725 users online (106 members and 619 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Casey's Photobucket - #2

From here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608"]Casey's Photobucket - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Continue on and stay on topic of this thread PLEASE.

Thank you PattyG!

To download Casey's Photobucket file, go here: http://www.filedropper.com/icons157

It is a 250 MB zipped file, a public record now.

Patty--thank you.
    k

Just have to drop in to say that I can't believe all of these icons were on her photobucket site...my little computer is about out of space !!!

I wonder how the prosecution will present these photos and icons at trial. While I think many of the icons say something about Casey, I don't know how, or even if, the state will make an issue of them. Now, what she uploaded from June 15th to July 16th will go towards her state of mind during that critical month, I believe. I noticed the only picture of Caylee she uploaded was the one with the red heart added to it. Most of the other things were Tony or music related. Then on July 16th she, very oddly, adds the missing my baby icon. Very obvious that this one was placed there for appearances. There is one icon uploaded on July 14th, I think, and it says "Oh, the story"...I thought that was interesting considering everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I wonder how the prosecution will present these photos and icons at trial. While I think many of the icons say something about Casey, I don't know how, or even if, the state will make an issue of them. Now, what she uploaded from June 15th to July 16th will go towards her state of mind during that critical month, I believe. I noticed the only picture of Caylee she uploaded was the one with the red heart added to it. Most of the other things were Tony or music related. Then on July 16th she, very oddly, adds the missing my baby icon. Very obvious that this one was placed there for appearances. There is one icon uploaded on July 14th, I think, and it says "Oh, the story"...I thought that was interesting considering everything.
    I believe the "missing" icon was used when she transformed her MySpace page into the "Caylee is missing" page. That's why she added photos of Caylee and the "missing" icon on July 16 (until she went with LE to Universal and then was arrested later that day).

Quote Originally Posted by AZlawyer View Post
    I believe the "missing" icon was used when she transformed her MySpace page into the "Caylee is missing" page. That's why she added photos of Caylee and the "missing" icon on July 16 (until she went with LE to Universal and then was arrested later that day).
    CA said she didn't really have time to talk to KC very much on 7-16 because they spent most of their available time creating the 'Caylee is Missing' Myspace page. Seems to me you'd have to be pretty calm, cool, and collected to be able to sit down at a computer when all h&ll was breaking loose during those hours (or in my opionion...Cold). Plus it's interesting to me that KC had been following a 'script' for 31 days, but all of a sudden it's OK to put up a Myspace page about Caylee being missing on Day 32. Nothing this family did the night of 7/15, the morning of 7/16, and every day for the next year has one ounce of credibility IMO.

Does anyone think that perhaps the weed cloth may link to where Caylee was found? Maybe those pieces of black plastic recovered at the scene aren't part of the black trash bags but are the weed barrier cloth??

Also, it makes me think that KC may have buried her when she diposed of her, but not deep enough to be disturbed by water, animals, etc.

(sorry if this is slightly off topic in this thread, but the #49 pic got me thinking)

KenoshaKid is offline All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle
    Central Virginia near the Blue Ridge Mountains
    253 megabytes? I think I'll just look at what y'all post!

Quote Originally Posted by KenoshaKid View Post
    253 megabytes? I think I'll just look at what y'all post!
    It is Huge. I am in the process of getting them all up into a photobucket account... but she had thousands of icons on her account. So... give me time and I will post that link.

Dont burn the day away

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Heather View Post
    It is Huge. I am in the process of getting them all up into a photobucket account... but she had thousands of icons on her account. So... give me time and I will post that link.
    FYI, a lot of them begin with TH_ , those are thumbnails that were automatically generated by Photobucket when she uploaded - no need to upload those, I think... original date/time on those is the same as the full pic.

A lot of work! Kudos to you.

can anyone tell me the easiest way to look at the photos only, without icons? (For times when it's only photos I need to look at.) Are photos mixed in with the icons or only in the "picture" files? for some reason I only get little icons and have to open each item individually to see what it is (even when I set it for thumbnails). Thanks very much everyone!

p.s. oh great, I just opened one item and it was a closeup of someone's area where the sun doesn't shine. Ewwww!

also, anyone know where to view photos from KC's other old webpages? I know a lot of them were posted in various threads here at one time but anybody know where the best place is to look now? thanks (like the myspace and facebook photos. And someone mentioned on the previous photobucket thread that she had another photobucket page under the name caseface0 or something?)
    Last edited by seagull65; 07-14-2009 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    can anyone tell me the easiest way to look at the photos only, without icons? (For times when it's only photos I need to look at.) Are photos mixed in with the icons or only in the "picture" files? for some reason I only get little icons and have to open each item individually to see what it is (even when I set it for thumbnails). Thanks very much everyone!

p.s. oh great, I just opened one item and it was a closeup of someone's area where the sun doesn't shine. Ewwww!
    I had the same problem until I moved the whole folder into the "My Pictures" file. Then my system seemed to recognize them as pictures before I opened them.

I will have to try that, thanks AZ!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast