Ron C. #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom'sGirl

Former Member
Reaction score
Please continue here in a respectful manner...........

IMO Common sense tells me that Ron would never marry anyone that would harm HaLeigh nor would Misty ever be able to pull this off or be a part of and not of broke long ago. IMO Ron had a idea who took HaLeigh when he proclaimed "him" in the 911 call. So..... Who is this him that Ron states he will shoot? I would suggest it is someone that Ron knows and knew had an intrest in HaLeigh. This someone has been some what identified by LE as Family or Freind.
What family member aside from Crystal would be able to get into the MH and need the kitchen light, but, not be concerned about being discovered. IMO the most important part this person could of woke Haleigh and she did not scream out. If they did change her clothes as Misty has identified her clothes where found in the dirty clothes, that would indicate someone very close in relationship for Haleigh to allow that without some struggle. IMO

I hope they have some prints on that shirt.

Could I have a link that says LE knows the pink shirt was really in the laundry?

IMO Common sense tells me that Ron would never marry anyone that would harm HaLeigh nor would Misty ever be able to pull this off or be a part of and not of broke long ago. IMO Ron had a idea who took HaLeigh when he proclaimed "him" in the 911 call. So..... Who is this him that Ron states he will shoot? I would suggest it is someone that Ron knows and knew had an intrest in HaLeigh. This someone has been some what identified by LE as Family or Freind.
What family member aside from Crystal would be able to get into the MH and need the kitchen light, but, not be concerned about being discovered. IMO the most important part this person could of woke Haleigh and she did not scream out. If they did change her clothes as Misty has identified her clothes where found in the dirty clothes, that would indicate someone very close in relationship for Haleigh to allow that without some struggle. IMO
-------------
IMO, the bigger quesion would be who would enter the mh with Misty there?

Yeah I have a handful, but cant post them as LE has not said they are in the mix.

Speculation of course, has 'O' been mentioned lately? Are RC and him still buds? I wonder what 'O' thinks of the whole thing.

Was he the friend from the church ? The pastor from that church also seemed to just suddenly disappear from talk shows and stuff. IIRC, both those disappearances were before the wedding.

I don't think that RC, using the word "him" has any meaning other than RC simply assumed automatically that the perp would be male.

I don't think that RC, using the word "him" has any meaning other than RC simply assumed automatically that the perp would be male.

I agree. Up until the Sandra Cantu case, it seemed almost automatic that one would "assume" a perp was a male.

I don't find Ron's choice of wording alarming, nor strange at all.

I posted about this on another thread, but thought I'd throw it here, too. Anyone notice RC's difference in body language when he's interviewed with MC or when he's with someone else? I watched two GVS videos. One is with him and MC. He's very tense, clenched jaw, almost seems angry and nervous. He tries to coax her on some answers. When GVS asked MC what she thought happened, RC just sits there tense. Then, I watched a video with him and his sister. He seems genuinely upset and distraught. Emotionally worn out. When GVS asks his sis what she thinks happened, RC starts crying.

His body language difference certainly says a lot . . . IMO, of course.

I posted about this on another thread, but thought I'd throw it here, too. Anyone notice RC's difference in body language when he's interviewed with MC or when he's with someone else? I watched two GVS videos. One is with him and MC. He's very tense, clenched jaw, almost seems angry and nervous. He tries to coax her on some answers. When GVS asked MC what she thought happened, RC just sits there tense. Then, I watched a video with him and his sister. He seems genuinely upset and distraught. Emotionally worn out. When GVS asks his sis what she thinks happened, RC starts crying.

I would agree with you I noticed it as well. Different body language when interviewed with his mom as well..not sure what to think, but def. of interest for me as well.

I agree. Up until the Sandra Cantu case, it seemed almost automatic that one would "assume" a perp was a male.

I don't find Ron's choice of wording alarming, nor strange at all.

I agree with both of you as well. I don't know the statistics but I'm sure there are more SO's who are male than female.
I think everyone was a little shocked at the Sandra Cantu case!

Yes, I've noticed this too. Don't know what to make of it, it's like he's afraid she's going to say too much!

Yes, I've noticed this too. Don't know what to make of it, it's like he's afraid she's going to say too much!
My take on it is that he isn't afraid what she is going to say will be "too much", but that he gets upset because Misty doesn't do a very good job of communicating what she is trying to say. The reason I feel he gets upset and tense is due to his true affection for her and not wanting the world to see her in a bad light. He gets frustrated that she can't communicate well and it is why we see him help her from time to time.

People may see it as him being controlling her or putting words in her mouth, but I see it quite differently. I see it as he loves her and wants to make things easier for her so he coaches or helps her get the points she is trying to make across. IMO, he knows she is stressed and nervous. He is only trying to help her out of love and concern and is not doing it to shut her up in any way (imo). He wants her to speak up and encourages her to answer for herself, but he wants to protect her at the same time...again...IMO.

I think you are confusing your emotions and how normal people care and love each other with Ron's feelings towards his girlfriend/wife.

Have you seen or heard Misty speak when she's not being interviewed concerning a crime? She has no problem at all in communicating.

I think you are confusing your emotions and how normal people care and love each other with Ron's feelings towards his girlfriend/wife.

Have you seen or heard Misty speak when she's not being interviewed concerning a crime? She has no problem at all in communicating.
I don't think I am confusing anything. I would expect her to speak differently when she isn't being interviewed about Haleigh.

What else was she interviewed about...her proposal? I am trying to recall another interview, but cannot think of another one. Care to help me out here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam