This will never happen again in our lifetime!

DollyPardonMe

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
At five minutes and six seconds after four AM on the 8th of July of this year, the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07/08/09.

At five minutes and six seconds after four AM on the 8th of July of this year, the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07/08/09.

Hey -- If I live to be 145, this could happen again in my lifetime. :rolleyes:

Very cool -- I may wake the kids up in the morning just to have them see it change on the clock!

Next year, won't it be 05:06:07 08/09/10?

Or am I missing the point? LOL

Next year, won't it be 05:06:07 08/09/10?

Or am I missing the point? LOL

My friend pointed out the same thing to me. She said we will also have 06:07:08 09/10/11 and so on. It didn't seem so special after she told me that. LOL!

Oh, man.
See now I won't try to live to be 145. ;)

I don't think even if I live to be 170, I'll ever have a clock or calendar that is right on for me to catch these magic moments in time. The clocks in the kitchen all say a different thing, in the livingroom time zone, it's a minute later than the kitchen and the bedroom time zones all differ by 5 minutes. Ever since they stopped having the lady on the phone say "At the tone the time will be...", I haven't been able to set a clock correctly! ;)

OK, y'all THANKS for bursting my bubble!! You know I'm Bipolar and I can't think 5 minutes into the future..:razz: Now I'm going to have to go look up to find out where Grant is buried and what Target store Elvis will be shopping at this weekend! Sheeeesh!!

But there won't be any more of these consecutive time/dates between 09:10:11 12/13/14 and 01:02:03 04/05/06 (2106).

I don't think even if I live to be 170, I'll ever have a clock or calendar that is right on for me to catch these magic moments in time. The clocks in the kitchen all say a different thing, in the livingroom time zone, it's a minute later than the kitchen and the bedroom time zones all differ by 5 minutes. Ever since they stopped having the lady on the phone say "At the tone the time will be...", I haven't been able to set a clock correctly! ;)

You're funny. I have four different appliances in my kitchen with digital clocks. For some reason, they are all a minute or two apart in time. I've tried to change them all at once-no luck! The rest of the house clocks can't be trusted either!

You're funny. I have four different appliances in my kitchen with digital clocks. For some reason, they are all a minute or two apart in time. I've tried to change them all at once-no luck! The rest of the house clocks can't be trusted either!

One time I tried to syncronize (I don't know how to spell the word!) all the clocks in the house, so I decided to set them all for the same time a minute into the future. Yeah... all that plotting and I was still a minute ahead in the kitchen. Now I just guess what time I think it is and call it good. I should set the kids clocks a couple hours ahead- maybe they'd go to bed earlier? :angel:

For one second this afternoon, we will have a numerical order of time and date! This will not happen again until next century! :cool:

Wow - How interesting Liz...I'll keep watch to see what happens (if anything) here on my end of the country (CA). We are going through bizzaro times for sure.

I'm gonna set my alarm and then just stand still for 1 whole second :)It is cool, Liz! Thanks for sharing!Salem

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back