Mischa Barton "Removed From Home," Under Psychiatric Hold

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Mischa Barton was removed from her West Hollywood home Wednesday by police, an LAPD spokesperson confirms to Usmagazine.com.

"We responded to her home last night on a medical issue," Officer April Harding tells Us. "We assisted with it. She was removed from her home."

Harding tells Us no 911 call was received, and that she was not sure if Barton, 23, was in distress. When asked if the actress was cooperative, she tells Us: "I guess."

But Access Hollywood reports Barton was placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold (also known as a 5150) by the Los Angeles Police Department before being transferred to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. (According to the code, authorities can hold a person involuntarily if they present a danger to themselves or others. This same code was used to hold Britney Spears twice in Los Angeles in January 2008.)

More at link:

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/police-mischa-barton-removed-from-home-2009167

How sad. She is very beautiful. It appears from what I've heard about her the past couple of years, that she's been struggling in her personal life.

I hope she can get some help and bounce back.

I remember her from "The Sixth Sense" then all of a sudden she was all grown up having personal issues , such as a DUI and marijuana possesion. Sure hope she is "OK". Hollywood can be so destructive!

Too much time and money on her hands. Most likely it has something to do with drugs. Hopefully she'll get the help she needs and be able to make something of her life other than appearing in gossip rags.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back