GA GA - East Point, BlkMale UP89, 40-60, screws & wires in knee, Jun'06

Seifsister

Reaction score
I turned in this posible match. I though there was too many things similar to worth having them checked out.
Black Male
40-60 Clarence age 48
pins and screws in right knee area- Clarence had knee surgery but screws in hip area.
John Doe had pendent with C.V.C- his name Clarence
John doe found 6/2006 dead 6-12 mon.- Clarence missing 3/2006
Both had greying hair but I thought the pic looked so much alike. Look at the hair line. Both had missing teeth.

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200605000S

https://identifyus.org/cases/89

The moustache is the same, also. Kudos for calling it in. It does sound like there are a few discrepancies, but the way data is entered, who knows. A "high knee" area to one person, could very well be a "low hip" area to another person.

Let us know what happens.

Salem

I am going to assume that it is not a match. I turned it over to Det. and he was checking into it. That was a few weeks ago. So I will say no.

Seifster, About time! Thanks for the update.

Your NAMUS link is not working. Can you tell us how to find the UID page? Thanks

Sorry to have to post bad news :( I just found this on the namus site. Sure did look like a match.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year Of Birth State LKA
Clarence Earl Jenkins 1958 North Carolina

Sorry to have to post bad news :( I just found this on the namus site. Sure did look like a match.

The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year Of Birth State LKA
Clarence Earl Jenkins 1958 North Carolina

Thanks for posting that I forgot to update been so busy latley.

All the information that we have lines up between the two and the resemblance is strong. I wish we knew if John Davis had a similar leg injury but given that his profile is short I wouldnt be surprised if he did and it wasn't reported.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I cant find any more info about Mr Davis. I'll turn him in just to be safe.

I turned the potential match into LSU Faces. The case manager said they have been unable to get DNA or dentals for John Davis but she would note his case with the UID so that if they can check it if they ever get one of the two to make a comparison.

I like how quickly she responded.

Where did you see that? It's not in Namus.

Posted on another forum by someone who lives in GA that had been following the story that it was previously reported the medallion did not belong to UID.

This article doesn't specifically state the medallion doesn't belong to him but does mention it.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...ad-2006/nd4Hp/

"There was evidence that led us to believe he was homeless,” Chandler said.

But other clues suggested otherwise. He was found with a medallion from Ciba Vision Corporation, a contact lens maker.

"It appears to be a medallion consistent with years’ service. It is gold distinctive markings on it,
” Chandler said.

He was found wearing a distinctive jacket, he had nice teeth and it was determined he had surgery on his right knee.

Police said through the years they've exhausted all leads and would like to bring closure to a family.

"It's very sad. We would like to know or at least think his family knows where he is, missing or deceased some closure for them,” Chandler said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back