The State of New York VS Darryl Littlejohn

Will this ever be opened for me? There are a couple of cases on here that I dont have permission to open up and view.

Will this ever be opened for me? There are a couple of cases on here that I dont have permission to open up and view.

I am not sure what you mean, I know there are some things (but can't remember what) that you can't do until you reach a certain number of posts. So, post away my friend! And, WELCOME!!!

Thank you to whoever it is who has given me access to this case!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/match_con_access_of_evil_QGLeFuOIRbxmZDLB91mQ5O

Scary.....

"Darryl Littlejohn Looking for Love Online...."

"Look out, ladies: Two deranged sex fiends convicted of nightmare attacks on New York women are back on the prowl."

"Fake firefighter fiend Peter Braunstein, who chloroformed and sexually tormented an ex-colleague for hours, and burly bouncer Darryl Littlejohn, who raped and strangled a young SoHo bar patron, have posted online personals in their search for lonely hearts willing to overlook their vile crimes."

"Both have uploaded pictures and profiles on the prison pen-pal site FriendsBeyondtheWall.com, talking up their supposed sensitive sides in a plea for companionship or more."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back