Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 1036

Thread: The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #4

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    So if this is the case...was the information this guy gave found to have any validaty at all? Do you think it is possable that police just missed finding what they were looking for on the farm, and possably the evidence is still there?
    When Garrison’s court appointed attorney on the weapons charge advised him that he could be charged as an accessory to murder he ceased his cooperation with LE.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    Ok....So with that said, do you think there is any validaty to the farm being the burial/disposal spot for the women? Do you think that they are buried on the property? You're implying by saying that Garrison, "Let it slip" that it was a true statement; Garrisons directing police to the farm south of Cassville.
    Garrison’s information had nothing to do with the Cassville dig in 2003.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    The GJ3 are all alive and well. I am not speaking of the Robb’s either. Since the deceased have not been named as suspects publicly I cannot do so either.
    Your information differs somewhat from the information I had. I was unaware that any of these three people had died, although some have suggested one or more may have. I simply didn't feel the need to pursue them. I am intrigued that there are actually two of the 12 (agreed upon subjects) who are now deceased. I take it that this is confirmed fact. I find that interesting. I take it that one of those two is not the same person we have discussed from the Neosho area. Would I be wrong?

    You don't need to answer but I would like to check some other sources to find out who these two people actually are.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  4. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    When Garrison’s court appointed attorney on the weapons charge advised him that he could be charged as an accessory to murder he ceased his cooperation with LE.
    That is exactly the same information that one of my sources told me sometime ago.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  5. #255
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    When Garrison gave info to LE leading to the Webster County search the only charges that he faced ahead at that time was unlawful possession of a weapon, and escape from custody. Ten days after his escape from SPD’s custody he raped a 20 yr old college student but was not yet a suspect in that case when he was recaptured ten days after. I doubt that he would try and broker a lighter sentence on a charge which only netted him 3 yrs anyway, by associating himself with friends involved in the abduction/rape/murder of three women when he himself had just committed a rape ten days prior. It seems to me that he would have been better off to have remained quiet, did his 3 yrs, and hoped that he was not recognized in connection with the rape of the college coed. I believe that he had a momentary lack of judgment when he disclosed this information, possibly because his friends had fled Springfield within days of the abduction and were long gone and free. Garrison chose to stay behind in his hometown and everything was good in his mind until he was arrested for possession of a weapon.
    Unless I have misread your post you have fingered "Larry" and "Curly" as the two primary culprits. Garrison came after the fact.

    Are these guys capable of this crime? Did they have the connections to a place of disposal and all of the rest? From what I know of their background they seemingly had little success in staying out of trouble. Is it not possible that Garrison was making this whole story up out of whole cloth? After all, he had two characters he could lay the blame on. From what I have read of him, nothing he has ever provided has proven to be factual.
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; 10-12-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  6. #256
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,273
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    I seem to recall this article having read it a long time ago. Did this gag order ever get further illumination as to its contents and did anything relevant to the case ever materialize? So far as I know the van never turned up and so far as I know nothing ever came of these searches. It is highly significant that certain aspects of the information we received fit with other (private) aspects of the case,” was stated indicating that Garrison's information was good information. Yet, so far as I know, nothing that he ever provided turned into anything sufficient to bring charges or other leads leading to a conclusion.

    Roye Cole is the current sheriff of Webster County. I think Ron Worsham proceeded him and evidently C.E. Wells was before Worsham. I believe that is the right order of sheriffs in Webster County if that is in any way relevant.

    This is one of the things that has nagged me at no end. We have what appears to be very promising leads suggesting a solution to the case and then it seemingly drops off the map with no explanation of what came of it. We know that Garrison is eating off medal plates in one of Missouri's finest penal institutions and yet it would appear that nothing he ever produced in the way of evidence that would point in a specific direction ever came to anything. It might lead a person to believe he got this second or third hand among the underworld grapevine and shared it in an attempt to broker a lighter sentence for the certain convictions he was looking at for his dastardly deeds.

