Posters! Need Your Input on Possible Chat with Dr. Michael Stone

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I need everyone to weigh in please.

Dr. Michael Stone has new book out called "Evil." It's great. His publishing company sent it to me to review which I thought was very nice.

I want to invite Dr. Stone to a WS chat but only if we will have large participation.

Is he someone you would be interested in enough to give up a couple of hours on a weeknight?

Dr. Stone is always on the Discovery I.D. channel with his "Most Evil" series.

Here's more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil

I haven't contacted his people yet but if posters express interest and are willing to do their best to participate I will contact them and set it up.

If I can be there, I will! I love that show. I try to see if I can guess close to the
"Scale of Evil" number he gives to the subjects of his shows. I like it because he does cut some slack to those who are just stark, raving bonkers.

I will be there, unless I have a prior commitment. It sounds most interesting. I am not familiar with the show and have not read everything at the link. However, has Dr. Stone discussed or researched people that have others kill for them? Example: Gertrude Baniszewki, Alan Blackthorne, and Frances (Bradshaw) Schreuder, to name a few.

Thank you Tricia for always thinking about us!

I watch Dr. Stone's Most Evil all the time..I love his assessments..

I don't know the date of this show but if I have no prior commitments, count me in...

This would be very interesting! Thank you!

sounds great ! the nature of evil, is something of interest to us all i think.
ill be there if you set something up.

cheers

~lightwaveryder~

I am looking at his book The ANATOMY of EVIL sitting beside my computer. Count me in if this is still a possibility. It would be interesting to hear his expert opinion on current crimes.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974
Back