AL AL - Noelle McAnally, 26, Huntsville, June 2004

ShowerSinger

Reaction score
Mooresville Creek, Alabama
Between Huntsville and Decatur, two fishermen found a female body, and police say it has been there about a week. Unknown, as to who the victim is...no reported missing persons.... Very quiet community, and a shock to all.
Any new info is appreciated.

ShowerSinger said:
Mooresville Creek, Alabama
Between Huntsville and Decatur, two fishermen found a female body, and police say it has been there about a week. Unknown, as to who the victim is...no reported missing persons.... Very quiet community, and a shock to all.
Any new info is appreciated.

Do you have a link?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/040613/body.shtml

Woman's body found
Limestone sheriff says victim may be from Huntsville

By Chris Paschenko
DAILY Staff Writer
cpaschenko@decaturdaily.com · 340-2442

MOORESVILLE — Two men on a canoeing and fishing trip near the Interstate 65 and I-565 junction made a gruesome discovery here Saturday when they drifted by a young woman's nude and decomposing body.

Limestone County Sheriff Mike Blakely said he believes the body is that of a 26-year-old white woman from Huntsville, who is the apparent victim of a homicide.

They will not release her name until positive ID has been made and next of kin have been notified. Which is how it should be.
May she rest in peace, Lanie
Help For The Missing

by WendyReeves
Kay Campbell@htimes.com

Not sure about posting links.
Huntsville police are working with the Limestone County Sheriff's Department to determine whether Noelle McAnally's slaying is linked to the unsolved deaths of three other women whose bodies were found in west Huntsville since December.

Her identity was confirmed late Monday by dental records.

Left click the link in your address bar (the url will become blue), then right click and hit COPY, then on the page you wish to post the link, right click and hit PASTE, or you can Copy by using Control and C, and paste by using Control and V

If you wanna learn html codes, please contact me on e-mail and I can show you a neat little room to practice on.

Thanks for caring for the missing, Lanie
Help For The Missing
HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com

I'm new to the site, a friend referred me here. I immediately searched for Noelle's name. I miss her dearly. I wish more had been found out about her death.

Here are a couple links I found just doing a quick web serch. I hope they help.

(This first one was found in an article about yet another different body turning up.)

Noelle Virginia McAnally, 26, of Huntsville, was also found dead in Limestone County's Piney Creek in June, killed a week or two before, according to Limestone Sheriff Mike Blakely. . . . .

". . .UPDATE!! Could Omega Johnson (arrested in May of 2007) be the link between Noelle McAnally and three other Huntsville women who were found murdered between 2003 and 2005??. . ."
http://alabamacoldcases.com/

". . .With three unsolved murders and an unsolved hit-and-run, authorities are hoping monetary rewards will help solve these cases. . ."
Rewards may solve cases

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I am fairly new to Websleuths. I wanted to let you know I am reading this case, and that it is not forgotten.

A large part of what websleuths.com does is collect as much info as possible to add it other information gathered along the way.

In doing so keeps the cold cases active. And keeping them active is the only way to help get them solved.

Hello,

I am fairly new to Websleuths. I wanted to let you know I am reading this case, and that it is not forgotten.

A large part of what websleuths.com does is collect as much info as possible to add it other information gathered along the way.

In doing so keeps the cold cases active. And keeping them active is the only way to help get them solved.
General google searches turned up the following more recent news items.

Family Grieves Loss of Noelle McAnally
June 17, 2004 at 1:29 AM CDT - Updated June 28 at 6:08
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BhAB&usg=AOvVaw28ZXWtiE41Eh5dI6_hgb9h&ampcf=1

Hello,

Result of new google search

THE LIMESTONE COUNTY SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT HOPES A PHOTO CAN REVIVE A COLD CASE

Limestone C

Author: Jim Segina

Published: 5:16 PM CDT April 16, 2018

The Limestone County Sheriff’s Department is hoping someone might remember anything about what could have happened to Noelle Virginia McAnally.

It has been nearly 14-years since her remains were found, and no one has been arrested.

Posted by Limestone County Sheriff’s Office on Monday, April 16, 2018

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...gQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0K6t07FoXIN5UDuJwd-wQF&cf=1

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back