MD - Maris Wilkerson, 45, Upper Marlboro, 25 June 2009

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1710667

4 July 09

Prince George's County police needs help from the public in finding a missing 45-year-old woman.

Maris Wilkerson, of the 9600 block of Meadow Lark Avenue in Upper Marlboro, was last seen at her home Thursday, June 25.

Wilkerson is a light complexioned black female and weighs 180 pounds.

She was last seen wearing a black and white flowered shirt and blue jeans.

Police describe Wilkerson's disappearance as highly unusual and is asking anyone who may have information about her whereabouts to call Prince George's County Police at 301-856-3130.

pic

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/local/070909_missing_md_womans_body_found

Police: Missing Md.Woman's Body Found
Boyfriend to Face Charges in Case

Updated: Thursday, 09 Jul 2009, 7:53 PM EDT

UPPER MARLBORO, Md. - Prince George's County Police say the body of a woman who had been missing from her home in Upper Marlboro has been found, and her boyfriend has been charged in connection to her murder.

Investigators say 45-year-old Maris Wilkerson has been found, but they haven't yet said where. . . .

Rest in peace, Maris.

Hey Trisha....

It's me Phil... Phillip White......I am so sad about Maris...I saw her and him months ago at Oursiman Chevrolet and I knew he wasn't for her. My Prayers go out to you. your brothers, and the rest of your family. Please, let me know all information about the funeral arrangements...If you need any help from me hear in Maryland as far as closing out Maris' Estate let me know... Also if you need to talk please don't hesitate to call me : 301-556-8625

Sincerely,

Phil

P.S. I tried to send a reply but it said the email address was not found.

hey phil.
has anyone gotten any funeral information about maris. i'm sure the funeral will be in hawaii and would like to send flowers. i am a coworker and would like to send flowers to the family. if you can at least provide me with the funeral name and address if possible, it would very much appreciated.

my heart goes out to you and her family.

This is very hard to accept, very sad situation. I had just talked to Maris that Wed evening (June 24th) at the Colony South. Just like always, she was sitting at the bar with that dude listening to the karaoke singers. Unbelievable! If someone can forward a address to send flowers, I'd appreciate it. God bless!

Maris' funeral services are on Tuesday 7/14/2009 at the first baptist church of glenarden Wake@2:30 and service@3pm, not sure about the repass.

The Murderer Walks...

From a May 2010 News report:

... A phone recording was a key piece of evidence in the murder trial earlier this month for Aaron Spriggs, 34, who was accused of killing his girlfriend, Maris Wilkerson, 45, in June in their Upper Marlboro home.

However, on May 7, a Prince George's County jury acquitted Spriggs of all charges in Wilkerson's killing.

Prosecutors presented a tape they said captures Wilkerson pleading, "I don't want to die, Aaron," and a male voice that one witness identified as Spriggs responding, "Die."

However, throughout the trial, Spriggs' attorney, J. Wyndal Gordon, highlighted the lack of physical evidence linking Spriggs to the crime.

The recording of Wilkerson's phone call, he argued, was misleading and taken out of context, and Spriggs' cousins testified it was not his voice in the recording. ...

LINK:

http://ww2.gazette.net/stories/05172010/prinnew144247_32590.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle