Dreams/Visions? - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunGirl

Slap Mah Fro!
Reaction score
Post any dreams or visions you may have had regarding Lindsey...

I've seen this done on other cases within WS so I thought I'd start one here.

Thanks, CajunGirl~ Great idea!

I think it is widely known I have a "thing" about the pedestrian bridge located near her home which leads to Beerbower Park. I had asked JVK to look for a small, older type bridge either in McCleary or nearby. JVK found it right there. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

I am still very much interested in finding someone to cut those weeds and do an intricate search under and around the bridge. JVK did say a search dog went over the bridge while there, but from the photos...it appeared the weeds had not been disturbed which would say there has not been an adequate search done, imo.

The only dream I have had so far that I believe may pertain to Lindsey is being in a minivan, stopping at a gas station for fuel. Then all of a sudden we were in a large parking lot the type of parking for like campers / fisherman with a turn around at the end but mostly pavement with some gravel. Open type field on one side at the end of turn around the other side was forest like with an incline down hill. Then my dream jumped to a house that wasnt finished being built. There was windows leaning against walls and the floor was concrete, some painting (white) and drywall done. No electricity on... I also remember a broken mirror on the floor...And the house echoed

I also had a dream that I feel may pertain to Lindsey. I'm normally kind of skeptical about these things, as I feel that we all get "feelings" that may or may not be correct because of our heavy involvement in these cases. And we may even unknowingly influence our dreams. But I've never really had a dream like this before, and lately I've been having a lot of them, so I figured I'd share it. It can't hurt.

"I" was on some sort of road, just standing. It was an older road. For some reason I felt that it was in the opposite direction of Lindsey's house. Then I was on the right side of the road, peering around some trees or large bushes. I saw a large garage (to the right of the road) also with a large parking lot. It was a garage like you would see at a mechanics shop or for logging trucks. With the very large, tall doors. There were 2-3 doors. The garage was a light color, possibly gray or a white building that was worn. I saw a man (I think) opening or closing one of these large doors. And that was pretty much it.

I've been looking through some of the pictures posted by locals when I've had time, but I haven't seen anything like this. If anyone else has, or if any locals can take a look for something like this, that would be great. Again, I'm not claiming to be prophetic or anything. It's just one of those "feelings" that may or may not be correct.

I saw in some of JVK's photos some buildings which look like the one you described. You may want to take a gander on the JVK visit thread. :) You never know!

mysticrose:

I have also been "seeing" a hill and her being chased by someone. That's it.

Thanks, CajunGirl~ Great idea!

I think it is widely known I have a "thing" about the pedestrian bridge located near her home which leads to Beerbower Park. I had asked JVK to look for a small, older type bridge either in McCleary or nearby. JVK found it right there. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

I am still very much interested in finding someone to cut those weeds and do an intricate search under and around the bridge. JVK did say a search dog went over the bridge while there, but from the photos...it appeared the weeds had not been disturbed which would say there has not been an adequate search done, imo.

SS I don't know if this is what you would call a vision, or a dream. I call it a gut feeling and it may be right or wrong.

My gut has been telling me over the last week or so that there is/was water. Either she was in water at one time (not the pool) or nearby water now. I didn't dream that and it wasnt' a vision so to speak...but rather it just slowly came into my mind while relaxing and thinking about Lindsey.

I quoted you because you say bridge and I got the feeling you might be onto something given I think or see water in my mind. KWIM?

I keep getting the word "principal." I have no idea why - principal of the school? Principal Road? Principal in a company? I don't know, can't figure out what it is associated with. Very frustrating!

Salem

Salem -

It could be "principal" as in "principal role" or "principal player" in acting terminology.

So, one of the principals in this case?

Hello

In the first forum posts to the Lindsey Baum Missing thread we have several pictures, one which punched me in the stomach right away. (hopefully this works, i am posting the link here)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09

It's the second picture of the choppy body of water. My very strong impression is that she got swept away. I still feel that way, even with all the talk of what might have happened to her, I sense she is here.

Does anyone know what this place is? a river? a lake? the water treatment plant?

Thanks
RTH

Hello

In the first forum posts to the Lindsey Baum Missing thread we have several pictures, one which punched me in the stomach right away. (hopefully this works, i am posting the link here)

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09

It's the second picture of the choppy body of water. My very strong impression is that she got swept away. I still feel that way, even with all the talk of what might have happened to her, I sense she is here.

Does anyone know what this place is? a river? a lake? the water treatment plant?

Thanks
RTH

I know, when I first saw that pic as well I wondered the same thing. I am not familiar with the area so I cant help in regards to any of that, but there seems to be some locals from the area on the other threads I am sure if you ask there you could get your answer. To me it looks like that creek goes under the road. It also looks to be full to the brim which it is prob. running swiftly. I wonder how deep it is. We have creeks around here that of course swell during spring run off and there is no way to cross them without being swept down with the water, and you would be real lucky to get yourself out of it without drowning.

Hello

Thanks
RTH
I was just going to post exactly the same thing, RTH. I can't get the image of that choppy water, so close to the road, out of my mind.

Jody King, who disappeared after a car accident in CT, was found two months later in a culvert very close to the scene of the accident, despite several careful searches of the area where he was found:

Lt. Paul Vance, of State Police, said the body was found in "a maze of drainpipe” and there was no telling how King could have gotten there...

I admit Jody's case still haunts me, so this may be why I can't shake the feeling that Lindsey is in similar circumstances. I hope we're wrong!

The water in the photo bothered me, too. I kept wondering why there was not a better barracade in place around it and why people would not jump all over the city for leaving it so open to accidents. We would have pitched a fit about something which is obviously such a hazard. Instead, they gave it a name!

I wonder where this water comes from and where it goes from this location.

Hello

Thanks
RTH

I don't know the story behind Sams Canal.. I just know that picture was taken during the heavy rains/flooding we had in January 2009. It's not usually like that.

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={E826C197-7887-4FAA-83CE-EDA999FE502B}

I don't know the story behind Sams Canal.. I just know that picture was taken during the heavy rains/flooding we had in January 2009. It's not usually like that.

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={E826C197-7887-4FAA-83CE-EDA999FE502B}

Thank you JenO ! A canal hmmm. The canals around here are much bigger then that. They are about 20ft wide and about 10 - 12 ft deep depends on where you are. We used to swim in them all the time when I was younger, now they will arrest you if they catch you swimming in them because the undertows.

Here is a map of the watershed and canal system surrounding McCleary.

I've attached it as a file. Hope this works.

Attachments

• figure-3.jpg
    figure-3.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 41
Well, I found this picture. I am VERY intereseted in learning more about this building. And also very interested in seeing it from a different angle.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary/McCleary-800/DSCF2077.jpg

This one, on the other hand, about made me fall out of my chair when I saw it. The building seems right. But the surroundings seem wrong.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2386.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2387.jpg

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff92/BGL78/McCleary02/McCleary-800/Set02/DSCF2389.jpg

A few of us have mentioned strong thoughts about older model cars. I posted my intuitive thoughts in the Astro thread. When I look at the photos posted above I remain getting the feel that the perp's job would take him on assignments to various towns for up to 6wks. a stretch and sometimes sent back to towns he has labored in. This gives the perp an opportunity to establish aquaintent type friendships that others may see as a close friend, but he keeps an emotional distance that others around him can't see.
the water doesn't seem to stick out to me as I get the feel that the perp had these sick fantasies for awhile, even to the point of planning the disposal. I don't think the perp had Lindsey in mind while fantasizing for 6mon. or more. He had met her through adults surrounding her and was aware of her walk home by casual conversation, took the opportunity to turn fantasy to reality. His fantasies brought him to sexual abuse escalating to brutal sex acts, then murder. The electrial wires hit me snack in the face. maybe this relates to his job in some way as the above ground polls hit me square as well. Maybe this does lead to logging or putting in new underground lines. This could also be linked to cable lines (fiberoptics) being dug and laid. "Grease" the word keeps comming up in my mind with the perp. Feels good to release this without ridicule. Heading to Aberdeen next wk. and am stopping in McCleary if anyone has suggestions for me to look at or into. I forgot that the perps job would let him look as he was reassigned to another aera, therefore causing no alarm as this is common in his form of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni