784 users online (162 members and 622 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rockport, TX
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002 View Post
    I still lean to this day it was someone she knew in some capacity and really don't think that a construction worker or painter could have pulled this off with not a single trace of Jennifer besides her car being found almost 8 years later.
    I thought her car was found 2 days later?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    224
    I wonder if LE's done an estimated fuel burn on the car to determine how many miles it may have traveled? If Jennifer had filled up rather recently, and they could track her movements (purchases) perhaps they could get a good idea as to how much fuel was consumed.

  3. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by UCFAlumni2002 View Post
    I still lean to this day it was someone she knew in some capacity and really don't think that a construction worker or painter could have pulled this off with not a single trace of Jennifer besides her car being found almost 8 years later.
    I want them to check more into the ex-bf and see if they can shake his alibi. Would love for him to take a LD test.

    I know you meant not a trace was found in the 8 years since she went missing besides the car and not that the car was found 8 years later. People need to understand you have been here from the very beginning and know this case inside and out.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by StinkSprings View Post
    I wonder if LE's done an estimated fuel burn on the car to determine how many miles it may have traveled? If Jennifer had filled up rather recently, and they could track her movements (purchases) perhaps they could get a good idea as to how much fuel was consumed.
    There was an examination of her car, but there is no way to really know how much gas was in the vehicle regardless of what she may have purchased. She drove in from South Florida and went straight to work so that took some gasoline for the trip and then to her home. She could have stopped at any point and paid cash so there may not have been a record.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by digndoodle View Post
    Can you please explain to me about Jennifer's car being found almost 8 yrs. later??.......I thought and have read her car and POI was found 2 days after her going missing by the security camera plus I knew that OPD took her car in for testing after that...Is this a new development that her car was recently found??

    Never underestimate what people care capable of, If this was as I think I Keyes driving and parking her car....believe me he was very capable...NOTHING not 1 piece or print was found in the Curriers car after he had driven it......He confessed he was proud he had been able to pull off all these kidnap and murders for over at least 1 decade without leaving anything behind for LE to find. and also if it was I. Keyes he may have not actually been working there, since he was a construction-carpenter all his adult life..it would have been just like him after all we have learned about this monster, to just hang around and blend in....more than likely making himself very aware of how the condo was made inside, the entry-ways.....the car....and knowing Keyes he could have been getting very familiar with times that he knew Jennifer left the home...the time she returned and etc....that is just seemingly the way this monster worked when he got an "URGE" as he called it
    Please if you are family or friend.....Just go to the web....Push in the name KEYES....be sure to add the extra E....you can put in Keyes in Orlando....Keyes in Florida and etc.I feel much knowledge is there and some might be of help for LE or Family.....100% proven he has family members in Florida....School Friend lives in Daytona...and remember the pastor of the mega church in Orlando

    In the Nov. 29th investigation tape they released, they told him they found a finger print on or in one of his known kill kits that he would travel and bury and you can just tell it totally SHOCKED him....his body movement says it all when he is told this.....This day FBI was showing him what they found when they did a 2 day search of that horrible run-down property of his in upper N.Y....They found a fire pit out back of this home, and from the looks of the photo's the lady investigator has I think he just lost it that day...I think he thought he was playing the investigators like a piece of a dumbness...and may I add, I feel he did at times,,,those laughs....those snarky comments, but something this day I personally feel upset him so bad that 2 days later he "supposedly" killed himself. and I believe this may be the one he told about 2 victims he had in 2005 and 2006 and told them they were committed seperately and only that one female had very pale skin...supposedly a rich grandmother and an older car and he laughs and states this victim was taken across many many state lines before he decided where to dispose of the body
    SORRY for a friend or family member to read things so graphic, but sometimes it just has to be known to prove a case or at least get LE to GET IT and take a look into the possibilities of any case
    ================================================== =======

    http://www.fbi.gov/anchorage/video/i...vember-29-2012

    ================================================== ================================================== ===============
    IK didn't kill everyone on the planet who is missing and it is almost an obsession with some to think he is involved in every murder that doesn't have a ready answer. Granted, he was a prolific murderer. However, I think this was someone in Jennifer's world and not some stranger with a kill kit.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

    A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.



    What I post are my opinions only.

  6. #21
    UCFAlumni2002's Avatar
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    A place in the sun...
    Posts
    1,018
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I want them to check more into the ex-bf and see if they can shake his alibi. Would love for him to take a LD test.

    I know you meant not a trace was found in the 8 years since she went missing besides the car and not that the car was found 8 years later. People need to understand you have been here from the very beginning and know this case inside and out.
    Correct- car was found on 1/26/2006 which is now over 9 1/2 years later... and yet nothing of Jenn's besides her car. Oh how I pray for answers every single day.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

    Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    360

    Broad Reasons for Moving Her Car

    I am trying to make an exhaustive general list of possible reasons her car was moved. It seems like everything falls into subsets of a ruse or use in the crime.

    Ruse:
    • Cast suspicion on someone else
      • The perp hoped police would zero in on a specific person in that neighborhood, but the police either didn't figure it out or didn't release that info.
      • The perp wanted to suggest she went there to buy drugs or something.
      • The perp works or lives at her complex and wanted to cast suspicion anywhere but at her complex.
    • Delay investigation of the crime. In Orlando, which is less walkable than other parts of the world, her car being home with her gone would raise suspicion to anyone who discovered it. If she and her car are both missing, it becomes more plausible she just went somewhere and was not a victim of foul play.


    Use in the crime:
    • Carjacking
      • She was in the car when the perp confronted her. They either jump in her car or convince her to give them a ride.
      • He confronted her before she was at her car and made her drive at gunpoint so he could transport her and keep the gun trained on her. Maybe they didn't want their car to be seen and associated with the crime.
      • The perp(s) didn't have his own car, and they need hers to transport her.
    • Some other aspect of the crime required a car.
    • Stupidity: One of the perp(s) (in this case there are at least two) decides to ride in car for the fun of it or for no good reason.


    What broad scenarios am I missing?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    19
    This is a great summary, Circuitguy. What if Jennifer went out that night and met somebody she knew. Something went wrong. Her car was somewhere linked to the perp and/or poi. They had to move it to throw suspicion elsewhere.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Connected View Post
    What if Jennifer went out that night and met somebody she knew. Something went wrong. Her car was somewhere linked to the perp and/or poi. They had to move it to throw suspicion elsewhere.
    That's a good idea. I do not have a guess whether she went missing the previous night.

    When it comes to the car, though, your explanation is simpler than all the ones I thought of. I suspect usually criminals are thinking simply, not in complicated ruses. It's much simpler to think the car was somewhere other than her apartment, and the perp moved it so police wouldn't know where the abduction happened. The notion that they pulled off the crime successfully at her apartment but then moved the car as a ruse is more complicated. Complicated scenarios make sense when we spend months thinking about a crime, but the criminal didn't have this much time to think about it, and anything that can go wrong will, so they don't have time for complicated ruses.

    Your suggestion increases, in my mind, the chance the abduction happened the night before.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by CircuitGuy View Post
    That's a good idea. I do not have a guess whether she went missing the previous night.

    When it comes to the car, though, your explanation is simpler than all the ones I thought of. I suspect usually criminals are thinking simply, not in complicated ruses. It's much simpler to think the car was somewhere other than her apartment, and the perp moved it so police wouldn't know where the abduction happened. The notion that they pulled off the crime successfully at her apartment but then moved the car as a ruse is more complicated. Complicated scenarios make sense when we spend months thinking about a crime, but the criminal didn't have this much time to think about it, and anything that can go wrong will, so they don't have time for complicated ruses.

    Your suggestion increases, in my mind, the chance the abduction happened the night before.
    This is one scenario. I tend to give it a lower chance of probability since whoever parked her car walked back to condo complex. Of course, what is it, 80% to 90% of murder victims are killed by someone known to them? If she left the complex that morning, stopped somewhere on the way to work and ran across someone she knew in a parking lot, that is a possibility. Of course, again, I keep coming back to the person who parked the car walking back to her complex. That would lead me to believe (1) the perp lives there or (2) they don't live there but for some reason the perp was parked there. And the trail ends there, like they got in a car, on a motorcycle/scooter or a bicycle.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,836
    I'm still confused about the movement of her car. A similar crime appears to be Jodi Huisentruit in the Midwest. She was apparently abducted at her car, BUT the abductor did nothing with her car. And it was obvious the crime scene was at her car by the fact she apparently dropped items she was carrying and they were found in such a manner to suggest a struggle. We don't have that here either.

    It doesn't appear from what LE has told us that the perp used Jennifer's own car to move her or at least they have not mentioned forensic evidence such as blood. So if the perp didn't use Jennifer's car to transport her, why move it? There is a risk of leaving forensic evidence.

    Of course, it could be a car jacking and the murder occurred outside the car. But there is almost no forensic evidence left in her car. That is a VERY good cleaning job.
    Justice might be blind, but Karma has the vision of a hawk. ~ Connie Fletcher, crime author

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    727
    The best theory I have seen as to why the car was moved is this.......'it was moved to cause confusion.'
    I would think it worked big time.

    Going off on a tangent; the answer to this mystery lies in Jennifer's workplace.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    There was an examination of her car, but there is no way to really know how much gas was in the vehicle regardless of what she may have purchased. She drove in from South Florida and went straight to work so that took some gasoline for the trip and then to her home. She could have stopped at any point and paid cash so there may not have been a record.
    She could have filled up the night before. We don't have records so anything is possible.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by JnRyan View Post
    whoever parked her car walked back to condo complex.
    We know this based on the dogs, right? I always wonder how accurate they are. They should have a handler with no knowledge of the case manage the dogs and interpret their signs. If the handler is someone who knows where the victim lives, the handler might send subconscious signs to the dog, just by looking that way or pulling slightly less on the leash when the dog goes that way. The dog may go one way, and the handler thinks, "Oh he's following that other dog or heading to that trash." When the dog goes in a direction the handler knows is related to the crime, he may get excited and unwittingly encourage the dog. Dogs are sensitive to these subtle cues as they are to scent.

    So I wonder how certain we are that the perp walked from the car to her apartment complex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2


Similar Threads

  1. Honoring Jennifer
    By Harmony 2 in forum Jennifer Kesse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-01-2016, 02:46 AM
  2. Jennifer Campbell
    By daisy7 in forum Hasanni Campbell
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 09:29 AM
  3. Samantha G nee O & Jennifer R
    By Hollys G-mom in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:38 AM

Tags for this Thread