673 users online (79 members and 594 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 226
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    4
    I think she was abducted by a local from the roadside, I don't think the person who done this would have gone to that gas station straight after/before they kidnapped her. Maybe someone that did go to that store did she something but I doubt it. My opinion is that they killed her and she is buried maybe in woodland in McClearly. I really doubt she is alive hope they find her though, and bring this monster to justice!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    424
    Quote Originally Posted by 50shadesoflisa View Post
    I think she was abducted by a local from the roadside, I don't think the person who done this would have gone to that gas station straight after/before they kidnapped her. Maybe someone that did go to that store did she something but I doubt it. My opinion is that they killed her and she is buried maybe in woodland in McClearly. I really doubt she is alive hope they find her though, and bring this monster to justice!
    Or maybe they were at the station and "honestly just don't remember being there."

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    424
    For Searchers:

    MAP
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/46.9...e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

    If Lindsey were picked up on her way home by a familiar face, someone with knowledge of the area and the inner workings of fire and rescue...a possible scenario;

    The perp may have insisted that she accept a ride home do to the late hour then made an excuse to Lindsey for going further down Mommsen St. toward his house and from there an excuse for needing to rush out of town ..possible a bogus emergency call.

    Perp would know that eventually it would be dark and Lindsey would be reported missing.
    He calculates the time and figures he has at least an hour before a 911 call is made.

    -He drives 25 to 30 min from town into Capitol St Forest.

    -Time is limited and therefore location options are limited. The "A Line" route over the "B Line" because of the possible traffic along "B Line" due to the campground.
    Navigable side trails off "A Line" are possible depending on the vehicle used.

    -Perp has a location by 10:00 -10:10 and carries out intent. Possible motives....physical attraction, pay-back for something that may have been stolen, maybe perp has heard bogus rumors that leads him to believe Lindsey is promiscuous. The depraved mind has little in the way of boundaries when creating a convenient delusion.

    -By 10:50 when the missing report comes across radio perp begins concealing evidence.
    -11:30 perp heads back to McCleary ...later states that he had joined the search early on in order to explain away any witness sightings of him returning home.
    -12:00 am perp returns to his home where he continues to get rid of evidence; shower, laundry, and vehicle check.
    -12:50 am throws clothes in dryer and heads out to search..finds Lindsey's mom and gives her a ride to search. Now any hair evidence missed in the perps earlier vehicle sweep can be explained away if need be.
    Someone might ask Ms. Baum if the person that helped her search appeared as if they had just showered.

    My theory is that the perp has revisited Lindsey's remains to further conceal them but she is imo somewhere in that forest.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    746
    Maybe Lindsey was brainwashed to think she is someone else. Maybe she has a deceased girl's birth certificate and uses that girl's name, and identity, as she may have a driver's license now....in another state.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    11
    Have they ever looked into the motorist/neighbor who supposedly saw her walking along the path to her house? If she was buried in the woodlands wouldn't they have found her already? If she is deceased I find it more likely she was thrown in the trash or the ocean at this point. McCleary is a small town so I'm hoping Law Enforcement is still working on the case, I just don't understand where she could be at this point.
    Last edited by velociraptor; 05-15-2016 at 10:59 AM.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    14
    Is there any kind of a biker gang presence in that area? A club? Bars or taverns (it was a Friday night after all)? Any groups that thought of themselves as real vampires? Anyone with newly poured back patios?

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Grays Harbor Washington
    Posts
    5
    I have been super curious about newly poured concrete. I want to look at permits for this time frame.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Grays Harbor Washington
    Posts
    5
    I like your timeline and theory. How long have you been looking at this case?

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Grays Harbor Washington
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tr. View Post
    For Searchers:

    MAP
    https://www.google.com/maps/dir/46.9...e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

    If Lindsey were picked up on her way home by a familiar face, someone with knowledge of the area and the inner workings of fire and rescue...a possible scenario;

    The perp may have insisted that she accept a ride home do to the late hour then made an excuse to Lindsey for going further down Mommsen St. toward his house and from there an excuse for needing to rush out of town ..possible a bogus emergency call.

    Perp would know that eventually it would be dark and Lindsey would be reported missing.
    He calculates the time and figures he has at least an hour before a 911 call is made.

    -He drives 25 to 30 min from town into Capitol St Forest.

    -Time is limited and therefore location options are limited. The "A Line" route over the "B Line" because of the possible traffic along "B Line" due to the campground.
    Navigable side trails off "A Line" are possible depending on the vehicle used.

    -Perp has a location by 10:00 -10:10 and carries out intent. Possible motives....physical attraction, pay-back for something that may have been stolen, maybe perp has heard bogus rumors that leads him to believe Lindsey is promiscuous. The depraved mind has little in the way of boundaries when creating a convenient delusion.

    -By 10:50 when the missing report comes across radio perp begins concealing evidence.
    -11:30 perp heads back to McCleary ...later states that he had joined the search early on in order to explain away any witness sightings of him returning home.
    -12:00 am perp returns to his home where he continues to get rid of evidence; shower, laundry, and vehicle check.
    -12:50 am throws clothes in dryer and heads out to search..finds Lindsey's mom and gives her a ride to search. Now any hair evidence missed in the perps earlier vehicle sweep can be explained away if need be.
    Someone might ask Ms. Baum if the person that helped her search appeared as if they had just showered.

    My theory is that the perp has revisited Lindsey's remains to further conceal them but she is imo somewhere in that forest.

    I like your timeline and theory. How long have you been looking at this case?

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by TamgMit View Post
    I got to thinking, I know that can be scarrysometimes but I have found it rather interesting that some of the younger generation are involved with some sort of groups and start at a young age whether or not it is involved with basketball, skateboarding cheerleading. Some even follow music groups and become what they call juggalo's. Maybe some without realizing that they are getting involved into a group because at first they think it is kind of cool, they like the music. I have noticed that quite a few myspace's I have looked at have these little figures with a man with hatchet which is insignia for the Jugaloos or have mention of the jugalo's in them. Found it interesting that in gray's harbor and thurston harbor as well as many other areas there are different type of Gangs. I was very suprised to see how many they where and more suprise that these Juggalo's are considered to be part of a gang for many of the young at heart.

    http://www.nwgangs.com/25101.html


    Could have Lindsey been around a group of people, through friends, internet or just wandering the town been involved with a small click of people example such as skateboarders or someone that enjoys racing working on cars, which is also affiliated with a larger organized groups such as the juggalo's. Just some thoughts that where crossing my mind.
    Juggalo's are fans of the group Insane Clown Posse; and are loosely, if at all, organized. While some people have called them a hate gang (FBI anyone?) I was involved with the group for many years doing nothing other than listening to their music. Also, the FBI has called many groups hate gangs without knowledge of what they really are. I was involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) from early on (1978), it is a group that recreates the middle ages, etc.

    The FBI had a file on them as the Society for Creative Anarchism and saw them as a hate group. Just sayin....


  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Queen City
    Posts
    1,670
    Quote Originally Posted by styles_08 View Post
    I have been super curious about newly poured concrete. I want to look at permits for this time frame.
    What concrete? I saw this bumped to the top and went back and read the thread (scanned through) and don't see anything about fresh concrete?

    TIA!

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by mansker View Post
    Juggalo's are fans of the group Insane Clown Posse; and are loosely, if at all, organized. While some people have called them a hate gang (FBI anyone?) I was involved with the group for many years doing nothing other than listening to their music. Also, the FBI has called many groups hate gangs without knowledge of what they really are. I was involved in the Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) from early on (1978), it is a group that recreates the middle ages, etc.

    The FBI had a file on them as the Society for Creative Anarchism and saw them as a hate group. Just sayin....
    Thanks - I spit coffee all over my screen.
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Shelton Washington State
    Posts
    132
    Well come on what is the or rather what does the or no that does not even do it rite. What was the FBI started for anyone? OR maybe the question should be think back to when it was started, the things going on in our world at the time etc... FBI >>> FEAR BASED INTELLIGENCE <<< ??? Anyone??? Just a thought..Just a thought.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna_Myst View Post
    Well come on what is the or rather what does the or no that does not even do it rite. What was the FBI started for anyone? OR maybe the question should be think back to when it was started, the things going on in our world at the time etc... FBI >>> FEAR BASED INTELLIGENCE <<< ??? Anyone??? Just a thought..Just a thought.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Since you asked:

    http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/fbi-founded

    >>>snip

    ...When the Department of Justice was created in 1870 to enforce federal law and coordinate judicial policy, it had no permanent investigators on its staff. At first, it hired private detectives when it needed federal crimes investigated and later rented out investigators from other federal agencies, such as the Secret Service, which was created by the Department of the Treasury in 1865 to investigate counterfeiting. In the early part of the 20th century, the attorney general was authorized to hire a few permanent investigators, and the Office of the Chief Examiner, which consisted mostly of accountants, was created to review financial transactions of the federal courts.

    The federal government used the bureau as a tool to investigate criminals who evaded prosecution by passing over state lines, and within a few years the number of agents had grown to more than 300. The agency was opposed by some in Congress, who feared that its growing authority could lead to abuse of power. With the entry of the United States into World War I in 1917, the bureau was given responsibility in investigating draft resisters, violators of the Espionage Act of 1917, and immigrants suspected of radicalism.

    (Skipping through draft resisters, violators of the Espionage Act of 1917, and immigrants suspected of radicalism; Hoover and the "Red Scare", The House Un-American Activities Committee (HUAC) and Senator Joseph McCarthy; COINTELPRO, Watergate, and.Nixon...)

    ... Revelations of the FBI’s abuses of power and unconstitutional surveillance motivated Congress and the media to become more vigilant in the future monitoring of the FBI.

    <<<snip

    We probably shouldn't expect too much from them, IMO.
    If you're lucky enough to be at the beach, you're lucky enough.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pure Michigan
    Posts
    2,208
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    My intitial thought is she made it further than where she was last seen by anyone except her abductor. I think she turned and went to Simpson instead of the other way. She didn't have to be home yet and the hub of any activity is more intriguing than walking by other houses on her way home especially if she knew she was going to be bored when she arrived. If she didn't go to Simpson, there is nothing to say she didn't continue walking straight towards her house except cutting through the back of the Shell station to get there. It is my opinion that she made it almost all the way home...one way or the other before she was abducted.

    I can't rule out stranger abduction here. Obviously, there are many people who use this route on a regular basis to get from one place to another. It could be someone familiar with the area, but not local to the community itself. He/she wouldn't have to know her or her habits if he/she spotted her walking alone and followed/chased/caught her then whisked her away in a vehicle. No screams to me only means a) no one heard her, b) she didn't scream, c) he/she prevented her from screaming. It doesn't make the case for only being abducted by someone she knew.
    This, bump.
    Possibly one of the elderly brothers who were just discovered/arrested not to far away.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

    Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

    Will NOT be held liable for the following:

    Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response


    *terms subject to change without notice*

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Theories on What Happened to Zahra
    By Wondergirl in forum Zahra Clare Baker
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 01:32 PM
  2. Replies: 445
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 03:00 PM

Tags for this Thread