    The elder Robb died in prison and I recall reading his obituary in the Spfd N/L. I believe also that his son also died and there is one other son still surviving. I would suppose that the "farm" in question is still in the family. I'm not at all certain how Cox fits in with this scheme of things. And I have no idea who the identities of these 12 suspects are except for speculation or how LE knows sexual assault was the motive unless there was some corroborated information that pointed in that direction. Based on the above excerpt it is more likely than not that Garrison's ostensible relevant information led to that conclusion since no DNA or forensic evidence was ever stated anywhere to my knowledge leading to such a conclusion.

    Having said all of the above signifying nothing, I'd sure like to know what Doug Thomas knows about the case where he indicated he knew exactly what went down. What I do believe would make all the difference is that if the SPD would drop the pretense this is merely a missing person case and declare it a triple homicide and get the community involved heavily and let's put this case to bed. Surely there is a solution to be found somewhere. At this rate we will all be dead never knowing what went down that night.

    This is the way I look at it and I could be wrong. All four LE agencies believe that sexual assault was the motive. It is not the guaranteed motive. I believe they looked at all possible motives, such as robbery, drugs, etc. and LE was able to rule those out as motives. So, they were left with sexual assault. Thus making it the most likely motive considering the circumstances. Whether what a suspect might have said or an annon. tip helped LE to believe that sexual assault was the most likely motive, I do not know. In the end, I believe sexual assault was garnered as the most likely motive because other motives could be ruled out.

    These were 3 attractive women, it was night time, obviously it would be unusual for burglaries to be taking place at night time with the occupants home........So you've got 3 attractive women, alone, kidnapped and no ransom was made.......More than likely the perp(s) wanted the women and nothing else.
    Last edited by Indianagirl; 10-12-2009 at 03:52 PM.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indianagirl For This Useful Post:


  8. #257
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    883
    I've been gone for a couple of weeks and I'm happy to see this thread back in action. Some interesting things have come up. Springfield sure had it's share of preditary low-lifes back then. The trouble is that "12 suspects" is an oxymoron. If there are that many, then they aren't really suspects, they are just POI's (persons of interest); people with motive who otherwise can't be ruled out. Cox and Garrison made some statements that would raise a little interest but they could also be your basic jailyard cons.

    This reminds me the the old "multiple choice" questions. If you couldn't figure out the answer, the best approach was to consider the "choices" and eliminate any you could and choose the remaining one that was the most probable. The big problem was that "e) None of the above".

    Mule, from the "multiple choice" approach, I agree with you that Cox would be my best guess. He was a sexual preditor who was willing to kill, but his is nothing more than a "best guess". There is no real evidence against him.

    Except for the "graverobbers" and Bart (if he was one of the 12), It is assumed that none of the suspects knew any of the women. I have argued that this case didn't "fit the pattern" of a "stranger rape". That doen't exclude a "stranger rape" gone bad. There is also the chance that there was a relationship that law enforcement never discovered. It is very possible that Sherill did not have a close friend that she kept fully informed of every male relationship she had. Could she have know one of the 12, (or some other local "low life" ) with LE not knowing about it?

  9. #258
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    That is exactly the same information that one of my sources told me sometime ago.
    On one of the other boards it is often stated that it was Worsham that made Garrison shut up by threatening him with those charges, because that fits with the "conspiracy" angle. That is simply not the case. It was his attorney who advised him to stop his cooperation.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:


  11. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Indianagirl View Post
    This is the way I look at it and I could be wrong. All four LE agencies believe that sexual assault was the motive. It is not the guaranteed motive. I believe they looked at all possible motives, such as robbery, drugs, etc. and LE was able to rule those out as motives. So, they were left with sexual assault. Thus making it the most likely motive considering the circumstances. Whether what a suspect might have said or an annon. tip helped LE to believe that sexual assault was the most likely motive, I do not know. In the end, I believe sexual assault was garnered as the most likely motive because other motives could be ruled out.

    These were 3 attractive women, it was night time, obviously it would be unusual for burglaries to be taking place at night time with the occupants home........So you've got 3 attractive women, alone, kidnapped and no ransom was made.......More than likely the perp(s) wanted the women and nothing else.
    I agree, and that is why I feel that the GJ3 or some combination thereof are the number one suspects on the list. Two of the three disappeared from Springfield within days of the abduction.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hurricane For This Useful Post:


  13. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane View Post
    On one of the other boards it is often stated that it was Worsham that made Garrison shut up by threatening him with those charges, because that fits with the "conspiracy" angle. That is simply not the case. It was his attorney who advised him to stop his cooperation.
    That was also the information from my source. Specifically, it was that he would be charged as an "accessory after the fact", implying Garrison was not in on the original abduction itself. But did he ever produce ANY reliable information about anything? It does not follow that because the other two left town and he stayed that they were somehow involved. They may simply have decided to leave town having no ties to the community so far as I know.

    But we are still back to square one. How did the women get removed from the home by anyone without their leaving something behind that would tie them to the crime?

    I have thought long and hard about this dating back to 1992 and my first impression I believe has much potential. It is the "George's" sighting. IF (a mighty big "if"), the women were there then it is altogether possible that the perpetrators never even went into the home and the abductions took place outside the home. If that is possible, perhaps it is also possible that people we have never even looked at; perhaps from the Hanover address and the party followed them home and onto George's. Even the prosecutor wanted this checked out again. The timeline is very problematical but not impossible. That is to say, who were the last people on earth to have seen the women alive? That is always a good place to begin an investigation.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Missouri Mule For This Useful Post:


  15. #261
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    371
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    Unless I have misread your post you have fingered "Larry" and "Curly" as the two primary culprits. Garrison came after the fact.

    Are these guys capable of this crime? Did they have the connections to a place of disposal and all of the rest? From what I know of their background they seemingly had little success in staying out of trouble. Is it not possible that Garrison was making this whole story up out of whole cloth? After all, he had two characters he could lay the blame on. From what I have read of him, nothing he has ever provided has proven to be factual.
    The story the other two supposedly provided Garrison makes sense if you look at it through the opportunistic rapist definition. These guys are burglars that were also potentially intoxicated. They may not have set out to rape, but the opportunity presented itself and they acted. They fly under the radar because they have no past criminal activity in this area. Now on the other hand, Garrison is a rapist. He did a "stranger rape" and that type of rapist generally commits again. I waiver on him being involved or not, but he may have set the wheels in motion and the other two went along with this "opportunity". Now when Garrison came forward with his story he had a weapons charge against him. This would have been his 3rd strike. So he provides information that gets his charge reduced. He concocts a story that was based partially in fact, with enough information to make it credible, but not enough to find anything to actually prove the other two guilty. If the other two were involved they denied it, and if all three were involved they shut up, because this crime would lock them all up for good if not get them a death penalty. Silence now is a means of survival. I will say, If this group is responsible the two were in way over there head, and they got the hell out of town soon after. Thus leaving the entire community to speculate and allow rumor to run rampant. All of the conspiracy, police misconduct, and crazy stories comes from a crime scene that provided little evidence and tainted by people coming and going, and the complete silence from the perps who know they are in far deeper than they ever intended on being.
    Last edited by Trooogrit; 10-12-2009 at 05:43 PM.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trooogrit For This Useful Post:


  17. #262
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    What you say makes logical sense. On the outside chance I did a quick check of their recent activities and in particular Greene County. Unless I overlooked something, nothing is showing up on them although we know where Garrison is housed. It certainly is a viable theory.

    I would say this. Garrison has been in the slammer for a number of years and I'm somewhat surprised that some other inmate has not ratted him out if he has run his mouth as convicts are prone to do and said anything that might incriminate him or the other two. So far as I know, he is not, as Cox is, in "the hole" so he would be among the general population. I stand to be corrected if that is not the case as I didn't check further into him.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  18. #263
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    371
    Well It is a theory and I havent been able to disprove it yet. Unfortunately there is no way to know what the truth is without new information. It is a pipe dream to believe that anything the police have will be made public. Someone coming forth with direct information, or a confession is the only thing that can solve this. I wonder if the truth were to come out would they be able to see it versus the numerous rumors that have been passed down over the years. I figure someone might feel the need to clear the conscience before they die, but then again they might already be dead.

  19. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270
    So...to finally attempt to answer this theoretical question: Doe's anyone think the Farm and or story attributed to it, had any validaty? Wasn't the farm in question south of Cassville? I would think that that would be a heck of a long and risky drive for the abductors to travel with three kidnap victims in the car. Was this the same "Farm" in which the concrete company dumped their waste at?

  20. #265
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    So...to finally attempt to answer this theoretical question: Doe's anyone think the Farm and or story attributed to it, had any validaty? Wasn't the farm in question south of Cassville? I would think that that would be a heck of a long and risky drive for the abductors to travel with three kidnap victims in the car. Was this the same "Farm" in which the concrete company dumped their waste at?
    No, the "Farm" in question is between Rogersville and Northview. The dig down at Cassville was another matter and going on memory it seems like it came as a result of a deathbed confession of some sort. But as I recall, even though there was a lot of heavy equipment brought in to dig up the place nothing ever came that would definitively tie the crime to that site.

    What argues against taking the women to Cassville is the distance and time to exit the Springfield area. Getting out east would be a matter of perhaps 10 minutes. Going west out of town, out U.S. 60 would be a matter of perhaps 20 to 30 minutes and then the long drive down to Cassville. I have gone this way a number of times having at one time thinking of retiring there. However, I have lived in the Rogersville area for a number of years and it is much more logical and sensible to go in that direction if one had any intention of avoiding detection. In my younger years I have even walked most of these roads many times. Clearly the Rogersville/Northview area would be the preferred route out of town.

    This discusses that dig. The "Farm" and the Cassville dig are in opposite directions.

    http://springfield.news-leader.com/s...eb-115439.html
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; 10-13-2009 at 01:48 PM.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  21. #266
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    No, the "Farm" in question is between Rogersville and Northview. The dig down at Cassville was another matter and going on memory it seems like it came as a result of a deathbed confession of some sort. But as I recall, even though there was a lot of heavy equipment brought in to dig up the place nothing ever came that would definitively tie the crime to that site.

    What argues against taking the women to Cassville is the distance and time to exit the Springfield area. Getting out east would be a matter of perhaps 10 minutes. Going west out of town, out U.S. 60 would be a matter of perhaps 20 to 30 minutes and then the long drive down to Cassville. I have gone this way a number of times having at one time thinking of retiring there. However, I have lived in the Rogersville area for a number of years and it is much more logical and sensible to go in that direction if one had any intention of avoiding detection. In my younger years I have even walked most of these roads many times. Clearly the Rogersville/Northview area would be the preferred route out of town.

    This discusses that dig. The "Farm" and the Cassville dig are in opposite directions.

    http://springfield.news-leader.com/s...eb-115439.html

    I used to install satellite systems and I spent a fair amount of time around Rogersville. Also the Fordland area. I agree with you...it would have been much much easier to get out of town quickly by heading east. Aparently the lady that reported the van in the driveway in the early morning hours lived on Grand street if I recall correctly...they could have gone down Grand and gotten onto Cherry and been out of town fairly quickly. And from there I believe they could have taken back country roads all the way into the Rogersville area. I used to travel alot of back roads when installing satellite systems, and that area has some pretty remote, dirt road, hillbilly kind of areas for sure! Especially in the Fordland area.

  22. #267
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    I agree that there is a lot of junk out there on the boards. I just found that cruse ship theory and thought I'd throw it out there.
    The cruise ship story is valid. Offhand, I don't know if it has any relevance to the case.
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; 10-14-2009 at 04:17 PM.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  23. #268
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    The cruise ship story is valid. Offhand, I don't know if it has any relevance to the case.
    If the Cruise Ship story is valid then In my opinion that would put him at the top of the list of suspects....especially if it happened with in a couple weeks of the women's disappearance...wouldn't you think? Did GC have a solid aliby? Was he ever considered a suspect?

  24. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    If the Cruise Ship story is valid then In my opinion that would put him at the top of the list of suspects....especially if it happened with in a couple weeks of the women's disappearance...wouldn't you think? Did GC have a solid aliby? Was he ever considered a suspect?
    Well, it is certainly a theory worth exploring. I can tell you that his name came up frequently when talking to various people interested in the case. I was never a big fan of this theory but I didn't discount it completely. There was the matter of the rumor that Suzie had said that Sherrill had dated some kind of businessman and of course according to the lead investigator on "48 Hours" made mention of a "Man behind a big desk with wing tipped shoes." So I guess it is as good a theory as any other. I wouldn't bet the farm on this, however.

    As I recall the news reports said she wasn't actively dating at the time. But I'm not sure I put much stock in the news reports any longer since there are seemingly so many inconsistencies and loose ends. Until and unless the SPD decides to share and/or restate known facts already in the public domain that won't compromise the investigation we will forever be plowing the same ground over and over.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  25. #270
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270
    I don't know....I guess I just find this to be an overly unique coincidence..."Them being on the same cruise". Then a few weeks later the 3MW disappear. Then years later GC is charged in the JJ Murder case and all this other creepy stuff about him comes to light. Just seems too coincidental! And his propensaty for violence and sexual deveance are right in line for him to be a prime suspect

  26. #271
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    I don't know....I guess I just find this to be an overly unique coincidence..."Them being on the same cruise". Then a few weeks later the 3MW disappear. Then years later GC is charged in the JJ Murder case and all this other creepy stuff about him comes to light. Just seems too coincidental! And his propensity for violence and sexual deviance are right in line for him to be a prime suspect
    Well, to be sure, I am no fan of his. I used to see him about everyday where I worked and I heard about every wild thing that was ever said. Some of them may even have been true. So far as I know no one ever really questioned what went on in the J.J. case. The only thing that would ever tie him to this crime is some kind of physical evidence tying himself to the case. Of the 223 known names of Sherrill's clients (yes, I have their names), I would like for any to come forth and claim they actually saw the two together at any time. Then I might believe he was involved. Otherwise they had to have had a very clandestine affair which I strongly doubt. But since the cops have clammed up so tightly we just don't know what to think. Your guess is as good as mine.
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; 10-15-2009 at 11:17 AM.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  27. #272
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Mule View Post
    Well, to be sure, I am no fan of his. I used to see him about everyday where I worked and I heard about every wild thing that was ever said. Some of them may even have been true. So far as I know no on ever questioned what went on in the J.J. case. The only thing that would ever tie him to this crime is some kind of physical evidence tying himself to the case. Of the 223 known names of Sherrill's clients (yes, I have their names), I would like for any to come forth and claim they actually saw the two together at any time. Then I might believe he was involved. Otherwise they had to have had a very clandestine affair which I strongly doubt. But since the cops have clammed up so tightly we just don't know what to think. Your guess is as good as mine.
    Now wait a minute....didn't you say that the two of them being on the same cruise was "Valid". Is that just speculation, or is it a fact?
    I remember the GC had aparently stated that the, "Cops would never have anything on him because they were too stupid". So it would stand to reason that he was a person who...at least to some degree...put a little thought and planning into his crimes, as well as someone who had a fair degree of arogance and thought they were smarter than LE. He just didn't count on current DNA technology coming back to haunt him. And he probably wouldn't have ever been caught otherwise. Not saying that GC committed the 3MW crime, but he would definatly be at the top of my list of suspects....if it could be proven that he was on the cruise with Sherrell L.
    Last edited by monkeymann; 10-15-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: omittion

  28. #273
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    270

    Thumbs up

    Also...Is it known if

    #1. GC was ever considered a suspect in the 3MW case, by Spfld PD.

    #2. If GC is "Now" considered a suspect in the 3MW case by Spfld. PD, after he was arrested for the JJ murder.

    #3. GC had an aliby for night the 3MW disappeared.
    Last edited by monkeymann; 10-15-2009 at 09:30 AM. Reason: omission

  29. #274
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    Now wait a minute....didn't you say that the two of them being on the same cruise was "Valid". Is that just speculation, or is it a fact?
    I remember the GC had aparently stated that the, "Cops would never have anything on him because they were too stupid". So it would stand to reason that he was a person who...at least to some degree...put a little thought and planning into his crimes, as well as someone who had a fair degree of arogance and thought they were smarter than LE. He just didn't count on current DNA technology coming back to haunt him. And he probably wouldn't have ever been caught otherwise. Not saying that GC committed the 3MW crime, but he would definatly be at the top of my list of suspects....if it could be proven that he was on the cruise with Sherrell L.
    I'm satisfied that the information on the cruise is valid information. However, it may have been some period of time before they were abducted. I have no idea when GC was on any cruise. I've just never had any real gut feeling that he was involved unless Sherrill was living on the "wild side" and didn't know his history. A person would have had to been living in a cave not to have known the news in the area during that period. Seems out of character for her. So far as I know she lived a very circumspect life.

    Be it far from me to come to his defense. It seemed to me at the time that the cops were constantly looking in his direction ever since the JJ murder. There was really no big mystery in anyone's mind about that crime; only that LE and the justice system seemed unable to act which frustrated everyone and the family was especially devastated. At or about the same time we had other abductions that took place and were never solved. That too, drove everyone about "nuts" speculating what happened. And then we had the attempted abduction of a young girl where he used a rental car but she escaped and he went to the big house for a few years. I doubt he had many defenders in the area.

    Two areas that I think are fertile ground to explore would be the George's matter still unresolved and the second has not even been mentioned to any degree but I think worth looking at. Prior to their driving back to the Battlefield address they were at the Hanover party some 57 blocks to the east. That party was broken up at or about 2 AM in the morning. I'd want to know exactly who was at that party and if either or both of the girls had hooked up with any young men who were out for a good time who might have followed them back to Battlefield and then on onto to the Delmar address some 12 miles further NE.

    I believe it is customary to talk to the last people who saw the victims alive to properly clear them. Has this ever been done? Not to my knowledge. One or more of them might have been among the three "clean cut looking young men" at George's. It isn't rocket science to suggest that this would be coincidental if true. And it could also explain why no DNA or forensic evidence was found to link anyone to the crime. It may simply be because the perps never went into the home at all. It is altogether possible that a mini party went on outside the home for some time and things got out of hand and they were abducted which could explain why nothing in the home yielded up any good clues. I'm not saying this theory has any legs but it is an area I would want to knock down since we do not know who these 12 suspects are. If we had that information I believe we could have a much better idea who committed this crime because we could then investigate them thoroughly using available internet sources, friends and acquaintances.
    Last edited by Missouri Mule; 10-15-2009 at 10:23 AM.
    "Never answer an anonymous letter"

    "I didn't really say everything I said"

    Yogi Berra



  30. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeymann View Post
    Now wait a minute....didn't you say that the two of them being on the same cruise was "Valid". Is that just speculation, or is it a fact?
    I remember the GC had aparently stated that the, "Cops would never have anything on him because they were too stupid". So it would stand to reason that he was a person who...at least to some degree...put a little thought and planning into his crimes, as well as someone who had a fair degree of arogance and thought they were smarter than LE. He just didn't count on current DNA technology coming back to haunt him. And he probably wouldn't have ever been caught otherwise. Not saying that GC committed the 3MW crime, but he would definatly be at the top of my list of suspects....if it could be proven that he was on the cruise with Sherrell L.
    If you want to confirm whether Sherrill went on a cruise or not why don't you interview the owner of the salon where she worked, Joe Tate? He could tell you if Sherrill had taken time off work at anytime during the 10-12 months prior to that June. If she was at work every day then she couldn't have been on a cruise ship somewhere.

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MO Stacy Kathleen McCall (18) & Suzanne E. Streeter (19) - Springfield MO, 1992
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 02:05 PM
  2. The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 /Possible locations.
    By :+:MrTT:+: in forum The Springfield Three
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2009, 10:02 PM
  3. The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #1
    By englishleigh in forum The Springfield Three
    Replies: 630
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 10:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •