1305 users online (260 members and 1045 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 428
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    SO CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    11,332

    Ron C. #6

    Continue here......stay on topic of this thread which is about Ron C.!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,766
    If reports are true that RC and MC is not meeting with the task force, why would the SA not issue subpoena's for those not cooperating with the investigation. The objective is to find Haleigh Cummings, not protecting those around her.

    I don't seek details, I seek justice for Haleigh Cummings.

    Charges have not been filed but Subpoenas are an information seeking tool. See the Michael Jackson case, subpoenas are being issued with no crime charged. The crime concerning Haleigh Cummings is Abduction.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    I am here!
    Posts
    1,807
    my question is still standing...why not meet with task force, if you have nothing to hide...i just don't get it! i would be giving any and all information i know, and IF i have to repeat myself 30 thousand times, than so be it...
    If i had an attorney that is telling me, it is in the best intrest of everyone involved, not to speak with LE, i would get another attorney, pro bono or not.... i wouldn't care, there is no price tag when it comes to my children and their safety..... i would want the police to know everything that i know, and i would be on them like stink on poo.......
    If it doesn't make sense, it is a LIE ........Judge Judy

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    If reports are true that RC and MC is not meeting with the task force, why would the SA not issue subpoena's for those not cooperating with the investigation. The objective is to find Haleigh Cummings, not protecting those around her.

    I don't seek details, I seek justice for Haleigh Cummings.

    Charges have not been filed but Subpoenas are an information seeking tool. See the Michael Jackson case, subpoenas are being issued with no crime charged. The crime concerning Haleigh Cummings is Abduction.
    If there have been no subpoenas issued, wouldn't a person assume that everyone is cooperating?

    Since I've been outta the loop for awhile, can you link me up to where RC hasn't met with the task force? I'd appreciate it.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    If reports are true that RC and MC is not meeting with the task force, why would the SA not issue subpoena's for those not cooperating with the investigation. The objective is to find Haleigh Cummings, not protecting those around her.

    I don't seek details, I seek justice for Haleigh Cummings.

    Charges have not been filed but Subpoenas are an information seeking tool. See the Michael Jackson case, subpoenas are being issued with no crime charged. The crime concerning Haleigh Cummings is Abduction.
    Evidently the reports are wrong or the SA's office doesn't feel it is needed. If they thought for a second that a subpoena would bring Haleigh home, it would be done, IN MY OPINION.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,766
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Evidently the reports are wrong or the SA's office doesn't feel it is needed. If they thought for a second that a subpoena would bring Haleigh home, it would be done, IN MY OPINION.
    With the exception of procedure, the SA is lacking nads. IMO

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    With the exception of procedure, the SA is lacking nads. IMO

    Do you have a link to support that???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    Do you have a link to support that???

    lol....okay that was funny!
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    Do you have a link to support that???
    Get real, what does exception mean to you.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Posts
    5,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Get real, what does exception mean to you.
    I thought it was a joke....I know i am blonde but I didn't think I was an airhead too.
    The depths of which we are able to love will be measured by the depths we are able to love ourselves....et

    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must NEVER be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by elle1919 View Post
    I thought it was a joke....I know i am blonde but I didn't think I was an airhead too.
    It was a joke. I guess some people didn't miss me much while I was on an extended TO. Sorry if I offended you Peliman.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    It was a joke. I guess some people didn't miss me much while I was on an extended TO. Sorry if I offended you Peliman.
    I missed you and I thought it was a good joke.

    Everyone knows there is no link for the SA's nads. LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    If there have been no subpoenas issued, wouldn't a person assume that everyone is cooperating?

    Since I've been outta the loop for awhile, can you link me up to where RC hasn't met with the task force? I'd appreciate it.
    That link would be Art H. and his "close to the investigation" person.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichad3 View Post
    It was a joke. I guess some people didn't miss me much while I was on an extended TO. Sorry if I offended you Peliman.
    Sorry Trichad, my mood on this case hasn't been the best. I have my beliefs and without LE statements <which they don't owe us> and silence from the families <being politically correct> this investigation is going nowhere.

    To me the subject is Haleigh, not any families protection. pardon please

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    4,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    With the exception of procedure, the SA is lacking nads. IMO

    I guess if it's a female SA then yes she is lacking, but I think it's more of LE doesn't know squat so there is no case to give the SA. If LE had a case someone would have been arrested by now.

Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast