1237 users online (222 members and 1015 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    wow

You know, I sit here time and time again and think... it can't possibly get any worse, and then something comes along and BLAMMO! Not only worse, but MUCH worse.

This poor child

Please God let them match these fibers and get this perp off the street!
    Last edited by A_Closer_Look; 07-15-2009 at 08:59 PM. Reason: spelling

I feel such a range of emotions, simultaneously, upon reading this horrific news and even more so considering this person walks about freely eluding arrest. Moreover, I cannot think of a case more befitting the death penalty and I am discouraged to consider that if this perpetrator is ever caught they will live out the rest of their lives protected from their peers in prison since Michigan does not have the death penalty. Monsters roam and inhabit this earth and they have no remorse for their heinous acts and for that I am beyond outraged. Sorry for the rambling but I am extremely upset.

The sheriff said the exact day or time of her death couldn't be determined, but the autopsy indicated she died shortly after she was discovered to be missing from her home. "I can't give you a day or time. But it would have been soon after she disappeared. Within a window of a day or so, if not on that very same evening."
    The sheriff said toxicology testing conducted by the medical examiner's office showed that she wasn't drugged.
    http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...WS02/907150347

Knowing reality is breaking my heart that our children must endure such horrible cruel attacks by sick demented beings that call themselves human.

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL

sorry little one...my heart is sad for you tonight...

Saw this among the numerous articles that AngelWhoCares posted today and thought I'd bring it over for those that either don't, or haven't had the time to go through them all.

Thank you AngelWhoCares for ALL YOU DO!

Task force furious over
    autopsy leak

MONROE, Mich. - Monroe County investigators are not happy with the leak of the autopsy results for Nevaeh Buchanan.

Although that information is generally public information, the Nevaeh task force, which is comprised of Monroe city, Monroe County, Michigan State Police, and the FBI, chose not to release the results.

The autopsy results were leaked to the Detroit Free Press, which published the report Tuesday afternoon..

The move sent investigators scrambling to notify Nevaeh's family and try to patch up this major blow to their investigation.

snipped from here:http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/mi...sy_leak_071509

Video with article

Re: fibers. Could this monster have rolled her into a carpet?

I'm reminded that clothing removed but lack of SA could also indicate an attempt at staging a sexually-motivated crime to cover up something else. Sorry no 'good' options here, only thinking aloud.

Quote Originally Posted by Haddie McFaddies Mom View Post
    Saw this among the numerous articles that AngelWhoCares posted today and thought I'd bring it over for those that either don't, or haven't had the time to go through them all.

Thank you AngelWhoCares for ALL YOU DO!

Task force furious over
    autopsy leak

MONROE, Mich. - Monroe County investigators are not happy with the leak of the autopsy results for Nevaeh Buchanan.

Although that information is generally public information, the Nevaeh task force, which is comprised of Monroe city, Monroe County, Michigan State Police, and the FBI, chose not to release the results.

The autopsy results were leaked to the Detroit Free Press, which published the report Tuesday afternoon..

The move sent investigators scrambling to notify Nevaeh's family and try to patch up this major blow to their investigation.

snipped from here:http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/mi...sy_leak_071509

Video with article

How awful as it might hinder the investigation now in arresting the perp. Well I am sure there is other info the police have that only the killer knows.

It reminds me of when Laci's AR was leaked on national TV. We learned then there are so many ways it could have been leaked thru computer connections, but I hope they do find the person responsible for this leak. xox

I heard this on the news today and it just made me sick. Another little one buried alive.....Jessica Lunsford too. I'll never understand how one human being can do something like this to another. Especially to a little tiny 5 yr old.
    I hope the killer is caught soon and locked up where he belongs. I also believe the mother of this beautiful child should join the killer in prison. She is to blame for the death of this little girl. She may as well have handed this little girl over to her sex offender buddies and told them to do to her as they wished. She has even stated that she HAS NO REGRETS! We will have no regrets when her @ss is marched off to prison either

When I heard this it just made me ill and broke my heart. I pray LE got to the family in time to tell them this and they did not hear it on the news or read it. They need to find who did this to this precious child and let justice be served. Though legal justice will never be enough for what this person did to this child imo.

Quote Originally Posted by concentric View Post
    Re: fibers. Could this monster have rolled her into a carpet?
    That's a scenario I hadn't thought of. That could very well be. My initial reaction was that she was put in the trunk of a car.

The whole thing makes me ill and so sad.

A monster who can pour cement over the small body of a 5yo is capable of anything. There needs to be a gag order put in place for family and, if possible, for the media. Leaks like this are unacceptable and can severely hinder a case that needs to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I feel certain forensics will nail this perp to the wall...the FBI and LE need time.

poor baby girl...we are all thinking of you and hoping that your killer is brought to justice. it kills me inside to think of what she went through.

i hope that this leak doesn't hinder the investigation too badly and i think her family and neighbors need to zip it.

This news was so horrifying. I shudder to even think about it. The carpet fibers are disturbing as well.

Due to the shallowness of the grave she was found it, I'm thinking (just a theory) that she was moved at least once.

Quote Originally Posted by eyes4crime View Post
    A monster who can pour cement over the small body of a 5yo is capable of anything. There needs to be a gag order put in place for family and, if possible, for the media. Leaks like this are unacceptable and can severely hinder a case that needs to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I feel certain forensics will nail this perp to the wall...the FBI and LE need time.
    Imo, LE should not have withheld autopsy records from her family in the first place. Some things, the family has a right to know, and should be told, unless they choose to not want to know.
    LE should give more respect to family members of victims.
    Having said that, I hope my intuition that her mom was involved is wrong.

God Bless little Neveah, may she rest in peace.
    May the minds and hearts of those who did this to her never sleep another night without nightmares, until they confess to their crimes against little Neveah.
    May they be consumed with fear of being found out, and tormented with guilt. May they turn themselves in quickly if for no other reason, then just to get relieve from the nightmares, the consuming guilt, and the fear.
    Amen.
    My Opinion Only..MOO

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast