1070 users online (215 members and 855 guests)  

Websleuths News

The State of New York VS Darryl Littlejohn

The forum has been archived but is available for reading only at this link

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=127

I still cannot read about this case.

Will this ever be opened for me? There are a couple of cases on here that I dont have permission to open up and view.

Quote Originally Posted by steph123 View Post
    Will this ever be opened for me? There are a couple of cases on here that I dont have permission to open up and view.
    I am not sure what you mean, I know there are some things (but can't remember what) that you can't do until you reach a certain number of posts. So, post away my friend! And, WELCOME!!!

Unless I have included a link, it is my opinion and only my opinion that I am expressing.

Thank you to whoever it is who has given me access to this case!

This was a horribly sad case.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...RbxmZDLB91mQ5O

Scary.....

"Darryl Littlejohn Looking for Love Online...."

"Look out, ladies: Two deranged sex fiends convicted of nightmare attacks on New York women are back on the prowl."

"Fake firefighter fiend Peter Braunstein, who chloroformed and sexually tormented an ex-colleague for hours, and burly bouncer Darryl Littlejohn, who raped and strangled a young SoHo bar patron, have posted online personals in their search for lonely hearts willing to overlook their vile crimes."

"Both have uploaded pictures and profiles on the prison pen-pal site FriendsBeyondtheWall.com, talking up their supposed sensitive sides in a plea for companionship or more."