1045 users online (191 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Please Read. Need Your Input About Possible Guest for WS Chat.

I need everyone to weigh in please.

Dr. Michael Stone has new book out called "Evil." It's great. His publishing company sent it to me to review which I thought was very nice.

I want to invite Dr. Stone to a WS chat but only if we will have large participation.

Is he someone you would be interested in enough to give up a couple of hours on a weeknight?

Dr. Stone is always on the Discovery I.D. channel with his "Most Evil" series.

Here's more info:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_Evil[/ame]

I haven't contacted his people yet but if posters express interest and are willing to do their best to participate I will contact them and set it up.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Will we be able to ask him if he has been following specific cases?
    Are we going to be able to "pick" his brain so to speak? or is it just going to be about his book?
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Count me in! I'd love to attend!

It Was Ancient Aliens!

If it's just a book promotion "tour", then no, respectfully no interested. If this will be a Q&A about any number of possible topics then, yes.
    -Si vis pacem, para bellum.

-Senatus Populus Que Romanus

-Why is it, if you help someone get away with a crime before they are arrested you are an accomplice...but if you help them get away with a crime after they are arrested you are a defense attorney?

I also agree. If we are able to pick his mind about many different things count me in. If it just a publicity tour I would pass. IMO I love to chat with others to get their POV on ideas as it helps to put things into prespective. If you do decided PLEASE PLEASE count me in!

I would love to hear what he has to say about KC. Count me in. I really enjoyed Mickey Sherman's chat. His book is GREAT!

Dr. Stone is very well respected and has incredible credentials! I think WS should feel quite honored! Count me in!!!

I would be very interested! If someone could contact me as how to join the chat. I tried with Mr. Sherman and only mad it to the yellow screen and I couldn't figure out how to get into the chat room. PleaSSSSSSSSSSSe someone, anyone, help a poor computer illiterate soul out so that I may participate. Thank you in advance!!

I love those "Most Evil" shows. I think I've seen them all, if not most. I like Dr. Stone, so count me in! Thanks!

I'm interested, but without a for-sure date, I can't give a for-sure answer.

Quote Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
    I'm interested, but without a for-sure date, I can't give a for-sure answer.
    Ditto here...sounds like it would be interesting to hear his opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeaningOfItAll View Post
    Ditto here...sounds like it would be interesting to hear his opinion!
    Same here, but I've also had trouble getting into chat.

It would be great if you had Dr. Stone for a chat. I would definitely attend.

Tricia - I read the log of the chat with Mr. Sherman and frankly it was not very informative. Too many questions by too many different people and not enough substance.

I make these suggestions with all due repsect to all of the Websleuth posters.

1 ) Pick 1,2 or 3 of our hot cases. Neveah and HaLeigh come to mind because there is so much known about the circumstances of the crimes. But maybe we could vote by poll on the case or cases to be discussed with Dr. Stone. Take a democratic approach.

2) Start a thread on the selected crime(s), one thread for each where Websleuthers can post specific questions on the cases, allowing time for editing of facts.

3) Members can then choose the questions they would like to see answered by clicking "Thanks". The questions with the most "Thanks" will be submitted to Dr. Stone for analysis during the live chat by one member only.

4) Make a thread of the live chat and invite Dr. Stone to review it at his leisure and add to his answers or clear up any misinformation. (or invite him to become a member )

Just a suggestion.

DotsEyes

Count me in too.

Another WS chat suggestion is author, Marillee Strong. She is a websleuth's member. She wrote Erased:Missing Women, Murdered Wives. It got good reviews on Amazon. I liked it. Scott Peterson is kind of Marilee's poster boy and I think he's earned a special place on Websleuths.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Erased-Missing-Women-Murdered-Wives/dp/B001AOHXCI/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247702838&sr=8-2"]Amazon.com: Erased: Missing Women, Murdered Wives: Marilee Strong, Mark Powelson: Kindle Store[/ame]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast