Woman Saves 5-Legged Puppy From Being Sold To A "Freak-Show"

gaia227

I have never taken any exercise except sleeping an
Reaction score
Bless this woman. She spent 4,000 to save this puppy from a life of lonliness and confinement. This little girl isn't a freak she is just a little puppy who didn't develop correctly and does not deserve to be put into a museum. No animal deserves that kind of life. The owner of this dog who was going to sell her to the freak show operator should be ashamed of himself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_..._woman_saves_5legged_pup_from_freak_show.html

What a beautiful face that puppy has. I'm so glad she was saved and is going to have the surgery to remove the fifth leg. See, there are good people out there.

I know Lizzybeth -with all of the horror stories we hear it is easy to forget there are good people with kind hearts out there doing what they can. These are the kinds of stories that remind us of that.

Oh what a heartwarming story! It fills my heart with joy to know that little puppy is going to have a good life. Bless his little heart.

I really really needed to hear this happy story after the horrible one last week. Thank you for posting this Gaia!

Since this story has broke an NYC vet has offered her services for free to perform the operation on Precious. This little baby was on the cover of the NY Daily News and as a result Nykers have been opening their pockets and sending Allyson money and care packages to help cover all the expenses she incurred saving this little guys life.
I kept calling it a she in my first post- it is a boy, not a girl....

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2009/07/20/2009-07-20_nyers_send_puppy_love_to_dogs_rescuer.html

Thanks so much for this thread ~ it does make me smile! Allyson is a hometown hero now! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's wonderful to know now that Lilly will have a good life and lots of love!

Thanks so much for this thread ~ it does make me smile! Allyson is a hometown hero now! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

It's wonderful to know now that Lilly will have a good life and lots of love!

ITA! Maybe my town isn't so bad after all lol just playing, I love Charlotte!

I have been to Charlotte before and it really is the epitome of charming. It is a beautiful city.

I hope this little guy is doing all right. I am sure he is at home, happy with his new found family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back