Maps, Aerial Shots, & Directions

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
This is the place to collect all the wonderful maps, aerial shots, and directions to different locations our posters have put together to show the area of McCleary, WA. or other areas where they have searched/plan to search.

The girl’s route home would have taken her from her friend’s house in the 600 block of Maple Street, along the residential street with no sidewalks.

She would have walked down Maple and would have had to cross 3rd Street, which is a main road in the town and has a crosswalk. At that point she would have had a short walk through a a commercial area, including a nearby bus station and a gas station. She would have had to cross the larger street, then back onto a residential street without a sidewalk and head down to her house at the 300 block of Mommsen Street, a dead-end residential neighborhood within view of the police station.

But a minute or two before she crossed 3rd Street, she disappeared. A neighbor spotted her about two-thirds of the way home, Scott said.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/article...5957341684.txt

newmap04.png

Map from JenniferO on area surrounding the Shell station near Lindsey's home:
red-Shell Station
blue-park and ride
purple-police station
black-city hall
light pink-fire station
green-public works building
bright pink-bridge
yellow-Baum house
parknride.jpg

I took two maps of McCleary (a satellite and a terrain) and merged them together to kind of give you a 3D look of the area.

The red line going through is Sand Creek
Blue square is Shell
Green line is the creek behind the Shell (near the county buildings/Beerbower park).
Purple line is the drainage ditch thing that runs along Maple between 7th and 10th (making 8th and 9th dead end streets)

I can not find the name of the creek behind the Shell station. I don't even know if it is an "official creek" or if it's Sand Creek rerouted? Notice Sand creek is shown going through many houses (to include Lindseys).. so either the map is incorrect or the city of McCleary has rerouted the creek to a more convenient location.

If you want anything else marked.. just let me know, I still have the map loaded into Paint Shop. I can add anything you want.

image2qrz.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back