Stunning Crop Formation

Dark Knight

Reaction score
On Wednesday, July 14 a guest on William Henry's Revelations offered the opinion that most of the crop formations of the astonishing 2009 season were probably manmade. After the program, Whitley Strieber commented privately that what was needed was a formation so extraordinary that it ended the debate, and enabled us all to begin to address the much larger question of what they REALLY are. Between 4:00AM and 5:18AM English Summer Time on the 14th, in the famous east field near Alton Barnes, just such a formation had appeared.

At about the time that Revelations was being recorded, the formation was being photographed by Lucy Pringle. This formation is a 170 foot diameter woven structure in wheat, with bundles of wheat gently laid aside and woven under other bundles, so that the effect is that of a woven rug or piece of cloth.

Article with picture at link:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=7708

I honestly don't know what in the world to make of crop circles. This one is certainly extra fascinating. Thanks for posting that link, DK.

This one was discovered last summer and it is believed (explained in article) to represent Pi. It is a pretty intriquet design.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...e-ever-discovered-in-British-fields.html?=rss

Google Earth has a program featuring the top ten best crop circles. It is kinda fun to hunt them down.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthnews/3344889/Google-Earth-Top-10-British-crop-circles.html

If you don't want to take the time to do that this site has a 3:00min video which does it for you.
Best Crop Circles? - UFO Evolution

I don't know what I think about them either. I think they are fascinating and some of them are truly amazing in their detail and size.

I can't even wrap my mind around these things. I have seen shows on how they are done but it still blows me away. They are absolutely beautiful.

They are beautiful. If you look at it from an artist's perspective they are just impressive and stunning. It is too bad that they are trespassing and destroying farmer's crops to do it......

Nat'l Geographic did a show recently about crop circles and that is when I realized how incredible they are. I never realized how HUGE they were until then.

I am of the mindset that these are not ways we can easily understand or even know. No way. I know there have been some people who have attempted to duplicate this, but it was proven that the duplicated crop circles are not the same as the others.

One day there will be answer, and it will be out of this world. Literally.

Nothing strange about crop circles. All it takes is some geometry and some design work, and some people with way too much time on their hands.

Remember when these first started showing up and everyone thought they were the result of space ships landing? Obviously that's not the case, as we now see the intricate designs of them, which a landing would not do.

I saw a crop circle up close and personal once.

The news had announced that a crop circle had appeared over night about 50 miles away from me. It was found the next day by a passerby. When the farmer found out he called the deputies and they came out and checked the field. There was no sign of any human or machinery involvement as far as tracks go. It was in a field near a highway, and less than a mile from a home. Noone reported witnessing any lights or people in the field the night before.

When I heard it on the news I drove down just to check it out. It was fairly simple as far as the pattern goes. The plants were just bent over to the ground. But it was still an amazing sight. As far as I know they never proved any hoax or interferance by man.

We should just appreciate them for what they are...beautiful works of art and forget about debating how they came to be. ;) Maybe that is the whole point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back