Casey's Photobucket - #2

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
From here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72608"]Casey's Photobucket - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Continue on and stay on topic of this thread PLEASE.

Just have to drop in to say that I can't believe all of these icons were on her photobucket site...my little computer is about out of space !!!

I wonder how the prosecution will present these photos and icons at trial. While I think many of the icons say something about Casey, I don't know how, or even if, the state will make an issue of them. Now, what she uploaded from June 15th to July 16th will go towards her state of mind during that critical month, I believe. I noticed the only picture of Caylee she uploaded was the one with the red heart added to it. Most of the other things were Tony or music related. Then on July 16th she, very oddly, adds the missing my baby icon. Very obvious that this one was placed there for appearances. There is one icon uploaded on July 14th, I think, and it says "Oh, the story"...I thought that was interesting considering everything.

I wonder how the prosecution will present these photos and icons at trial. While I think many of the icons say something about Casey, I don't know how, or even if, the state will make an issue of them. Now, what she uploaded from June 15th to July 16th will go towards her state of mind during that critical month, I believe. I noticed the only picture of Caylee she uploaded was the one with the red heart added to it. Most of the other things were Tony or music related. Then on July 16th she, very oddly, adds the missing my baby icon. Very obvious that this one was placed there for appearances. There is one icon uploaded on July 14th, I think, and it says "Oh, the story"...I thought that was interesting considering everything.

I believe the "missing" icon was used when she transformed her MySpace page into the "Caylee is missing" page. That's why she added photos of Caylee and the "missing" icon on July 16 (until she went with LE to Universal and then was arrested later that day).

I believe the "missing" icon was used when she transformed her MySpace page into the "Caylee is missing" page. That's why she added photos of Caylee and the "missing" icon on July 16 (until she went with LE to Universal and then was arrested later that day).

CA said she didn't really have time to talk to KC very much on 7-16 because they spent most of their available time creating the 'Caylee is Missing' Myspace page. Seems to me you'd have to be pretty calm, cool, and collected to be able to sit down at a computer when all h&ll was breaking loose during those hours (or in my opionion...Cold). Plus it's interesting to me that KC had been following a 'script' for 31 days, but all of a sudden it's OK to put up a Myspace page about Caylee being missing on Day 32. Nothing this family did the night of 7/15, the morning of 7/16, and every day for the next year has one ounce of credibility IMO.

Does anyone think that perhaps the weed cloth may link to where Caylee was found? Maybe those pieces of black plastic recovered at the scene aren't part of the black trash bags but are the weed barrier cloth??

Also, it makes me think that KC may have buried her when she diposed of her, but not deep enough to be disturbed by water, animals, etc.

(sorry if this is slightly off topic in this thread, but the #49 pic got me thinking)

253 megabytes? :eek: I think I'll just look at what y'all post!

253 megabytes? :eek: I think I'll just look at what y'all post!

It is Huge. I am in the process of getting them all up into a photobucket account... but she had thousands of icons on her account. So... give me time and I will post that link.

It is Huge. I am in the process of getting them all up into a photobucket account... but she had thousands of icons on her account. So... give me time and I will post that link.

FYI, a lot of them begin with TH_ , those are thumbnails that were automatically generated by Photobucket when she uploaded - no need to upload those, I think... original date/time on those is the same as the full pic.

A lot of work! Kudos to you. :clap:

can anyone tell me the easiest way to look at the photos only, without icons? (For times when it's only photos I need to look at.) Are photos mixed in with the icons or only in the "picture" files? for some reason I only get little icons and have to open each item individually to see what it is (even when I set it for thumbnails). Thanks very much everyone!

p.s. oh great, I just opened one item and it was a closeup of someone's area where the sun doesn't shine. Ewwww!

also, anyone know where to view photos from KC's other old webpages? I know a lot of them were posted in various threads here at one time but anybody know where the best place is to look now? thanks (like the myspace and facebook photos. And someone mentioned on the previous photobucket thread that she had another photobucket page under the name caseface0 or something?)

can anyone tell me the easiest way to look at the photos only, without icons? (For times when it's only photos I need to look at.) Are photos mixed in with the icons or only in the "picture" files? for some reason I only get little icons and have to open each item individually to see what it is (even when I set it for thumbnails). Thanks very much everyone!

p.s. oh great, I just opened one item and it was a closeup of someone's area where the sun doesn't shine. Ewwww!

I had the same problem until I moved the whole folder into the "My Pictures" file. Then my system seemed to recognize them as pictures before I opened them. :)

Just rereading the old thread and seeing things I'd missed. Thank you very much Think Tank for enlarging that picture of Samantha to show the heart stickers on her phone! In all the times I've seen that picture, I'd never noticed that. Thanks again :) (page 23 of the previous thread.) You have a good eye!

Ironic.:eek:
thmsndollzu_13329738801.png

Here's the pic of the A's side yard taken at night that was mentioned at the end of the 1st thread:

picture.php

Muzikman gave me helpful info about the origin of the pic (& other posts in 1st thread) but I've pulled out most of my hair trying to find a doc abt a Kodak confiscated by LE from the A's (GA did turn over a Polaroid w/ a case post #1062).

I lightened up the above pic and it looks like a patch of black landscape cloth near the fence?
Also, are those fallen leaves on the ground around the faucet? Autumn leaves? in July?

This pic is enough to make me :curses:

CA said she didn't really have time to talk to KC very much on 7-16 because they spent most of their available time creating the 'Caylee is Missing' Myspace page. Seems to me you'd have to be pretty calm, cool, and collected to be able to sit down at a computer when all h&ll was breaking loose during those hours (or in my opionion...Cold). Plus it's interesting to me that KC had been following a 'script' for 31 days, but all of a sudden it's OK to put up a Myspace page about Caylee being missing on Day 32. Nothing this family did the night of 7/15, the morning of 7/16, and every day for the next year has one ounce of credibility IMO.

I just keep wanting to hit my "Thanks" button over and over and over for this post. It makes things so clear, kind of like Windex.

she didnt get much work done at universal with all the personal computer time she was devoted to. :cool:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back