Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by noZme View Post
    Maybe she left the red mini-van parked there while she took the Rolls for a a Sunday afternoon spin.

I still have some confusion from earlier reports; is "our" PW the same person who owns a Rolls Royce? Did anyone ever decide who the man is she was having dinner with on Friday night? .... I have further confusion about how anyone could look into cameras & smile when being led in for questioning about a double homicide, but I do not suppose anyone has an reasonable explanation for that.
    It is a good question, but to have a reasonable explanation requires one to crawl inside her brain. I think it is all about body language. Some people have no idea of this and what they are communicating. I notice that PWL always holds her head up, while "normal" people usually hang their head. This is what we would expect of her. But she might have been taught as a child to always hold her head up no matter what. That holding her head up expresses confidence. But in this situation, it expresses arrogance, when she should be expressing shame or remorse. I think that on top of all of her other problems she is simply not aware, or simply does not care about what message she is communicating.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

Why isn't PLW the least bit scared to go out to restaurants? Is nobody connected to the crime wanting to shut her up? Is she being protected by someone with higher connections? She seems so unworried.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curious Me For This Useful Post:

LE has nothing on her or she would be in jail. She's not being followed, they've got all the can get on her.
    Obviously, LE does not believe the felons that have put her at the scene. They are so busy pointing the finger at each other.

Motorcycle Death

Here is the link to the court document about this:

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/xml/xml...case_id=735065

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sam Jones For This Useful Post:

A state agency plans to investigate claims that Pamela Wiggins participated in food stamp fraud.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20090727/NEWS01/90727011

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LifeTimeAdventure For This Useful Post:

Long Wiggins investigated for food stamp fraud

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lexus116 For This Useful Post:

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by LifeTimeAdventure View Post
    A state agency plans to investigate claims that Pamela Wiggins participated in food stamp fraud.

Food Stamp Fraud???? A woman who owned a Yacht and a Rolls? I did not see that coming. What is next? How can someone with such a previously "clean" record have so many different legal problems?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LifeTimeAdventure View Post

Interesting! That might help explain how she always seemed to have money.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene View Post
    Food Stamp Fraud???? A woman who owned a Yacht and a Rolls? I did not see that coming. What is next? How can someone with such a previously "clean" record have so many different legal problems?
    From what I hear and from what I've observed from a distance and through news reports over the years, food stamps can buy a lot of things. Expensive boats, I guess a yacht could qualify, million dollars+ homes, vacation homes in exotic places, private plane, never saw a Rolls, but saw a Lamborghini, close enough.

Fortunately, the gov't has made it harder to pull off with the debit type cards, as opposed to the coupon books that could easily be sold for cash.

Combine the food stamps with AFDC prior to the cut-off and scammed disability payments the people involved with the frauds, were extremely well off.

Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    From what I hear and from what I've observed from a distance and through news reports over the years, food stamps can buy a lot of things. Expensive boats, I guess a yacht could qualify, million dollars+ homes, vacation homes in exotic places, private plane, never saw a Rolls, but saw a Lamborghini, close enough.

Fortunately, the gov't has made it harder to pull off with the debit type cards, as opposed to the coupon books that could easily be sold for cash.

Combine the food stamps with AFDC prior to the cut-off and scammed disability payments the people involved with the frauds, were extremely well off.
    Exactly! A person doesn't have to be eligible for food stamps to commit fraud with them. Paper food stamps and even the debit type cards can be bought and sold for profit. Many recipients would rather have a little cash with no restrictions than have a food stamp or card. The buyer can then sell it again or use a retail connection to extract the cash.

How could she stay so clean so long?

Quote Originally Posted by Choux View Post
    Ok, but now help me to understand this. PWL is now being investigated for:

* Accessory to murder
    * EPA violations
    * Bigamy
    * Food stamp fraud
    * Arson

If there is truth to these allegations, she probably has been walking the tightrope for YEARS. But she has never been arrested for anything until now as far as I know.

Was she just lucky until now and her luck ran out?

OR

Was it the fact that she was so wealthy that investigators looked the other way?

OR

Has someone been "protecting" her?

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

Wow - this case just keeps getting more bizarre!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to daisy7 For This Useful Post:

PWL's Relationship With Husband #2, Ronald Link

Let me see if I understand this correctly:

In 1999 Pamela has Ronnie Link arrested for domestic violence:

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...eeba4be638aa38

In August 2001, Ronnie Link files an injunction on Pamela Long. Note that on 9/12/2001, she is refered to as Pamela Link (is it someone else? They were not yet married).

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...29e2967daca16f

Here is a marriage cert between Pamala Long and Ronald Link, showing they got married 3/13/2002

http://www.escambiaclerk.com/MyImages/2002949061.pdf

Here is some kind of dissolution in 2003

http://www2.myfloridacounty.com/ccm/...7c86d3ffc64e0c

So, arrest in 1999, Court case filed in August 2001, Restraining order in September 2001, in January 2002 the case is dismissed and in March 2002, they are married!

(Remember in 2003 Link was arrested for Drunk Driving/manslaughter/leaving the scene of an accident. He is currently in prison)

What a romantic relationship!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gene For This Useful Post:

* Accessory to murder
    * EPA violations
    * Bigamy
    * Food stamp fraud
    * Arson

If there is truth to these allegations, she probably has been walking the tightrope for YEARS. But she has never been arrested for anything until now as far as I know.

OR

Was it the fact that she was so wealthy that investigators looked the other way?

OR

No doubt she's quite a piece of work and the attitude she displayed on arrest, struck me as her being a self-confident manipulator.

My best guess would be a combo of all 3, in addition to the use of others to do most of the "bidding" in order to keep her hands clean.

* Accessory to murder
    * EPA violations
    * Bigamy
    * Food stamp fraud
    * Arson

OR

OR

Protecting her. That is the key.
    Last edited by VidaLoco; 07-27-2009 at 10:03 PM.
    My Opinion, in this quest for the TRUTH is never meant to offend, and it's always open to new evidence.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast