723 users online (107 members and 616 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Custody of MH's daughter decided

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1D95.DTL&tsp=1

Yay!!!

Glad she will not be raised in that family that produced a child molester/rapist.

I hope Johnny and his wife are very good to Madison and that he and his daughter build a wonderful father/daughter relationship.

I second everything you said Momtective. I hope we hear soon that she is no longer sickly and that she is the average American child. I hope JH understands that she may be a difficult child until she learns to trust her new family and that he will exercise patience, love and understanding with her.

May the Angels watch over her as she heads out on this new journey.

Salem

I am sooooooooo happy about this and I just pray I am not wrong and it is the best thing for her!
    Last edited by Salem; 03-23-2011 at 11:25 PM.

i wouldn't be surprised if she's no longer sickly either...i also am surprised that they gave her to the father she doesn't really know. i'm not saying that in a negative way. its just they usually try to keep kids with people they're use to. which leads me to another question of whether they still are not so sure that someone else either in the family or near the family that might be an accomplise. maybe they did it so they know she's out of the area and safe.
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Hopefully this will be a positive move for her. I wish her as much happiness and normalcy as possible.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

The legal father tumps everyone else. He didn't give up his rights as a father when he divorced the mother. The child goes to him. Next.

Poor little girl. What on Earth is going on in her little mind?

MH is a rabid dog.

Again another waste of taxpayer money to try this one. Money better spent on mental health for Sandra's mother and MH's daughter.

I loved hearing the word "flourishing" for her daughter's state now. I can't get over how "sickly" she was before and still have to wonder if MH was doing something to cause it. Taking her out of the state and away from everything is exactly what this child needed to happen. It sounds like she is on the road to recovery with her father and I wish all the best for her. Her physical health stabilizing goes a long way towards her mental capacity to heal.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I am happy for M. I hope that her Father continues to keep her out of the spotlight and let her grow and have as close to a normal childhood as possible, given what her Mother has done.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Wonderful news! Sending well wishes for the "new" family...a great start of a fantastic life!

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

ō My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Oh this is such wonderful news ! I was so worried she would have to stay with the grandparents. I have wondered from the get go if maybe the grandparents are involved in the SC case somehow. There is something there that just bothers the carp out of me with those people. Prayers to this little girl and her new start.

Finally some good news in this case! Hope the little one adjust well to her new home with dad.

I don't think she will have much trouble adjusting to two people who love and care for her over her crazy-@ssed mother! I only hope they seek counseling for all of the things she has already been through. We don't know what her mother was doing and saying to her for all those years.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I don't think she will have much trouble adjusting to two people who love and care for her over her crazy-@ssed mother! I only hope they seek counseling for all of the things she has already been through. We don't know what her mother was doing and saying to her for all those years.
    My sentiments exactly. Considering the sordid details and twisted motives I especially agree with the "crazy-@ssed" label for MH.

(IMUO- In my unhumble opinion!!)
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 07-12-2009 at 08:23 AM.

Happy for the her, I hope too that they at least do a consult with a CP. If she is deemed to be unaffected, great! In addition, as a parent I would want a professional's advice on how to handle the questions which the child is bound to ask. Knowing the right/age appropriate way to answer them is going to be very important to her well-being.

When is this case supposed to go to trial?

Bless her sweet little heart. I pray she has a happy, healthy life with those who love her.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast