795 users online (122 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Ron C. #7

Please continue here in a respectful manner...........

texasmommy39 is offline Truly intelligent people have far more questions than they ever have answers.
    IMO Common sense tells me that Ron would never marry anyone that would harm HaLeigh nor would Misty ever be able to pull this off or be a part of and not of broke long ago. IMO Ron had a idea who took HaLeigh when he proclaimed "him" in the 911 call. So..... Who is this him that Ron states he will shoot? I would suggest it is someone that Ron knows and knew had an intrest in HaLeigh. This someone has been some what identified by LE as Family or Freind.
    What family member aside from Crystal would be able to get into the MH and need the kitchen light, but, not be concerned about being discovered. IMO the most important part this person could of woke Haleigh and she did not scream out. If they did change her clothes as Misty has identified her clothes where found in the dirty clothes, that would indicate someone very close in relationship for Haleigh to allow that without some struggle. IMO

I hope they have some prints on that shirt.

Could I have a link that says LE knows the pink shirt was really in the laundry?

Quote Originally Posted by texasmommy39 View Post
    IMO Common sense tells me that Ron would never marry anyone that would harm HaLeigh nor would Misty ever be able to pull this off or be a part of and not of broke long ago. IMO Ron had a idea who took HaLeigh when he proclaimed "him" in the 911 call. So..... Who is this him that Ron states he will shoot? I would suggest it is someone that Ron knows and knew had an intrest in HaLeigh. This someone has been some what identified by LE as Family or Freind.
    What family member aside from Crystal would be able to get into the MH and need the kitchen light, but, not be concerned about being discovered. IMO the most important part this person could of woke Haleigh and she did not scream out. If they did change her clothes as Misty has identified her clothes where found in the dirty clothes, that would indicate someone very close in relationship for Haleigh to allow that without some struggle. IMO
    -------------
    IMO, the bigger quesion would be who would enter the mh with Misty there?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I hope they have some prints on that shirt.

Could I have a link that says LE knows the pink shirt was really in the laundry?
    I don't know if your answer is here, but the link discussing the Pink Shirt is here
    Theories re: PINK SHIRT/PJs

This is the Ron C. thread
    Last edited by KateB; 04-20-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

OT: Sorry TG....and thank you!

texasmommy39 is offline Truly intelligent people have far more questions than they ever have answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    -------------
    IMO, the bigger quesion would be who would enter the mh with Misty there?
    I agree.
    Any sugestions?

Quote Originally Posted by texasmommy39 View Post
    I agree.
    Any sugestions?
    Speculation of course, has 'O' been mentioned lately? Are RC and him still buds? I wonder what 'O' thinks of the whole thing.
    Last edited by Tom'sGirl; 07-18-2009 at 10:43 AM. Reason: name changed to initial/not named in this case

Yeah I have a handful, but cant post them as LE has not said they are in the mix.

Again, this thread is the Ron C. thread. Theories are here Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2
    Last edited by KateB; 04-20-2015 at 10:21 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

Quote Originally Posted by Peliman View Post
    Speculation of course, has 'O' been mentioned lately? Are RC and him still buds? I wonder what 'O' thinks of the whole thing.
    Was he the friend from the church ? The pastor from that church also seemed to just suddenly disappear from talk shows and stuff. IIRC, both those disappearances were before the wedding.
    Last edited by Shaymus at The Rock; 07-18-2009 at 03:37 PM.

I don't think that RC, using the word "him" has any meaning other than RC simply assumed automatically that the perp would be male.

Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    I don't think that RC, using the word "him" has any meaning other than RC simply assumed automatically that the perp would be male.
    I agree. Up until the Sandra Cantu case, it seemed almost automatic that one would "assume" a perp was a male.

I don't find Ron's choice of wording alarming, nor strange at all.

Prayers for beautiful, little Haleigh!

RIP to all the angels who were taken from us too soon!

I posted about this on another thread, but thought I'd throw it here, too. Anyone notice RC's difference in body language when he's interviewed with MC or when he's with someone else? I watched two GVS videos. One is with him and MC. He's very tense, clenched jaw, almost seems angry and nervous. He tries to coax her on some answers. When GVS asked MC what she thought happened, RC just sits there tense. Then, I watched a video with him and his sister. He seems genuinely upset and distraught. Emotionally worn out. When GVS asks his sis what she thinks happened, RC starts crying.

His body language difference certainly says a lot . . . IMO, of course.
    100 years from now, it won't matter what kind of car you drove or how big your house was. What will matter is that you were important in the eyes of a child.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowSubmarine View Post
    I posted about this on another thread, but thought I'd throw it here, too. Anyone notice RC's difference in body language when he's interviewed with MC or when he's with someone else? I watched two GVS videos. One is with him and MC. He's very tense, clenched jaw, almost seems angry and nervous. He tries to coax her on some answers. When GVS asked MC what she thought happened, RC just sits there tense. Then, I watched a video with him and his sister. He seems genuinely upset and distraught. Emotionally worn out. When GVS asks his sis what she thinks happened, RC starts crying.

His body language difference certainly says a lot . . . IMO, of course.
    I would agree with you I noticed it as well. Different body language when interviewed with his mom as well..not sure what to think, but def. of interest for me as well.

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast