1361 users online (223 members and 1138 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Questions and Answers ONLY - *NO DISCUSSIONS*

This thread is for those who need to answer a simple question and get a simple answer. This is helpful when there are so many perps involved!

Which perp is in the armed forces? I'd like to start a thread on him, if one is not done already. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kimster View Post
    Which perp is in the armed forces? I'd like to start a thread on him, if one is not done already. Thanks!
    I believe it's Donnie Stallworth, in the Air Force.

I am not sure where to post this so it has ended up here by a flip-of-a-coin.

Should someone start a Breaking News / Latest News thread with only updates and news links with no discussion? It would be nice having ONE place to go for updates.
    The only constant is change so embrace it as if it were your best friend.

Also, this is not for opinion type questions, but rather objective questions.

Leave a question or leave an answer. No in depth discussion.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chemaster View Post
    I am not sure where to post this so it has ended up here by a flip-of-a-coin.

Should someone start a Breaking News / Latest News thread with only updates and news links with no discussion? It would be nice having ONE place to go for updates.
    Here ya go:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86764"]Media links **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
    Last edited by JBean; 07-21-2009 at 09:09 PM.

I've wondered about this all last night and today -- did the Billings not have ANY help in caring for these kids??? It was just Byrd and Melanie taking care of all those kids? No one else there during the day or night -- no helper, part time babysitter, etc.?? (I have 3 normal ones myself and cannot fathom that). Thanks.
    (all posts are my opinion only--do not try to understand my logic)

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    I've wondered about this all last night and today -- did the Billings not have ANY help in caring for these kids??? It was just Byrd and Melanie taking care of all those kids? No one else there during the day or night -- no helper, part time babysitter, etc.?? (I have 3 normal ones myself and cannot fathom that). Thanks.
    They DID have help caring for the kids. Several, in fact. There was an adjoining house next door, as well.

Where Is A Link For Surveillance Video Of Billings' Home?

Does anyone have the link to look up boaters registration for Florida and Alabama?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenmrk View Post
    Does anyone have the link to look up boaters registration for Florida and Alabama?
    http://www.boatinfoworld.com/searchindex.asp

Quote Originally Posted by LifeTimeAdventure View Post
    Where Is A Link For Surveillance Video Of Billings' Home?
    http://ricksblog.biz/?p=6755

Is There A Way To Bring Up A Website Cached?

Quote Originally Posted by SailorMoon View Post
    Yes, PNJ.com reprinted an article from Dec. 25th, 2005 titled "Caring by the Dozen" where they mention that a "Gwenn Echo" who worked for the Billings taking care for the children 5 days a week in an article titled "Caring by the Dozen:"

http://www.pnj.com/article/99999999/SPECIAL/907100342

***This is snipped from the article that they reprinted last week - Gwenn Echo is mentioned on page 3:***

Editor's note: This story by former News Journal staff writer Nicole Lozare originally was published in the Pensacola News Journal on Dec. 25, 2005. Byrd and Melanie Billings were found shot to death in their home Thursday, July 9, 2009.

"Visitors to the Billingses' home are always surprised by the lack of chaos.

Gwen Echo, 48, works five days a week there, helping take care of the children.

"They're not hard to take care of," she said. "Their mother has them trained."

There have been other names mentioned who helped the Billings with childcare here on WS. IIRC, one was a nurse. (Can't find the link to that at the moment. Do a search in Thread 1 and I think you will it there.)

Was there an insurance policy on either?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast