1517 users online (327 members and 1190 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25
  1. #1

    Lightbulb Miscellaneous Information

    For information which doesn't need an entire thread, but should be kept in case we need it for later reference material:
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    9,164


    Shows what my vote counts for!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,094

    Ww

    Just logging this for now to summarize several hours of sleuthing by multiple WSers over the past day:

    Who would Lindsey feel she would know well enough to get a "ride home" as there is no evidence of a struggle and no scent picked up past I believe it was 6th Street.

    This points to a snatch from the street or at least Lindsey entering into a car with someone she felt fairly comfortable with.

    There is a guy in McCleary who works for the government, has assisted in leading at least one of the vigils, is familiar with surrounding outlying woodlands around McCleary, is well connected in the Church that Lindsey attended, has conicidently lived in areas where other children have gone missing, has been reported as having taken brother Josh fishing and is known to the family.

    This guy was born October 13, 1964 in Corvallis, Oregon and now lives in McCleary - makes him 45 years old this year. Was married and is divorced - not sure of current marital status. Has had multiple court records in Washington including a restraining order.

    Not on any witch hunt here so am not putting out a name, but this guy needs to be looked at extemely closely. Links to public records are available to backup all the information on this guy.

  4. #4
    Does anyone know when WW lived in Lebanon, Oregon?

  5. #5
    TakeNote's Avatar
    TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    chasing a super hero
    Posts
    6,187
    if i find it kimster i will post it....i think i remember someone posting info on his last res...and the dates of them....

    i found where they were posted ...on post number 232....general thread 4....but no dates....i will keep my eye out

  6. #6
    Perhaps I can find out if anything ever came of his stay in Lebanon...but if he lived there during his youth, I'd rather let it go.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,706
    Divorce records could be helpful. Anyone know an approximate date for that, or his ex-wife's name? Where were they living at the time of the divorce?

    Susan

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,706
    One of the girls mentioned as having gone missing from places WW lived is Lydia Varo, age 13, missing from Mt. Vernon in July of 2001. Her body was found in April 2002.
    Interestingly, her brother Daniel was murdered in 2006 at the age of 22. This article quotes Lydia's father referring to her murder as still being unsolved.

    http://www.seattlepi.com/local/259207_threedead11.html

    Susan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,522
    Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    One of the girls mentioned as having gone missing from places WW lived is Lydia Varo, age 13, missing from Mt. Vernon in July of 2001. Her body was found in April 2002.
    Interestingly, her brother Daniel was murdered in 2006 at the age of 22. This article quotes Lydia's father referring to her murder as still being unsolved.

    http://www.seattlepi.com/local/259207_threedead11.html

    Susan
    Following your link, I see that yesterday, 7/07/09 :

    http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...sp?source=mypi

    >>>snip

    The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office says it has solved a 6-year-old rape case and that its officers have arrested and jailed a 40-year-old Lynnwood man in the attack.

    The break in the case came from DNA evidence that tied the man to the sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.

    Deputies arrested the man without incident Tuesday as he was driving from his apartment in the 16800 block of Sixth Avenue West, which is near where the attack occurred on Dec. 22, 2002....


    (article continues)

    <<<snip

    Again, this seems awfully close to McCleary: 98.2 miles, 1 hour, 48 minutes to drive.
    Posted here for reference, just in case. Hope that's ok?
    Last edited by coastal; 07-08-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: added date

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by coastal View Post
    Following your link, I see that yesterday, 7/07/09 :

    http://blog.seattlepi.com/seattle911...sp?source=mypi

    >>>snip

    The Snohomish County Sheriff's Office says it has solved a 6-year-old rape case and that its officers have arrested and jailed a 40-year-old Lynnwood man in the attack.

    The break in the case came from DNA evidence that tied the man to the sexual assault of a 13-year-old girl.

    Deputies arrested the man without incident Tuesday as he was driving from his apartment in the 16800 block of Sixth Avenue West, which is near where the attack occurred on Dec. 22, 2002....

    (article continues)

    <<<snip

    Again, this seems awfully close to McCleary: 98.2 miles, 1 hour, 48 minutes to drive.
    Posted here for reference, just in case. Hope that's ok?
    Interesting coincidence coastal, but it is not the same case. The girl in this case was raped, but not kidnapped or killed. This crime happened in the girl's apartment.

    Lydia Varo was kidnapped while walking alone, near her aunt's home in July 2001. Her remains were found in a remote ravine the folowing year.

    Susan


  11. #11
    Link to DRL Arrested:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...rent=004-3.jpg

    MK's Myspace Page (unable to post) minor
    HB'S R.I.P. Myspace Page (unable to post - friend of MK) minor
    RPHMF Myspace Page (man that tried to kiss HB'S and freaked her out)(friend of HB'S) -
    http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326
    RICK1964 Myspace Page (friend of RPHMF. looks alot like DRL, has a boy that's been missing since 1995 among his Myspace photos)
    http://www.myspace.com/myplace1964

    Comparison photo - DRL to RICK1964
    http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/t...Comparison.jpg

    also, ironically very similar in appearance to another person being talked about....WW

  12. #12
    JenniferO's Avatar
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post
    Link to DRL Arrested:
    http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/m...rent=004-3.jpg

    MK's Myspace Page (unable to post) minor
    HB'S R.I.P. Myspace Page (unable to post - friend of MK) minor
    RPHMF Myspace Page (man that tried to kiss HB'S and freaked her out)(friend of HB'S) -
    http://www.myspace.com/Zidane326
    RICK1964 Myspace Page (friend of RPHMF. looks alot like DRL, has a boy that's been missing since 1995 among his Myspace photos)
    http://www.myspace.com/myplace1964

    Comparison photo - DRL to RICK1964
    http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/t...Comparison.jpg

    also, ironically very similar in appearance to another person being talked about....WW


    the picture of the boy that has been missing since 1995 is that Rick1964s nephew.

    And DRL is still in jail so there is no way he could have logged into Myspace on 07/04. So I don't think it's the same person.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferO View Post
    the picture of the boy that has been missing since 1995 is that Rick1964s nephew.

    And DRL is still in jail so there is no way he could have logged into Myspace on 07/04. So I don't think it's the same person.
    Moved this from main thread :

    I don't know if this is the right thread, but in regards to DL and the Myspace Rick being one and the same, I'm almost positive they are not. DL was booked into Grays Harbor County Jail on July 1st with no bail. He is still in custody. He is not allowed to have a cell phone, so he couldn't have updated the Rick myspace page. I've also seen other pics of DL, including the one taken on 7/5/09 as part of his booking, and he isn't the same man as Rick from myspace. I can see the resemblance, but like I said, I'm 98% positive they are not the same.
    Not trying to discourage anyone, just giving my two cents worth.
    Here is the jail booking info: http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/inf...hBookNo=172886
    If you click on the ID link in the upper left, you will see all the rest of his bookings for different charges, which might be interesting.

  14. #14
    JenniferO's Avatar
    JenniferO is offline Fear has a large shadow, but she herself is small.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Gailrene View Post
    Moved this from main thread :

    I don't know if this is the right thread, but in regards to DL and the Myspace Rick being one and the same, I'm almost positive they are not. DL was booked into Grays Harbor County Jail on July 1st with no bail. He is still in custody. He is not allowed to have a cell phone, so he couldn't have updated the Rick myspace page. I've also seen other pics of DL, including the one taken on 7/5/09 as part of his booking, and he isn't the same man as Rick from myspace. I can see the resemblance, but like I said, I'm 98% positive they are not the same.
    Not trying to discourage anyone, just giving my two cents worth.
    Here is the jail booking info: http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/inf...hBookNo=172886
    If you click on the ID link in the upper left, you will see all the rest of his bookings for different charges, which might be interesting.


    I agree with you.. plus this Rick guy lives in California. I found his girlfriend/wife what ever she is and her (theirs?) kids.

    And I talked to someone in the corrections department.. DRL is still in jail and will be for awhile. He's been questioned about Lindsey (he volunteered) and as of right now is clear of any thing connected.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ElePhEr
    Posts
    6,094

    Jewelry Store Guy

    JVK went to McCleary and took a ton of pictures (thanks) and spoke with some folks in the town. One of the persons whom JVK spoke with - someone who worked at the Hartman's Jewelry store indicated that "Lindsey was up to no good" or something along that line. The Jewelry store is owned by Tim Hartman and information has not come easy when tracking down this guy but here are a couple of tidbits re Tim who owns the store. Haven't been able to find who the two employees are as yet.

    Birthdate Info: http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavote...id=WA001082569

    Information on the store itself: http://www.manta.com/company/mm4zfbx

    Business Categories
    Jewelry in Mccleary, WA
    Whol Jewelry/Precious Stones

    Tim Hartman Jewelry Repair Business Information: Tim Hartman Jewelry Repair is a private company categorized under Jewelry and located in Mccleary, WA. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of $125,000 and employs a staff of approximately 2.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Miscellaneous - case related
    By Justiceforever in forum Jennings, Louisiana
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-31-2014, 03:43 AM
  2. Miscellaneous - off the beaten path idea's.
    By Cubby in forum Anna Christian Waters
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 02:43 PM