Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Pamela Long Wiggins In-Depth Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    No, PLW has a 20 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. I am pretty sure that she says somewhere that the baby belongs to her 20 year old son. If I get a chance, I will try to find the reference later.
    Yep, it's in page 7 of this .pdf.

http://weartv.com/newsroom/documents...cript_Long.pdf

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Did Anyone Else Miss This??

Maybe I was sleeping when I read the interview with Terri Poff where she was cleaning her son's house after his arrest on 28 July. She had been working on cleaning it out for a week, when she found two guns there. She was sure that they were not there the last time she had visited. Her son was already arrested and the rest of the family had moved out. They had been put there sometime between 25-28 July. The only other person who had a key was Pamela Long (and Hugh Wiggins of course).

One was a Mossberg shot gun and one a Remington pellet gun. I have no idea if they were used in the Billings robbery. But I don't see why PLW and HW did not give these two guns to Denson, the guy they gave the rest of their guns to on 14 July.

Am I wrong or did PLW and HW try to set LPG up? Did anyone else miss this point???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Maybe I was sleeping when I read the interview with Terri Poff where she was cleaning her son's house after his arrest on 28 July. She had been working on cleaning it out for a week, when she found two guns there. She was sure that they were not there the last time she had visited. Her son was already arrested and the rest of the family had moved out. They had been put there sometime between 25-28 July. The only other person who had a key was Pamela Long (and Hugh Wiggins of course).

One was a Mossberg shot gun and one a Remington pellet gun. I have no idea if they were used in the Billings robbery. But I don't see why PLW and HW did not give these two guns to Denson, the guy they gave the rest of their guns to on 14 July.

Am I wrong or did PLW and HW try to set LPG up? Did anyone else miss this point???
    I saw that this morning. How many more weapons does PLW have?

I don't see it as her trying to set-up Jr. I'm more leaning towards she (he?) thought it was a good hiding spot, cuz his house had already been searched. JMHO.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    Personally, I think Pam Wiggins is a sad character in all of this. She IMO is a week minded individual who listened to others and did what they said to do. She is not the master mind, only a friend of the master mind. Patrick Gonzalez was a friend to Jerry Wood first, to Hugh Wiggins second, and Pam did not even meet him until she got up with Hugh. So to me, the pivotal players in this game are Jerry, Pat, and Hugh. She is just a dumb blonde who got caught up in the wrong game.
    Her smiling definitely proves her to be dumb enough to not realize she's in seirous trouble!

Hugh's the one offering information and getting immunity. Seems like he's making her his scapegoat.

Thanks for pointing out that they all knew each other long before Pam knew any of them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Muffet For This Useful Post:

Since I have no sympathy for weak people, I feel Pam deserves what's happening to her. But I'll still be upset if Hugh comes out of this unscathed!

Personally, I think Pam Wiggins is a sad character in all of this. She IMO is a week minded individual who listened to others and did what they said to do. She is not the master mind, only a friend of the master mind. Patrick Gonzalez was a friend to Jerry Wood first, to Hugh Wiggins second, and Pam did not even meet him until she got up with Hugh. So to me, the pivotal players in this game are Jerry, Pat, and Hugh. She is just a dumb blonde who got caught up in the wrong game.

Let's not feel too sorry for PLW. Even if we say that she was manipulated (which I do not believe), she has other issues:

* Bigamy
    * Food Stamp fraud
    * EPA issues
    * And she is still a POI in an arson case in Alabama

When she started to run up dock bills on her yacht, instead of dealing with the bills, she signed over her yacht to LPG. Similarly she has signed over some of her properties to HW.

I do agree that she is, to a great extent, taking the rap for HW. But she has gotten herself involved in this and many other problems. She is pathetic but deserves pity from no one.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

Martini, Think your reading the body language of the two coming off the yacht was very perceptive. He must be a very smooth operator. But I have a hard time seeing Pam as so meek, she seems to have some street smarts.

I do want to know more about this woman who allowed herself to get so deeply involved in this horrible crime. Did she allow herself to be set-up? Is her new hubbie a mastermind of a con artist?

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Me View Post
    Martini, Think your reading the body language of the two coming off the yacht was very perceptive. He must be a very smooth operator. But I have a hard time seeing Pam as so meek, she seems to have some street smarts.

I do want to know more about this woman who allowed herself to get so deeply involved in this horrible crime. Did she allow herself to be set-up? Is her new hubbie a mastermind of a con artist?
    Yea, I think she is on drugs and possibly easily manipulated because of that at times but she seems to have had a history of being involved with shady things. And she was pal'ing around with Gonzo Jr, even to the point where Jr's wife thought it was strange (my impression from TG's interview.) Her 'trying to be ex-husband' Malden doesn't have a lot of nice things to say about her or her ways either. When her painter friend asks why she married Wiggins while still married, she replied because he needed a tax break! She seems all focused on money and status and that seems to be her motivation.

As to Hugh, I do not see why he does not get an accessory after the fact charge also. He definitely was in control at the time, while Pam seemed to be falling apart. Did we ever find out what the two way radio was for, btw?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to megamami For This Useful Post:

What ties does PLW have to the car dealers? Does she have a direct connection? Obviously, she collects classic cars. I saw where she seemed to be involved with the 5th Dimension deal but I thought that was Jr's bidding.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to megamami For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by megamami View Post
    What ties does PLW have to the car dealers? Does she have a direct connection? Obviously, she collects classic cars. I saw where she seemed to be involved with the 5th Dimension deal but I thought that was Jr's bidding.
    I don't think PLW has any direct ties to car dealers. She met HW, while he was working on her boat. She began an affair with him. HW is an old friend of LPG. In Tabatha's interview, she says "They (HW and LPG) just knew each other from a long time ago, that is all I know", so LPG probably knows HW longer than he knows his wife.

PLW met LPG through HW. Probably LPG met HW through JW. We know that JW has known LPG for 15 years and he knows HW even longer.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

I want to get everyones opinion about some pictures that could or could not be Pam Long Wiggens - Is it okay to post these??

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NSC For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by NSC View Post
    I want to get everyones opinion about some pictures that could or could not be Pam Long Wiggens - Is it okay to post these??
    No. Not unless you are sure it is her.

pics

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    How can they be verified if we can't see them? Any ideas?

Is there a way to post them somewhere else on websleuths?

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Okay, thanks. That is why I didn't post them. I took a poll on another site we have for storing info and docs on this case. They mainly believed it was her. However, I am just not sure yet. If it is her though it would be an interesting discussion and I have no exact way to verify this...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NSC For This Useful Post:

Because those guns did not belong to him. They belonged to someone else. Along with the 20g. New England shot gun.
    Huh? Who did these guns belong to? I thought that all of the guns belonged to HW/PLW..........

it seems to me the report of 'new guns' was an attempt for Pat's mom to shift some of the blame and focus off of her son, she has continually supported him when he has done wrong. IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Sciencejunkie View Post
    it seems to me the report of 'new guns' was an attempt for Pat's mom to shift some of the blame and focus off of her son, she has continually supported him when he has done wrong. IMO
    True, but IIRC, according to Tabatha's statement (his current wife), Terri told her to 'write him off.' That could mean a lot of things - we don't know the relationship between Terri and Tabatha.

But I agree - Terri seems to be in the "middle of the road" when it comes to implicating her son.

Long Wiggins short on money
    Posted 1/29/2010 11:25 AM EST on pnj.com Prod

Pam Long Wiggins has a private attorney, but her mother is on the hook for the estimated $20,000 legal fee.

In documents in her court record, Long Wiggins said her mother, Doris Long, would be responsible for paying defense attorney Patrece Cashwell.
    Long Wiggins said she has $120,000 in debts and will have to file for bankruptcy.

(snip)

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/sec...Id=personaDest

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

Damn, that just breask my heart. Poor Momma though. You never want to admit you raised a cold blooded killer.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookin4justice For This Useful Post:

Long Wiggins gets probation for bigamy

http://www.pnj.com/article/20100701/NEWS01/7010312

Long Wiggins gets probation for bigamy
    Woman still faces trial in Billings murder case

by Kris Wernowsky kwernowsky@pnj.com July 1, 2010

"A judge on Wednesday sentenced Pamela Long Wiggins to two years' probation for her simultaneous marriage to two men.

Circuit Judge John Brown's sentence for Long Wiggins the only woman charged with a crime in the 2009 deaths of Byrd and Melanie Billings includes that she be evaluated and treated for substance abuse."

emphasis added by me

Don't have a clue who the individual listed as witness is. Does anyone else? Hearing on motions scheduled for 8-3.

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml...ase_id=2157685
    http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateRele...onID=696515628

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solomisskitty For This Useful Post:

http://www.pnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...NEWS01/9040315
    Charges mount in Billings murders
    snip** She's accused of providing a van used to transport a safe containing nearly $200,000 away from the Billingses' home and burying it beneath a pile of bricks in the backyard of her Gulf Breeze home.
    BBM

The numerous previous reports stated that the safe which was carried away contained heirloom jewelry, family papers and medications only. Now here comes this report stating otherwise.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solomisskitty For This Useful Post:

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    http://www.wlbt.com/Global/story.asp?S=13103111

I am still waiting for others to be arrested.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516