Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: LIST Questions & Answers #8 LIST ONLY NO DISCUSSION

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    This mother duct taped her little boys mouth and eyes and ears he said, and slit his throat, what in the world, out of all the cases she could chime in on, she chose this Kehoe case today. IS the defense out of its mind?

I picked up on something she said, "In European countries, it is a recognized defense when a mother kills a child under the age of three, postpartum psychosis". My question is do any of you think before this actually goes to trial they will try to switch the plea to guilty but insane or save this stuff for the sentencing phase?
    That loosely ties in to the Filicide, and accidental death by overdose discussed by Tereence Lennemon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    That loosely ties in to the Filicide, and accidental death by overdose discussed by Tereence Lennemon.
    Will the jury ever see that information/letter/court document that Mr. Lennemon prepared that set out all the arguments including mental illness, possible accidental death by overdose of sedatives, etc? Do they get to take with them in the jury room only things that are presented at trial, and if so which side would likely bring this up at trial?

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    LE came to the Anthony home in the early morning hours and removed the gun that was in the wheel-well of George's car. Casey was out of jail at that time and having a gun anywhere within the household or a vehicle could have put Casey back in jail.

I don't recall that a teddy bear was also found in the wheel-well of Geroge's car.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,418161,00.html

The gun was taken and being held for "safe" keeping.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ny39s_car.html
    Where did I read that George was planning to kill Casey and then himself?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentjbkent View Post
    Question concerning discovery....

Early on in the case, when we first started getting documents dumps, I seem to recall that I read from a poster with a legal background that LE did not have to pass anything over to defense that they were still using in investigation until they were finished with it? Is this correct? Is that why there are some affidavits and interviews that we know took place but we have seen in a doc dump yet?

If this is true, is it the same for the defense? If they have uncovered something but are still investigating it, do they need to turn it over to SA now even if they have not finished investigating it? Or do both sides only have to turn over what they plan to use in trial?

For example: If DC has recently uncovered something that Baez believes may prove that the body was not on Suburban in August, but they are still investigating that piece of evidence DC found, do they have to turn it over to SA now, or when/if the hearing for this new motion from SA is heard, can Baez just state that they are still investigating their evidence?

Hope this makes sense
    Kent, in the recent hearing, that is just about what Baez muffled and came up with, when asked to produce evidence of what Todd claimed that they have "evidence, and proof" that the body was placed there after Casey went to jail, Baez nervously told the judge that well.... they haven't finished checking on things different people from TES said back and forth and comparing notes, etc...... so yes, he kind of claimed it to be a work in progress, wholly different that the more definitive declarations of Todd earlier in open court. So the judge put a clock on it and told the defense they will indeed hand over their witness list or proof that they claim to have, I believe by February of 2010.iirc

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The World According For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by The World According View Post
    Where did I read that George was planning to kill Casey and then himself?
    I racked my brain thinking where I also read that.

I think it was here.
    http://www.halifaxareanewswatch.com/...ist/#more-2915

about half way down the article.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QB. For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by doogiesgirl View Post
    I too have been waiting for this but I thought it was all about CA?? I want to see that! You are right---MJ died right after the first commercials advertising that show and it just went POOF. MOO
    Yeah, that's the one.

I'm trying to find the distance from the road at which Caylee's remains were found, and having trouble finding it. I'm not sure which discovery doc it might be in. Googling is turning up news stories with anywhere from 10 to 60 feet as the distance.

Does anyone know if we've gotten a confirmed distance?

Thank you so much in advance.

I just found the answer to my own question :-)

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740668/detail.html

page 3480

19 feet 8 inches south of Suburban Drive

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeanE For This Useful Post:

During the "waste. huge waste" phone call--KC says "I saw your little cameo" and CA replies: "which one? I have done several".
    KC also says (incredulously): "you don't know my involvement???"
    CA replies: "No, sweetheart..I don't. (etc)". KC sounds very self righteous and CA sounds almost happy (and definitely smug!) to have been interviewed for "several" news reports.

My question: how would a person go about finding those very first film(s) of CA --and in particular the one film that made KC mad enough to call home and say "you don't know my involvement???" ??
    Last edited by affinity; 11-04-2009 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    During the "waste. huge waste" phone call--KC says "I saw your little cameo" and CA replies: "which one? I have done several".
    KC also says (incredulously): "you don't know my involvement???"
    CA replies: "No, sweetheart..I don't. (etc)". KC sounds very self righteous and CA sounds almost happy (and definitely smug!) to have been interviewed for "several" news reports.

My question: how would a person go about finding those very first film(s) of CA --and in particular the one film that made KC mad enough to call home and say "you don't know my involvement???" ??
    Try you tube CA July 2008. Also you could search the media link thread at the top of this forum main page.

In the very first hearing the judge ruled that a mental health exam needed to be conducted on Casey. Is this information and the results protected under Title IV of the HIPAA law or will we ever get to view those results? TIA for any replies...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Harmony2 For This Useful Post:

Is there any period of time prior to June 16, 2008 where none of the players (KC, CA, GA, RM, AL, AL's roommates, JG, Lauren, whoever) was in the presence of Caylee? LE always seems to be trying to "ratchet" this down in the interviews, but I haven't yet stumbled upon anything definitive. Has anyone established any such time periods?

kaRN is offline Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse
    When convicted of the cheque fraud charges, will KC be moved to a new jail?

Injustice for Caylee Marie Anthony.

Copyright that Cindy

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot. Nothing is going to get better. It's not. Dr. Suess

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    Depends on what her sentence is and how long before the next trial begins.
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!

Quote Originally Posted by kaRN View Post
    IMO, IF Casey is convicted of all charges and receives an appropriate sentence, the time served in jail now MIGHT count towards her sentence.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Patty G For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by john's mom View Post
    Originally Posted by magic-cat
    Can anyone here think of a "reasonable" cause (considering none of ones friends, family or acquaintances had a broken neck) that one might do a search for "neck breaking"? And at the same time, the same person researches chloroform and household weapons? I would love to hear anything remotely "reasonable" that would explain these searches away as innocent.

The above was posted by magic-cat on another thread. My question is this:

If Casey doesn't take the stand, how can the defense explain away these searches?
    Can JB just say 'blah blah blah' or will it have to come from Casey to explain?
    JB can say: blah, blah, blah. Defendants are not required to take the stand to explain anything. The Defendant CAN take the stand IF they chose to.
    Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Was anyone's DNA collected by OCSD or FBI in this case, other than the members of the A family and BB?

Early in the case I remember hearing that AL had had carpet replaced at his apartment at SP before moving. Anyone know of any verification of this or where this was posted? TIA

IIRC, "breakin necks" is the name of a club or something that some of Casey's friends belonged to, a car or truck club or something, there was a picture of one of the friends wearing a shirt that said "breakin necks" on it (I had thought at first it must be the name of a band ).

as for chloroform and household weapons, I have no idea (unless because of seeing a TV show or movie with those themes or someone mentioning the subject so looked it up, etc)

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    On bb video from 16th @ approx 8 pm, KC appears to be wearing a gray man's 'wife beater' tee shirt and jean shorts. Any discussion about finding those clothes? I can't make out what kind of shoes she might be wearing but there may be trace evidence on the clothing she was wearing.
    sorry wenwe4, I misread your post at first and was thinking it was some other video.
    I know what you mean about the clothes from the BB video. I haven't seen any discovery released so far that indicates LE checked into these clothes to see if they were still accounted for, or took them in for closer study, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by seagull65 View Post
    IIRC, "breakin necks" is the name of a club or something that some of Casey's friends belonged to, a car or truck club or something, there was a picture of one of the friends wearing a shirt that said "breakin necks" on it (I had thought at first it must be the name of a band ).

as for chloroform and household weapons, I have no idea (unless because of seeing a TV show or movie with those themes or someone mentioning the subject so looked it up, etc)
    So it wasn't "neck breaking" that was searched...it was "Breakin Necks"?
    Oh my, what have I missed?

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Early in the case I remember hearing that AL had had carpet replaced at his apartment at SP before moving. Anyone know of any verification of this or where this was posted? TIA
    That reminds me, Lee Anthony also ripped up his wall to wall carpeting when he moved out of his rental house. Onlookers and neighbors were commenting on the carpet thrown out to the curb.
    Does anyone remember this or have the link handy?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    That reminds me, Lee Anthony also ripped up his wall to wall carpeting when he moved out of his rental house. Onlookers and neighbors were commenting on the carpet thrown out to the curb.
    Does anyone remember this or have the link handy?
    I remember this as well and have been looking for the link. I rfemember there was a photo of the trash on his curb and some beer pong ranking poster. I can back your memory up but have not been able to find the link to post.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to sleutherontheside For This Useful Post:

I don't normally post but I do read everything. Seagull, can you post a link? IIRC the computer search was for "breaking necks" not "neck breakin". TIA!
    Last edited by knt; 11-05-2009 at 07:13 PM.

Can someone explain in detail how the Sunshine Law works as far as releasing records to the public?

For example, when SA turns over documents to Defense, I am assuming the records are then considered public. BUT, a member of the public (or media) has to officially request a copy of released records, right? And then what happens?

I am trying to figure out why there is such a time delay between when the Defense has received documents and when the public/media actually gets them in hand?

Would ask Muzikman since this seems to be his specialty, but haven't seen him around!!

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Kentjbkent For This Useful Post:

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast