Possible Connections To Jennifer Kesse's Case

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
We know her father, Drew Kesse, and LE are taking a serious look at the possible connections to Jennifer and James Hataway. Please list anything which could connect them here.

They say Jennifer worked in Ocoee where Hataway lives and she also frequented Metro West where Tracy Ocasio was last seen alive.

Jennifer used to go to the Tap Room in Metro West, where police believe Ocasio was last seen alive with Hataway.

"That is Jennifer's old neighborhood. She lived next door to the Tap Room there," said Drew Kesse.

"She worked in Ocoee for four years," said Joyce Kesse.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html

Jenn may have frequented a Gym where JVH and GT were "trainers"

The Kesses said that Hataway's hair three years ago was much like the video shot in front of Jennifer's house. I'm going to look for the Google image that Mr. Kesse mentioned and chat about it on Jennifer's thread. But, after watching the show tonight on JVM, I am even more convinced that these two cases are completely intertwined.

I've done the Google images search like Mr. Kesse suggested and so far have not been able to locate the three year old pic of Hataway.

This is a kind of odd connection, but both disappearances involved the moving of the women's automobiles. And am I right in thinking that it was Ondo George's car that was found at the site where his "friends" were looking for him? In all three cases, the killer (and I am assuming these people were all killed) took the risk of moving the car or being in the victim's car.

If the boot turns out to be Tracy's the location where it was found is about 500 to 600 feet North of where Jennifer used to work.

If the boot turns out to be Tracy's the location where it was found is about 500 to 600 feet North of where Jennifer used to work.

has the possibility been floated that it is not in fact Tracy's boot but Jennifer's boot? have the Kesses taken a look at it?

has the possibility been floated that it is not in fact Tracy's boot but Jennifer's boot? have the Kesses taken a look at it?

Hopefully the Kesse's saw pictures of the boot on the media if LE didn't ask them to look at it in person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back