Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 375 of 871
  1. #361
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,761
    Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?
    Hawk. My BFF


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Friday For This Useful Post:


  3. #362
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzysf View Post
    Was there any mention as to whether the garage door was still open when LE officers and Detectives all came to the house that night? And with Casey and Lee in and out of the garage (which is connected to the inside of the house by a door)...wouldn't that overwhelming smell have been noticed? Lee says it was overpowering when he got to the house.
    Did any of the officers actually go into the garage that night? I know Cindy said something about the Lanyard being in the garage? and she assumed LE took it..is that right?
    Do you think they smelled it right away but had to get a warrant to take the car? Would getting a warrant take that long?
    Update.. I just listened to the FBI interview with Cindy.. she says the shamrock lanyard was in the garage and she assumed that LE took it when the deputies were in there going through Casey's 'other effects' that she had put by the washer and dryer. They HAD to have smelled that car....geez. WHY did the car sit there for as long as it did?? This really bugs me.


  4. #363
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,875
    Will any of the Anthony family members be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called as witnesses. Even though they are family and want to be there, I am thinking they will not be permitted to sit in until AFTER they have been called. Any FL. lawyers care to advise?


  5. #364
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,951
    Quote Originally Posted by sleutherontheside View Post
    Will any of the Anthony family members be allowed in the courtroom prior to being called as witnesses. Even though they are family and want to be there, I am thinking they will not be permitted to sit in until AFTER they have been called. Any FL. lawyers care to advise?
    Maybe this helps...it sure doesn't sound like it.

    http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/guide/trial.html


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  7. #365
    whiteangora's Avatar
    whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,751
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Maybe this helps...it sure doesn't sound like it.

    http://www.richardhornsby.com/criminal/guide/trial.html
    I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
    Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf






  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to whiteangora For This Useful Post:


  9. #366
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,951
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteangora View Post
    I think the trial will be televised locally and also on Court TV (In Session). What's to prevent the A's and any other witnesses to watch the coverage? I asked this question very early on in this case and never got an answer.
    Someone did say the witnesses would be kept in a room at the courthouse before their testimony, but what if they are not called until 2 weeks into the trial? How do you keep them from tvs, newspapers, internet and radios?
    ...or from each other?


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  11. #367
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    From Hertfordshire to Ontario
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    ...or from each other?
    ... or from the Defence Team?
    ________________________

    Who leaked the juror list?


  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nosey Parker For This Useful Post:


  13. #368
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Friday View Post
    Has anyone seen any sort of statement or testimony to LE from Jim Campbell, GA's best friend, who was at the A home when KC came home on bond?
    None has been put out there (yet).


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RR0004 For This Useful Post:


  15. #369
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Polk County, Florida
    Posts
    7,207
    Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?
    <Click on User CP>
    Scroll down and on the left
    <Click on Edit Ignore List>
    In add a Member to your list
    <start typing the name of the person you want to ignore>
    <Click on OKay>

    IF WE COOK IT THEY WILL COME!



  16. #370
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,970
    Quote Originally Posted by lisalei321 View Post
    Did ryan ever visit KC in jail like he said he would (might)?
    I don't remember hearing of him ever making it to the jail to visit Casey...so much for the nice upstanding man George thought would make good boyfriend material for his daughter...guess he isn't much attracted to the criminal element.


  17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:


  18. #371
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    19,951
    Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?


  19. #372
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,379
    Quote Originally Posted by RR0004 View Post
    Whatever happened to the NG show that was supposed to air back in June...the one that was going to highlight all of the As inconsistencies? It was pulled for the MJ coverage, but was it every put back on her schedule?

    I too have been waiting for this but I thought it was all about CA?? I want to see that! You are right---MJ died right after the first commercials advertising that show and it just went POOF. MOO
    Rest in Peace Sweet Caylee


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to doogiesgirl For This Useful Post:


  21. #373
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    I see in today's News that 2,000 new documents were turned over to the Defense.

    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21361234/detail.html

    I assume these are New Documents?
    Quoting myself........still wondering why they have not been made public yet?


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings


  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to reeseeva For This Useful Post:


  23. #374
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,806
    Quote Originally Posted by reeseeva View Post
    Quoting myself........still wondering why they have not been made public yet?
    These and the bug forensics that were given to JB early in Oct have still not been released. Waiting ........ waiting .........


  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to countzero For This Useful Post:


  25. #375

    Does anyone think it is odd that LKB is on true TV commenting on the Keho case ?

    This mother duct taped her little boys mouth and eyes and ears he said, and slit his throat, what in the world, out of all the cases she could chime in on, she chose this Kehoe case today. IS the defense out of its mind?

    I picked up on something she said, "In European countries, it is a recognized defense when a mother kills a child under the age of three, postpartum psychosis". My question is do any of you think before this actually goes to trial they will try to switch the plea to guilty but insane or save this stuff for the sentencing phase?


Page 25 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 01:13 PM
  2. LIST LIST Questions and Answers #7 LIST ONLY
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 725
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 07:44 AM
  3. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-21-2009, 02:03 PM
  4. LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #6
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 547
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 01:01 AM
  5. LIST Case Questions and Answers For Members #5
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1463
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •