her is horrible. What in the **ll would possess someone to do that?

I wonder how this 2 year old girl died? From the above article she was buried in 2007 in Stamford, CT. Hope we learn more soon. This is really so unbelievable!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back