Lindsey's Known Habits, Locations, And Hang Outs

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
We should find out everything we can about her habits, the locations she frequently visited, and the places she liked to hang out with her friends. (Please make sure we can verify the sources or can list why she would be in those locations!)

A donation jar sits near the register at Kathy Stockam’s Five Cents to Five Bucks store.

“She was such a talkative kid,” Stockam said, noting Baum and a group of her friends had stayed at her store until closing time the night before Baum disappeared.

“She would come here a lot, sometimes two times a day. She came in here to remind me her birthday was coming up because we give kids a free helium balloon on their birthday. ... That’s the last I saw her. It’s heartbreaking.”

http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/07/05/local_news/doc4a5046ad80db5470513203.txt

I tried to find the address for this store but came up empty

The family’s been trying hard to make Josh stay put. At one point, the 12-year-old went around the neighborhood on his bike calling out Lindsey’s name. He feels guilty because shortly before she disappeared, the two had a sibling argument over a bike.

Sometimes she could make a mountain out of a mole hill, the family says, but they don’t think any of that played into a runaway scenario.

“She’s a very emotional child,” her mom said. “We’ve always called her a drama queen.”

One of Lindsey’s best friends, 11-year-old Christina Richards, said the two would hang out together at a local creek or the city park and muse about life.

“I asked her a question when I first met her about where she would go if she were to run away and I said I’d want to run away to the Bahamas. She didn’t want to.” Christina says Lindsey wanted to stay here.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/article...8989072462.txt

BBM

Girls that age would most likely want to spend time shopping and it would appear there is little in the way of places for them to go. We do know she frequented the "Under Five Dollar" store, but it appears she had a good relationship with the owner/worker there as per an interview about the birthday balloons and her being there with a friend until closing time the night before she vanished. (I have to ask about the financial situation with MB. Did Lindsey get an allowance? Was she given money to spend on girl things? Pizza? Ice cream?)

Another place I could see them hanging out is the Pizza place. Does it have any games or other things to entertain kids? Is there a place that does?

Not sure if this is the right thread to post about this, but I've read all the twilight books and thought that they were okay (with the exception of the fourth one) for a "tween". I read them after I watched the movie, mainly to satisfy my curiosity (embarassed to admit it, but I wanted to know what happens when you "hook up" with a vampire, :blushing: but I'm also 24...big difference between mid 20's and a "tween"...). I have an 8 year old cousin who likes the movie (she even named her cat "Bella") but isn't interested in the books at all (she didn't know the existed intil I told her :doh:. The fourth book is just a little sexually mature for younger kids, but it's not even as bad as what can be found in mom's "Cosmo" or "Glamour", lol. Sorry, gettting OT....point is that I know she had thay MS profile "Twilight Freak" and dunno how many of you think info about the books would be significant/useful....I'd be happy to answer any questions you guys might have (if anyone hasn't read and is curious).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back