Saudi family sues genie, alleges harassment

ThoughtElf

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/07/13/saudia.arabia.genie.suit/index.html

A family in Saudi Arabia has taken a genie to court, alleging theft and harassment, according to local media.

The lawsuit filed in Shariah court accuses the genie of leaving them threatening voicemails, stealing their cell phones and hurling rocks at them when they leave their house at night, said Al-Watan newspaper.

An investigation was under way, local court officials said.

Ok, so if the Genie is found guilty, what is the penalty? Does he have to give the family more than '3 more wishes'? Does the family have to promise that they'll never play 'Genie in a Bottle' ever again?

Just how does one punish a genie?

This would be like suing an angel. What damages are they going to collect? Fairy dust?

I'd like to sue the genie myself so maybe i can get my three wishes. LMAO. Have far will we really go in this world when it comes to lawsuits? Time to sue the tarot card reader, I think she got my lifeline wrong.....:eek: After all she set up her booth at the Jersey Shore, can she really be that accurate...?:crazy::crazy:

Cheers
Goz

How do they get the genie to appear in court? Do they rub the lamp? LOL!

genie-lamp.jpg

I wonder if the defense will try to subpoena Christina Aguilera as a character witness?

Can they make Barbara Eden appear in court?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back