755 users online (71 members and 684 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NY - Jeffrey Locker, 52, fatally stabbed, East Harlem, 16 July 2009

NEW YORK - Motivational speaker Jeff Locker phoned his wife at their suburban home Wednesday night, telling her he had a flat tire and he'd be a little late. When he didn't return, she called police.
    Locker was found hours later, bound and stabbed to death in his car near a city housing project in a possible botched robbery.

More at link
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31972851/?GT1=43001

Secret life of motivation man: Mystery swirls around death of Jeffrey Locker

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...pful_fath.html

ETA: It sounds like LE has plenty to track these people down. Phone calls, ATM tapes.....

It does look like they'll be able to clear this case pretty quickly, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    It does look like they'll be able to clear this case pretty quickly, doesn't it?
    Sure does STEADFAST, I would say the reporters got a good amount of info for a change, none of which I can see would hurt an investigation, Just enough!

Reading the comments, I was struck how callous a lot of them were. I'll admit is sounds bad, his putting himself in a situation like that - possibly on a regular basis.

It won't be easy for his wife and family. Besides his death they will probably have to deal with financial distress as he was living of the edge financially. xox

PS: I think the investigation will be swift and sure with the 2 killers and possibly the hooker {if she was involved in his death} being arrested sooner than later. All IMO

I really feel for Jeff's family. It's tough to lose a loved one, but to find out they may have had another life you didn't know about? I just can't imagine.

i feel bad for his family, and don't blame him for what happened.

I do, however think that his family/friends are probably wearing blinders, because no one is all good. I don't think that his mistakes were unforgivable, especially since he was a man who tried to do good for his friends and followers. I hope his family recovers and I hope they find his murders soon

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I really feel for Jeff's family. It's tough to lose a loved one, but to find out they may have had another life you didn't know about? I just can't imagine.
    It's all just horrible for this family. The wife and children were probably used to his traveling for speaking engagements and such. Finding out he was murdered in East Harlem and possibly a frequent visitor to prostitutes, must be so painful to learn, as they grieve his loss.

Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    It's all just horrible for this family. The wife and children were probably used to his traveling for speaking engagements and such. Finding out he was murdered in East Harlem and possibly a frequent visitor to prostitutes, must be so painful to learn, as they grieve his loss.
    Hi Bogeygal, I should have said I do feel so for his family right now and it must be horrible as you say. I could see they possibly had no idea about his possible life style because as you say he did allot of traveling. If will be a shocker to deal with. Awful.

A married, motivational speaker murdered in Harlem this week went to a housing project to meet up with a prostitute, who turned on him and robbed him, according to written reports.

Jeff Locker was found in his parked, 2007 Dodge Magnum in East Harlem Thursday morning, hours after he was reportedly seen buying condoms. Locker, 52, had his hands tied behind his back and a cord wrapped around his neck, tied to the headrest. He had been stabbed in the chest and robbed, police sources said.

According to written reports, a prostitute whom he regularly visited and two of her friends tortured Locker for his bank-card PIN code. Police say his wallet -- which contained a debit card and credit cards -- was stolen.

More at link
    http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-...,3703962.story

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    A married, motivational speaker murdered in Harlem this week went to a housing project to meet up with a prostitute, who turned on him and robbed him, according to written reports.

Jeff Locker was found in his parked, 2007 Dodge Magnum in East Harlem Thursday morning, hours after he was reportedly seen buying condoms. Locker, 52, had his hands tied behind his back and a cord wrapped around his neck, tied to the headrest. He had been stabbed in the chest and robbed, police sources said.

According to written reports, a prostitute whom he regularly visited and two of her friends tortured Locker for his bank-card PIN code. Police say his wallet -- which contained a debit card and credit cards -- was stolen.

More at link
    http://www.wpix.com/news/local/wpix-...,3703962.story
    Wow, so the robbery/murder could appear to have been all set up in advance by the "regularly visted" prostitute and co-horts.

I wonder if the whole ordeal took place in his car or at the place of the prostitute (or both)? The torture part is disturbing. I hope LE arrests these perps soon, it does sound like they already have enough clues to know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by STEADFAST View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bogeygal View Post
    Wow, so the robbery/murder could appear to have been all set up in advance by the "regularly visted" prostitute and co-horts.

I wonder if the whole ordeal took place in his car or at the place of the prostitute (or both)? The torture part is disturbing. I hope LE arrests these perps soon, it does sound like they already have enough clues to know who they are.

ITA, I'm glad more info is coming out. I don't think the reporters have much sympathy for this guy, call it a lack of motivation in keeping info they've learned under their hats.

I just hope these 3 people are in adjoining boxes at the station getting the good guy, bad boy routine till they fess up. Don't you think they would have all been taken to the station by now? They have photos of two of them at an ATM machine so must know who they are, right?

I hope this is what TMZ calls 'developing story'. Ya Ya

I feel so bad for the wife and family of this man. Her feelings must be a mass of confusion right now. I don't know why people put themselves in unsafe situations like this man did. Now days you can't afford to trust anyone...especially low life people. I suppose he felt safe with this hooker as he had seen her for awhile. I'm going to be blunt and just say what I think...if this man had kept his marriage vows and his pants up he would still be alive. I am hard hearted when it comes to cheating in a marriage. It doesn't matter if it is with a hooker or the wife's best friend. It's wrong and someone always gets hurt. Now this wife has to live feeling shame, humiliation, and confusion.

OK, lay it on me now

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post
    I feel so bad for the wife and family of this man. Her feelings must be a mass of confusion right now. I don't know why people put themselves in unsafe situations like this man did. Now days you can't afford to trust anyone...especially low life people. I suppose he felt safe with this hooker as he had seen her for awhile. I'm going to be blunt and just say what I think...if this man had kept his marriage vows and his pants up he would still be alive. I am hard hearted when it comes to cheating in a marriage. It doesn't matter if it is with a hooker or the wife's best friend. It's wrong and someone always gets hurt. Now this wife has to live feeling shame, humiliation, and confusion.

OK, lay it on me now
    Well said Bobbisangel

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel View Post

OK, lay it on me now

No, not going to lay it on you because I feel the same way. Nothing good ever comes from cheating.

FATHER GOT 'SET UP' FOR TRYST SLAY

http://www.nypost.com/seven/07182009...lay_179972.htm

Snipped: Wife: "You have no idea what I am going through right now. I hope you never have to."
    Last edited by bogeygal; 07-19-2009 at 09:53 AM. Reason: eta

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast