Saving Baby Ducks

http://www.twincities.com/ci_12855473?source=most_viewed

Wow. Can you believe a man would stop to do all of this to save these baby ducks?

Sometimes we forget that there is a lot more good than evil in this world. I have seen cars stopped and backed up for a mile so that a pair of Canadian Geese and their goslings can safely cross a highway. May the Creator bless that man, his son and all those who helped rescue those babies. It is stories like this one that give me hope for the world!

I didn't get any press coverage, I need a better publicist

Attachments

• waiting.jpg
    waiting.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 12
  • lieft.bmp
    571.3 KB · Views: 15
  • walking.bmp
    410.2 KB · Views: 12
  • out.bmp
    615.3 KB · Views: 11
  • leaving.bmp
    585.2 KB · Views: 9
Everyone reunited

Attachments

• wait for me.bmp
    998.5 KB · Views: 4
  • the end.bmp
    571.3 KB · Views: 4
Awww! Thank you so much for sharing! That story is so sweet and those pics are adorable!

Awww, what a great story! Everyone in the townhouse complex where we live has been calling my bf the 'duck saver'. Early one morning last week an older neighbor came knocking on the door about 6:30 am saying that there were a bunch of baby ducks in the hot tub (gate locked so he couldn't get in, wanted bf to jump over). So boyfriend went over, got all of the ducks and shooed them to their mom. Later the same day another neighbor came to tell him there was another single baby duck they had found and wanted to know if he knew where the ducks from earlier had gone... he didn't. But, he took the duck down to the golf course a couple of miles away and they let him release the duck in their pond.

It made me love him all the more. :)

We went canoeing today and there was a huddle of baby ducks swimming together, they were so adorable! One was trailing behind and starting honking so then another waited up for him, it really was very cute! Then we had one swimming around near us diving and fishing. I threw some Chex mix towards him and i think he liked the pretzel piece! =)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back