837 users online (86 members and 751 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    UCFAlumni2002 is offline Jennifer Kesse- Missing over 8 years- www.findjenniferkesse.com

POI/Suspect

Please post any links and pictures of the POI/Suspect here.
    Help Find Missing Jennifer Kesse
    www.findjenniferkesse.com
    REWARD
    CRIMELINE: 1-800-423-TIPS(8477)

Check out the Facebook Page and Twitter Page for Jenn

Could this be the hat the person is wearing ?
    Faux Leather Shell Aviator Hat-Charcoal __AA280_.jpg

Faux Leather Shell Aviator Hat-Charcoal __SS400_.jpg

Faux Leather Shell Aviator Hat__SS400_.jpg

I couldn't find a picture of the back of it folded up, but it would seemingly explain the band around edge in the picture.
    I have actually seen people wear this type hat in Orlando in the winter time.
    There are other styles of this type hat , but this one is the Faux Leather Shell Aviator Hat.

Enlarging the poi pdf I posted by 50% and 66.7% this is my interpretation but I have seen many different perceptions of the headgear over the years. Others think it is a unique hair cut, buzzed at the nape and full on top. I believe it is a beanie and the suspect may have covered their head to avoid leaving hair in the car or scene that could be later matched to him/her.

(rolled up higher or one more time)
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 07-19-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    Enlarging the poi pdf I posted by 50% and 66.7% this is my interpretation but I have seen many different perceptions of the headgear over the years. Others think it is a unique hair cut, buzzed at the nape and full on top. I believe it is a beanie and the suspect may have covered their head to avoid leaving hair in the car or scene that could be later matched to him/her.

(rolled up higher or one more time)
    I agree.
    "The opinion prevailed among advanced minds that it was time that belief should be replaced increasingly by knowledge; belief that did not itself rest on knowledge was superstition, and as such had to be opposed." - Albert Einstein

HARTMANN: Well, what we understand is that the FBI has assisted in this case in various ways. But when we‘re talking about the crime lab, the FBI decided to go an extra step.
    Just yesterday, investigators with the FBI went out to this area, the apartment complex where Jennifer Kesse‘s car was found. They surveyed that area. They took particular measurements, and they‘re taking into account the angle of the camera, the time of day, lighting.
    They‘re gathering the elements they need to put a formula together to come up with a better, more accurate description of this person that investigators want to talk to. FBI and Orlando police are certainly hoping that they can come up with an exact height and weight of this person of interest.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11387272/

"Feb. 22--Investigators in the case of missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse released the height Tuesday of a "person of interest" who appears in surveillance video near the parking lot where her car was abandoned.

The mystery figure is 5 feet 3 inches to 5 feet 5 inches tall, according to a Federal Bureau of Investigation analysis, homicide Sgt. Richard Ring said."
    The person could be a man or a woman, ...
    http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-142389912.html

Statistics on height for men

http://www.halls.md/on/men-height-h.htm

Hispanic
    63” >>>>> 5%
    65” >>>>> 25%

White
    63” >>>>>> off the chart
    65” >>>>>> 5%

Black
    63” >>>>> off the chart
    65” >>>>> 5%

Other
    63” >>>> 5%
    65” >>>> 25%

The suspect seen on this surveillance video was estimated to be inches shorter, but that's not stopping Orlando Police Department's full-time Kesse detective from investigating a possible connection.

"I would say there's some leeway there 5'5 to 5'11. We're not going to be held to these measurements. Our person could be taller than 5'5
    ," said Orlando Detective Joel Wright.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19657445/detail.html

I live in Fort Lauderdale and I recently moved to a new building. There are two new buildings in a row, and in fact one is the Mosaic/Zom that Jennifer's was. There is a short hispanic man working on one of the entrance doors right now, had large feet, and was wearing one of these black beret type hats

The height of the POI in this case intrigues me more than ever! Tracy Ocasios parents were discussing the POI Hataway in her disappearance and stated he is SHORT and NON-ASSUMING in person! I still think he is a very strong POI in this case, too. I really do, but it's MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by wanttohelp View Post
    I live in Fort Lauderdale and I recently moved to a new building. There are two new buildings in a row, and in fact one is the Mosaic/Zom that Jennifer's was. There is a short hispanic man working on one of the entrance doors right now, had large feet, and was wearing one of these black beret type hats
    I think this is a very interesting piece of information. Maybe you should pass the information on to someone so they can check him out.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Hello all, I'm new to this forum, and have been refreshing my memory with the JK case b/c of the possible link to the Tracy Ocasio case....having said that, I've read most, if not all, of the posts from this forum among several others and the JK website.

My 2cents and questions...pls forgive if I missed any of these answers somewhere....

I feel very strongly that the suspect is/was indeed a worker from the complex...not foreign though, and someone from Orlando. The most troubling thing I find, or can't find, is more info on this suspicious person from this report...
    http://www.wesh.com/news/6876332/detail.html
    This seems to be the most important piece of missing info and it happened only weeks after JK went missing. How did LE find Ms. Toot? Did she file a complaint with them or somewhere else? Was this person ever questioned or a description given from Ms. Toot?

I can't remember reading anything more about this incident...maybe someone could shed some light on this before I continue...

Thanks,
    mv

Welcome to WS, Mv! Hmmm...this is actually the very first time I have ever seen this report or article. I don't know what to think! Wow. I am very glad you brought it up. I will see what else I can find on it, but please...by all means continue...
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think this is a very interesting piece of information. Maybe you should pass the information on to someone so they can check him out.
    I agree, especially if he was working on a door. This article above states the man that creeped the woman out was also working on a door.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast