1276 users online (281 members and 995 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Robert Redford marries German girlfriend

HAMBURG Robert Redford married his partner, a 51-year-old German artist, over the weekend, a German church said Wednesday.

Renate Massfeller of the St. Catherine Church in Hamburg said that Pastor Frank Engelbrecht presided over the wedding of the 72-year-old U.S. actor and artist Sibylle Szaggars at the luxury Louis C. Jacob Hotel.

The Hamburger Abendblatt newspaper said 30 friends and family members attended the service.

Szaggars, born in Hamburg, is an abstract artist whose work has been exhibited in Britain, Germany, the United States and elsewhere. She moved to Sundance, Utah where Redford's Sundance Institute is based in the 1990s, according to her Web site.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090715/...robert_redford

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Congratulations. I'm sorry but it makes me feel better that he married someone around the same age. Oops, wait, he's seventy-two???? Fifty-one sounds like a spring chicken. Oh well, I wish them well.