1149 users online (240 members and 909 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jessica Simpson's Birthday Breakup With Tony Romo

Los Angeles (E! Online) The clock has run out on Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo's relationship.

Jessica's 29th birthday was on Friday and she had planned a Barbie-themed birthday bash to celebrate.

But she wasn't in a festive mood after Tony broke up with her the night before the party.

"She was surprised. She wouldn't have planned a party if she knew this was coming," a source close to Simpson tells E! News. "They're both going their separate ways."

A bummed-out Jess canceled the fete, but Tony went clubbing that night...

http://new.music.yahoo.com/jessica-s...romo--61991584

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

29th birthday = Barbie-themed party???

Poor girl. Seems a little callous to break up with someone the night before their birthday. Maybe it was the thought of having to go to a Barbie themed party.

It's pretty insensitive to break up with her before her birthday party. Barbie theme considered and I still think he could have waited a couple days.

Of course he could have waited. I was just thinking how I would feel if I were a football player and had to dress up as Ken.

If he was to be Ken, then maybe he was taking his cue from the 2004 Barbie/Ken divorce?

In all seriousness, things like this remind me of why I appreciate not being a celebrity... personal heartaches get played out for the whole world to see and mull over. Poor girl, I'd be hurt, too if my bf broke up with me like that...

Take it for what it's worth but I just read last night on a tabloid site (I believe it was dlisted, which I find hilarious but that's a whole other topic) that Tony supposedly saw texts from John Mayer on Jessica's phone and that's what prompted the breakup.

I still think it had more to do with him being expected to dress up like Ken than anything else though lol.

There are rumors that Joe Simpson was involved ( AGAIN ) Seems Tony was just tired of him meddling into his daughters life. I also read where Joe Simpson has been trying to pitch a cover album of MJ songs for younger Ashley Simpson to release. Geez, this guy sounds like another Joe Jackson!!

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-en...omo-split.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-11152-Dall...es-she-qualify
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

I was thinking the same thing! Maybe he and Joe Jackson should get together and go scout some talent outside of their families, and leave their children and grandchildren alone.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! Maybe he and Joe Jackson should get together and go scout some talent outside of their families, and leave their children and grandchildren alone.
    Maybe Brittney Spear's father could manage both of these fathers?

Nick Lachey just broke up with his long-time girlfriend Vanessa Minillo too....I liked Nick after watching their reality show. He seemed very grounded and practical, wanting a normal married life but Jessica was just too immature for him. She was spoiled by her parents, and whiny. I felt bad for him having to deal with her moods all the time.

I'm so thankful I have no minor talent to be exploited by an attention-seeking and greedy parent, no warped judgment about potential love-interests who kiss, run and tell, and no paparassi chasing down and exposing my public/private pain.

Poor Jessica Simpson would do well to kick her creepy father to the curb, guard her love-life like gold in Fort Knox and maybe beat down photographers and hangers-on who bottom feed off her life.
    pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me, pet me, feed me

jnTexas is offline Can't wait for softball and baseball to start :-)
    He just cheap, and didn't want to buy her a present! What do get someone who has everything?

Lexiintoronto is offline Behind every successful man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Poor girl. Seems a little callous to break up with someone the night before their birthday. Maybe it was the thought of having to go to a Barbie themed party.
    (Bolded by me).

LOL!! I think for a football player a barbie themed party would be a deal-breaker.

Carrying around her malti-poo, okay. She can't tell the difference between tuna and chicken, can live with that. *Barbie* ?!! No, I'm outta here.

Of course he could have waited. I was just thinking how I would feel if I were a football player and had to dress up as Ken.
    He pretty much dresses up as Ken all the time. Golf Ken, Party Ken, Football Ken. What's the difference ? I think it was a jerk think to do.
    Plus, he isn't even that good a football player !
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast