WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
rats...i hate it when im the last poster on a thread that closes....LOL.....so i will ask again :)

i have a question about the produce truck.....does it come and go?....like maybe comes in for the weekend?....and then gone....and back again...a reg time and day....is there a farmers market there?

HI Jennifer, I might have got carried away. The girl that wrote what I read said the first 3 letters of his name and the NIK posted on Lindsay's MS page were the same with a Y added. She said she couldn't be 100% sure it was him.

Well, we do know a man tried to kiss this friend of Lindsey's. For whatever it's worth. xox

HI Jennifer, I might have got carried away. The girl that wrote what I read said the first 3 letters of his name and the NIK posted on Lindsay's MS page were the same with a Y added. She said she couldn't be 100% sure it was him.

Well, we do know a man tried to kiss this friend of Lindsey's. For whatever it's worth. xox

As far as I can tell Lindsey is not directly connected to this girl (at least not on Myspace). MK is. Lindsey is not. How do you know she and Lindsey were friends? Just because they have common "friends" on myspace (which isn't even the case here) doesn't mean they are friends with each other. KWIM?

And another point.. his name is very common. I'm pretty sure he isn't the only one on Myspace or in this county with that name (ok, I know for a fact that he is not the only one. lol)

This guy you are looking at has 357 friends... i bet if i looked hard enough I'm some way connected to him via Myspace. (just as I suspected... one click on his friends list and I found so far 2 people from my friends list on his. Yet I have no clue who he is)

Six degrees of seperation. Ya know? lol

I think this is a dead end as far as the Lindsey thing goes. I don't see any indication that he knew Lindsey (which we know she must have known her abducter)

rats...i hate it when im the last poster on a thread that closes....LOL.....so i will ask again :)

i have a question about the produce truck.....does it come and go?....like maybe comes in for the weekend?....and then gone....and back again...a reg time and day....is there a farmers market there?

This time of the year they are all over in every town. Not sure who they are or where they come from but I know they sell produce (usually brought over from Yakima) out of the back of trucks. Not sure if they set up in the same locations every weekend or if they move around to different locations each time.

I don't think there is a farmers market in McCleary. I could be wrong so maybe GailRene or McCleary will know.

I've seen it there the whole time, night and day. The truck is still parked there even when the stand isn't open. I haven't seen it gone but I'm assuming he has to go back to Yakima and get more produce?

No, there is no farmer's market...I wish though.

I've seen it there the whole time, night and day. The truck is still parked there even when the stand isn't open. I haven't seen it gone but I'm assuming he has to go back to Yakima and get more produce?

No, there is no farmer's market...I wish though.

Off topic: But if you go to Olympia.. take the Mudd Bay exit. Jays farm stand is there and his prices are great (and he has excellent quality produce)

Scandi I have not read up on the myspace guy yet..I ave been trying to catch up this evening.

It seems as though this case is falling through the media cracks!! Nothing new to go on. I hope LE has more than the media. this case is becoming like the Amber Debois case out of CA.

Good to see Lindsey has her own forum! You are all awesome.

So where are you all with the forest fire theory? I ask because I left a vm w/my friend whose husband works at DNR. I just am curious if he has heard anything. I understand they are on vacation so have no new info yet.

I'm glad to see some coverage for Lindsey tonight. But I agree. The local news coverage around here sucks. It reminds me of Nancy Moyer. They covered it great for a few weeks and then nothing.

This is an innocent child missing. Why can't they add more coverage? Bring it up everyday? The more coverage and pressure, the more a Perp gets nervous. The less coverage, the more cocky a Perp gets.

Just my :twocents:

Scandi I have not read up on the myspace guy yet..I ave been trying to catch up this evening.

It seems as though this case is falling through the media cracks!! Nothing new to go on. I hope LE has more than the media. this case is becoming like the Amber Debois case out of CA.

I guess that is why when I read that my eyes became saucers I want to find a link to where she is so badly. I'm glad we found out it is probably a duddy bit of info before spending any more time on it. xox

So where are you all with the forest fire theory? I ask because I left a vm w/my friend whose husband works at DNR. I just am curious if he has heard anything. I understand they are on vacation so have no new info yet.

I'm glad to see some coverage for Lindsey tonight. But I agree. The local news coverage around here sucks. It reminds me of Nancy Moyer. They covered it great for a few weeks and then nothing.

This is an innocent child missing. Why can't they add more coverage? Bring it up everyday? The more coverage and pressure, the more a Perp gets nervous. The less coverage, the more cocky a Perp gets.

The last info I seen on the fire was that it was indeed an arson (that was posted on July 5). I have not seen anything more in the news about it.

As far as it's connection with Lindseys disappearance I have not seen anything indicating that the LEs think that is the case. It's not been mentioned as far as I know.

This time of the year they are all over in every town. Not sure who they are or where they come from but I know they sell produce (usually brought over from Yakima) out of the back of trucks. Not sure if they set up in the same locations every weekend or if they move around to different locations each time.

I don't think there is a farmers market in McCleary. I could be wrong so maybe GailRene or McCleary will know.

As far as I can tell, that particular truck stays there all the time...but I've seen a larger truck there that looked like they were unloading stuff onto the shelves/tables and then everything goes back into that smaller truck at night.

As far as I can tell, that particular truck stays there all the time...but I've seen a larger truck there that looked like they were unloading stuff onto the shelves/tables and then everything goes back into that smaller truck at night.

I was just talking to a friend of mine about this. He sells produce along Highway 12 (Oakville) and he was telling me they have to buy a license in order to sell the stuff so they usually stay put in the same location. That way they don't have to buy mulitple (city) licenses.

Makes sense that they have one large truck to restock them.

if what i read on another site is true, the timing of the fire is hinky to me. i read that the LE announced they were going to search that area, or near that area and within a few hours the fire was started. as i said if that's true its a real big hinky flag.

if what i read on another site is true, the timing of the fire is hinky to me. i read that the LE announced they were going to search that area, or near that area and within a few hours the fire was started. as i said if that's true its a real big hinky flag.

We should all honor our hinky meters ;)

They searched the ORV park and an area of the Capital Forest that is near McCleary but if you read back in thread #4 you will see that the Capital Forest is HUGE (96,000 acres or 150 square miles) and the search they did on Monday was no where near the fires location.

Like I said the LEs have not put out any information to the public about the fire and Lindseys disappearance being connected.

Sigh...I can't believe we are on thread #5 and Lindseys birthday has come to pass and still relly nothing definate from LE. Kids don't just vanish into thin air ! Although I can say that it sure seems like little Haleigh Cummings just vanished as well. My prayers go out to both families may we bring them home safe.

Whose this guy that was arrested for raping a child? Arrested today or has this been thoroughly discussed and I missed it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10